All Comments on 'The Milking Herd Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Corpse_riderCorpse_riderabout 11 years ago
Herd mentality is no bad thing

A very well written piece. Milkalicious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really really strange

A cow? A very strange, perverted story. Sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bow chia wowwow

Mooooooooo, hot stuff!!! ;P think you could milk me? Double D baby, big enough?

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 10 years agoAuthor
Mooo!

Of course I could handle milking you. Did you realize you would become hooked on being milked? One a day, then twice a day, until you had to stay here, being milked every hour. The machine would gently suck away at your breasts, while dildo's pulsed in your pussy and ass. The orgasms would be controlled by the machine, until you felt the day was one big orgasm. The many orgasms would cloud your mind, scramble your thoughts, until all you could say was - Moooo! Glad you enjoyed the story, Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Made me wet

I'd love to be milked by your machine! Loved your story....more?

JunaMoriartyJunaMoriartyalmost 10 years ago
More!!!

Your milking stories are the best on this site.

Can you write about her getting inseminated and having a "calf"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh god

This made me so horny I had almost my entire hand in my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best ive ever seen

really enjoyed this pls make more in the series. it was so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Certainly one of the most disturbing stories ever.

And I don't believe for a minute that with all the people involved that they didn't get arrested and spend the rest of their lives in jail as Bubba's butt buddys. That's where they belonged. AS for the cow bit? This was SO disgusting and so far fetched that it was laughable. What are you - 10 years old? Just an awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
disgusting

Its so horrible to treat animals this way and to objectivy women this way is dispicable. To think of a baby born into an environment like that makes me sick. And I guess to have made me have feelings so strongly like the story was actually happening means you're a strong writer. For someone who wants to be drugged and sold you are better than that. You desserved to be loved and appriciated.

ShoMeOnDaDollyShoMeOnDaDollyabout 9 years ago
wow

I enjoyed both stories. What an imagination. Looking forward to next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Its a fantastic story.

entemeentemeabout 9 years ago
Gusset soaking

Superb Part 2.

Thank you Story Teller.

Now apart from having soaked my gusset AGAIN, I really feel the need to 'mooooo'

xx Enti

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Thanks for the story!

There are a definite lack of hucow stories on the story sites. So these are well liked. I gave Ch. 1 4 *'s because I didn't think Cheryl's life and story were developed enough. But Betty's story was better, thus 5 *'s Looking forward to 3 and 4, as well as other hucow stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG, Gary!

I know what it is to nurse and orgasm.

Imagining myself hooked up to machines that would feed me, clean me, milk me, stimulate and fuck me all day long...well, just reading about it makes my cunt drip profusely!

I love the consensual/non-consent aspect of the story. Other human cow stories are boring by comparison. The drug-induced inevitability of becoming a cow makes it just SOOOOO hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I wish this would happen to me. I would love every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Also

I would like this also. If this were possible, there would be no need for drugs. I think I would rather stand on my two feet, though. My hands and knees weren't exactly made for constant contact with the ground or supporting weight that way. The lack of responsibility, except to be calm and contented to produce the maximum amount of the best quality milk. Knowing I would be nourishing others in many places would be a feeling of accomplishment. The enema daily to eliminate the need to Eliminate. A warm or cool stall that I would have no need to clean by myself. And the Orgasms, the Chocolate, and the Breeding! No need to worry about fashion and style. Only thing would be that these Hucows are being kept, basically, in a prison - and drugged. I would think that willing women who are happy in their work would produce a greater volume and better quality milk - if the farmer is looking to be successful. Yes, I would really like this life. Of course, there'd need to be a OBGYN on staff. Women have different physical needs and then there are the Milkers that will be born by the Breeders. I'm 19, in college at Brown, really stressed, and I love my tits. I've induced lactation, though I've never born a child, and I hope to sell my milk on the internet to help pay my college loans. But this would be much better than being an Attorney!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A life to be longed for.

No cleaning the house, no ironing, no shopping, no cooking, no doing dishes. I would trade my current life for this in a heartbeat.

vendetta1918vendetta1918over 2 years ago

This story is awesome, its what got me interested in hucows in the first place. On a side note, the gals on this site say they'd love to do this. But if I had all the equipment and told them on the spot that you could make it happen they'd say no. 😆

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 2 years ago

On a Mission

Betty is on a mission. Betty is in search of her sister Cheryl who has disappeared without a trace after her company folded. The path leads Betty to a farm which provides an escape from it all. Will Betty suffer the fate of her sister? Read the story. It's a story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t care for the abduction/ kidnapping parts.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So enchanting and thrilling. I came just by reading and imagining it was me being milked and bred. I can’t stop coming

StoryTeller07StoryTeller0712 months agoAuthor

Thank you for all the positive feedback. The various stories published here are what readers want as fantasies not in real life. Some people find it dificult to understand that important point and condemn the story and writer. I just hope to entertain readers with a what if story. Do aliens read books? Will AI be able to create stories with heart and soul? This series is set in the future when the banks and economy has failed completely and it is recovering in what we would think is a misguided way, or even looking at it in horror. Okay, you didn't need to read all this, back tot he series! ha ha

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Way to give us all that false hope, Author! Man oh man, these hucow stories are depressing as all get out. Women, drugged, sold and disappeared. (At least the ones in this story get chocolates and treats.) After the several I’ve read, I still haven’t found a way to enjoy them.

I need a sexy hucow story where she’s willing and he does all his own “milking” of several varieties and doles out nonstop “treats” because he can’t get enough of her. Maybe I should give the genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7266 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES