The MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, don't tease me," she pleaded.

He pushed his cock deeper and back to tease the outer rim of her pussy again.

"Tell me, how much do you want it," he said again!

Her eyes became wild with want and she said in a more aggressive voice,

"I want your big hot cock deep inside my pussy baby!"

He then penetrated the very deepest part of her pussy. Shoving his cock in until he couldn't go any deeper. Holding under her stomach, he could feel the vibes from his cock through her belly button. As he worked her pussy back n forth, sliding from one side of her inner walls to the other…she moaned louder. The pitch of them hit higher with each stroke.

His cock swelling, he began to groan…

"OH, Baby I've waited so long…MMM."

Keeping his cock inside her, he rolled them over and pulled her feet back to hug his sides, she sat backward on his cock. Roaming her body with his hands until he stopped at her hips…pulling her down to grind on his cock. Her back arched. The full penetration was driving her to feel out of control with lust.

She couldn't hold it in, and moaned, "shit!" OHHHH! He licked her dried lips and grinded her hot pussy on his meaty shaft.

"OH fuck," she screams out!

"Tell me baby; tell me how much you want my big cock to slam your pussy," he tells her!

"OH PLEAAAASE FUCK ME HARDER," she screams!

He put his hands around her neck and gently pulled her back to him. She put her hands around her ankles. The sweet musk of her pussy driving him wild, he fucked her harder. His cock head rode her g-spot until her pussy was raw! His hands tightened around her neck, he felt his balls filling and start to gird up. Her breath became slow as she was almost passing out. Then with loud groans from him, he shoved his cock deep one more time. As he let go of her neck he blew his white creamy load inside her. She released at the same time. An orgasm she never felt before and couldn't begin to explain.

As she caught her breath she felt weak, yet exhilarated! Spent…she rolled off of him and he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her. They both lay there out of breath, feeling fulfilled.

He kissed her cheek and told her she had made him the happiest man alive.

She whispered" shhhh. Just let me enjoy this moment. I don't want to think about tomorrow, or even later today. I just want to saver this moment."

"Ok," he said, before they both drifted off to sleep.

Mrs. Cummings woke in a panic.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed! "What have I done!"

She searched for her clothes and tried to hurry him out of bed. He, not understanding why she was in such a rage of regret was trying to reason with her.

"Roxanne, please! Sit down and talk to me! Please don't ruin what we have," he said almost in tears.

She turned and looked at him, tied her robe and sat on the bed next to him.

"Seth…I…I never meant for this to happen," she started to explain.

He put his hand over her mouth, "shhh. Please don't tell me this. I have wanted you for so long. I stood by and watched Mr. Cummings take you for granted. He has so much and why! Why do u feel loyal to him, when he is probably lying in bed with my mother at this very moment," he said in a very excited voice!

"Seth…listen to me," she said. "You have given me the most wonderful night of my life. But…we can't be together. Even without Will, what would people think? You are twenty years younger than me," she goes on.

"I don't care about that! Don't you see! Our ages have nothing to do with it," said Seth. "It's about you and me and what makes us happy," he went on.

"It isn't just about you and I Seth. There are many other people to consider," she said. "What about Symone? What about your mother? OH, I have so much to think about," she said as she put her hands to her face!

"Please Roxanne, please don't act like we are nothing! I know you love me!"

She held his face with tears in her eyes. "Seth, I don't know where I went wrong, but…"

"NO!" He interrupted as he put on his clothes!

She grabbed his arm as he was turning to leave. "Seth," she pleaded! "You have to put this into perspective! You are a wonderful man. You will find someone that deserves you," she said. "But…we just wouldn't work out honey!"

"I know you love me! And one day you will wake up and realize it. I just hope it's not to late. You will never find anyone that can make you as happy as I can," he said as he stormed out the door!

Maybe he was right…maybe he wasn't.

She took Mr. Cummings back again and again and again. Seth went to college and became a professor in Gerontology. His heart was broken for a very long time, but did eventually marry. He now lives a very full and happy life. But… he would never forget the summer he lived his dream of fucking his MILF.

12