The Merger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandsal
pandsal
226 Followers

"Oh my God, Leo," Trudy cried, "I'm going to come. Geoff is tonguing my arseholejust like you do. Come on, Geoff, help me. Keep going."

I found it hard to believe that this uncontrollable lust was coming from a woman I had regarded for many years as the well-groomed, quiet wife of my good friend, never having given more than a passing thought to any possible sexual side to her personality. Even today, after many more nights of uninhibited sex with them both, that astonishing revelatory introduction is an indelible memory. I can still so easily conjure up the recollection of the moment when Trudy's hand suddenly clamped on her mound and her legs closed in involuntary reflex at the moment of orgasm, a shudder seeming to travel from her groin throughout her body. While she lay gasping, I remained still, my tongue lightly lapping her anal sphincter to complement the afterglow of slow descent from the peak of her climax.

When someone spoke it was not Trudy but Leo. "Well, well. He certainly pressed all the right buttons for you there, didn't he? It's a long time since I've known you come like that."

"For sure," she replied. "But how about Angela - I hope you haven't been neglecting her while you were watching us." I took this as my cue to lift my head from beneath the bottom I had been stimulating. Undetected by me while I was applying myself to Trudy's demands, Leo and Angela had joined us on the bed. Leo was naked. Angela's black knickers and bra had been removed; only the stockings remained. She smiled reassuringly at me and then directed her gaze so that I should be aware of Leo's hand moving almost imperceptibly between her legs. My impression was that she, too, was recovering her composure after some kind of climactic activity.

Confirmation came from Leo. "Actually, we've been doing both. Angela was completely turned on by what you and Geoff were doing so it took only a small contribution from me to get her where you were going. Only being more ladylike, she wasn't as noisy as you and you probably missed it. But take it from me, this is one very sexy woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. Geoff must have trained her well."

"That's good - because if I remember aright, when we were downstairs you suggested that Angela and I might have - well, mutual interests." Trudy looked not at Angela but at me, and I wasn't sure. Angela once told me that before she met me she had had a single experience with another woman and enjoyed it. But for some unknown reason it had never been repeated. Now she was being offered the opportunity to try again - but with two men looking on.

While I hesitated, Leo took the initiative. "Let me make you comfortable," he said, easing my wife on to her back and placing a pillow under her head. From a bedside chair, he took a cushion and slid it under her bottom. Then he parted her legs and slid two fingers into her cunt. When he withdrew them, he held them to his wife's lips. "Taste this and I guarantee you will want more. I did."

Throughout this Angela was passive. I guessed she was nervous but sufficiently aroused not to be able to stop. Trudy, probably reaching the same conclusion, moved swiftly to take advantage of the unspoken invitation of Angela's open legs. With the first touch of her lips to the already well-prepared clitoris I knew that Angela was beyond resistance, a more than willing participant. Her hands came to her breasts and began to twist the nipples, darker and smaller than Trudy's but pertly erect. This was a technique she invariably employed when her libido was high, although when her mind is fully concentrated between her legs I have come to the conclusion that it is a subconscious act. As it was now.

It's often said that only a woman knows intuitively how to please another woman, and this seemed to bear it out. While Leo and I sat on opposite sides of the bed fondling our cocks in anticipation of joining in again at some later stage, Trudy went through her full repertoire. From the outset Angela made no attempt to conceal her response - afterwards, she told me she had been unable to and, oblivious of Leo and me leaning forward for a closer view, had no desire to. Writhing and contorting her body, my wife kept thrusting upward from the cushion under her arse, forcing her cunt harder and harder against Trudy's lascivious mouth. Angela's moans were echoed by Trudy's as the older woman worked her magic, clutching Angela's buttocks with both hands when they lifted from the cushion. It couldn't last long and it didn't: Angela was on heat before Trudy began. In a short while her hands came free from her breasts to clutch the sheet at her side and with one final upward lunge she emitted a huge, gulping sigh and fell back. For perhaps a minute or more she lay there, her breasts heaving, gasping for breath. i have known her to have intensive orgasms of that nature before and since but only in very special circumstances.

We were all aware that something extraordinary had occurred, something so erotic that, far from being drained, we had been lifted to a new level of sexual energy. Surprisingly, it was Angela herself who broke the silence. "Trudy, that was simply awesome. I don't know how to thank you." She paused, looking down at the partner who had served her so expertly. "Or perhaps I do. Shouldn't it be your turn now?"

"That would be nice but perhaps another time. I don't think we should leave the men out of this. They need to fuck. If it's all right with you, I'll take Geoff and Leo will see to you."

Nothing more needed to be said. Leo nodded to me and we moved to our respective women. My friend immediately went down on my wife, intent on tasting the residue of the secretions generated by Trudy. She, meanwhile, gave my cock a few testing strokes, pronounced herself satisfied and turned on to all fours. I knelt behind her and held my knob against her cunt opening. "It's all right,| she said, "Just push. I'm plenty wet enough from all that excitement." I did and found she was right. Hot, slippery flesh closed round my shaft. A tingle instantly arose in my knob. I found that within seconds I was fucking almost demoniacally, possessed with an unstoppable urge to ram my dick further and further, harder and harder, into a cunt I knew had most of forty years on the clock but was none the worse for it. Her cint muscles were toned and she gripped me with them to ensure maximum friction. Whatever phenomenal skill she had wrought on Angela with her mouth, she now matched on my cock with her greedy cunt.

At our side, Leo and Angela, too, had begun to fuck. They were in missionary position which Angela likes when she is ready to finish off. As usual, her legs were locked round her man's back and she was matching his tempo thrust for thrust, absorbing his penetration, then riding his withdrawal. Her face was flushed and she bit her lip as she concentrated deeply on their joint endeavours. I noted a little gleam of surprise and acknowledgement in her eyes when Leo lifted her feet on to his shoulders without missing a stroke. Now he could enter her to the greatest possible depth while at the same time there would be friction against her clit. It did the trick and this time she cried out as she came, clinging on to Leo so as to allow him to keep pumping he, too, was fulfilled.

Trudy, knowing that I had seen everything as it happened, urged me on. "Come on, then, Geoff, show Angela how well you can fuck another woman. Fuck me hard. Fuck me!" She screamed as she came but instantly reached down to pull out my cock and let it shoot cum all over her stomach. Leo tenderly rubbed it in.

I thought that would be the end for the night, but Leo had not forgotten a question he had asked much earlier. Would Angela take anal? She drew mt one side and whispered that she was afraid of Leo's girth but she didn't want to disappoint him after such a wonderful occasion. Perhaps if she and I ...?

And so the evening finished like this. Leo kneeling at the head of the bed, his now re-energised cock in Trudy's mouth. Trudy on her back with her legs wide apart and knees raised. Angela on her knees with her mouth active on Trudy's cunt. And me standing behind Angela ploughing my cock slowly to and fro in her lubricated arsehole. The women both orgasmed again. And the spunk flowed copiously.

In the unlikely event that the Lady S---------- should ever read this, I hope she will appreciate how far Leo and I have come since our lamentable failure with her.

pandsal
pandsal
226 Followers
12