The Milkman Cometh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh -" Sharon felt herself fly through the air and land breathlessly on her back. "- My -" she shivered in anticipation, feeling his hot breath wash over her most secret spot."- God!" Her back arched up as an exquisite sensation flooded through every nerve in her body. His lips burned on her clit and on her pussy, and she had to bite her lip to prevent her screaming with ecstacy at the touch of his tongue inside her, licking deeper and deeper before it slid back to tease her throbbing clit again.

"Damn! You taste good," Enoch groaned and thrust the tip of his tongue up her dripping honey-pot, scooping her salty syrup into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Sharon moaned and pushed herself onto his thick lips.

She had never felt anything so exciting and hoped he wouldn't stop now. He had fingered her to satisfaction before but had never done this as she didn't think he'd like it. How wrong could she be! Waves of liquid bliss rippled through and out of her body, and she gripped her breasts tight for fear her heart would burst through her ribs at the extreme pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his neck and urged him on, begging him not to stop.

Enoch pushed his hands under the cheeks of her dainty arse and pulled her onto his tongue, delving it deep within the pool of juices in her pussy. He breathed her aroma, a mixture of natural oils and lotion from her bath, and opened his mouth to catch every drop he could, gulping her hot cum with moans of pleasure.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Sharon cried, unaware of anything other than the delicious thrill, burning wherever she felt his lips and tongue.

Enoch listened to her cries and paused, looking at her rapt expression, trying to determine if she meant, or even knew, what she was saying. He slid into her arms, kissed her hard and nudged the head of his cock just inside her pussy to let her decide if she wanted more. A sudden roll of thunder made her jump and forced the decision upon them, lodging the fat nob in her juicy cunt. Sharon gasped and opened her eyes and he pulled back, unable to decipher the conflicting emotion within them.

"You're so big," she whispered, "and so hard."

Enoch said nothing, allowing her to decide between her heart's desire and his common sense. It was, however, difficult for her to think straight between the bells ringing in her head and his erection on her clit. The difference between her romantic fantasy and the hot, hard reality made her head spin, and her heart pounded in tune with his pulsing muscle. She understood his hesitation was out of consideration for her feelings and a surge of love swept through her breast; the question was: did he love her? Her eyes searched his, trying to peer into his soul through the deep brown orbs and gauge the depth of his intentions, and saw no artifice within them; only tender patience that awaited her choice with equable calm. Sometimes you can find a thing once it is lost; but some things, once lost, are irrevocably gone without hope of recovery. With this in mind, she decided to make a bargain: a gift for a gift.

"Enoch," she said softly, "Do you love me?"

"Yes," he replied truthfully, "I love you."

At that moment, he did. How could he not love the soft beauty lying warm and wanton beneath him. If she wanted a piece of his heart in exchange for her virginity, it would be churlish to deny her that. Better for her that she enjoy a knowing lover than endure a fumbling moment of fleeting pleasure at the hands of another virgin, he reasoned and pushed inside her with gentle determination.

Sharon cried out in a combination of ecstacy and pain that another roll of thunder couldn't disguise, and she hooked her legs around his waist to help him penetrate her tight cunt. She had used a variety of things from the handle of her hairbrush to a suitably shaped deodorant bottle in imagining this very moment but nothing could've prepared her for the hot, throbbing muscle that stretched her open, pushing her flesh wider to accept him. Her finger nails raked the skin from his back and she bit deep into his neck, enduring the sharp pain until it receded.

"Don't cum inside me," she whispered, fearing the consequences of going too far.

"I won't," Enoch said and eased another inch inside her.

The thunder drum-rolled closer and closer, and they began to move in harmony with each other. He groaned and she gasped; he moaned her name and she called out for him to go on and on in the heat of the moment, opening herself to the ineffable joy of being alive. Her fantasies couldn't begin to compare to the sweet sensation of his masculine beauty filling her with such bliss and she demanded more, drumming her heels on his muscular buttocks and beating her fists on his back as he pumped rhythmically into her body. She had no point of reference to judge but sensed Enoch made love to her rather than fucked her by the way he took care not to hurt her, easing his thick cock in and out of her pussy without haste. Her supple body grew to accept more of his shaft and enjoy the sensual friction it brought. She felt no more pain, only a rolling wave of pleasure that burst through her with a soft cry of wonder.

"Oh, Enoch ... yes!"

"More?"

"Oh, yes, yes!"

Enoch rolled onto his back, taking her with him as she clung to his body like a limpet, and looked up at her glowing beauty with a sense of pride. Her cheeks blushed pink with modest pleasure at his open scrutiny and her nipples perked up under his playful fingers. He knew she would never forget this moment and determined to make it as memorable as he could for her.

"You look so beautiful," he whispered and kissed her with his heart on his lips.

A crash of thunder drowned out her cry of pleasure and she melted into his arms, riding his cock and rubbing her clit on his hard body. The cascade of rain drops pelting the window added to the maelstrom Sharon felt within her and she clung to him with all her strength until another climax shook her; she paused and groaned, realising he was still rigid with unsatiated desire inside her.

"Bloody 'ell," she gasped and levered herself up to look down at him. "Where do you keep the batteries for this thing!?"

"Can't you guess?" he grinned and flexed his muscle inside her.

Sharon giggled and reached down to feel how much she had taken and was surprised to feel more than half the length jutting out of her pussy. She rubbed her clit and adjusted the angle to see how it felt.

"God! That's good," she hissed and rubbed harder.

Enoch stretched his legs out across the floor and his arms across the sofa to relax and enjoy the show. His left hand felt the bottle of poppers and he absently unscrewed the cap and took a brief whiff to enhance his senses. The sight of her pouting pussy lips hugging his slick shaft made him gasp for control but he couldn't take his eyes from the way her inner lips stretched out each time she slid up, and how her pussy bulged when she slipped back down, taking him deeper into the seething heat of her tight wet cunt.

"Easy! Slow down," he cried. "Not so fast or you'll make me cum!"

Sharon smiled slyly and poised herself on the head of his throbbing cock, revelling in this new position. She snatched the bottle from his grasp and took two deep breaths, swivelling her hips to stir more juices over him.

"Don't cum yet," she shouted and placed both hands on his chest. "It feels too good to stop now, baby; make me cum again!"

Enoch barely heard her over the crash of thunder and struggled to restrain her wild plunge onto his stiff shaft. The lights flickered amidst the turmoil and lent a stroboscopic effect to their writhing bodies. He saw her hair spread out like a golden cloud in the ionized atmosphere and felt his skin crawl with tension, sweat pouring out of him in a stream that mingled with her hot juices, sliding him deeper and deeper within her eager body.

"For fucks sake, Sharon," he yelled, "slow down!"

In answer to his desperate cry, she dug her finger nails in his chest and rode him harder, faster, seeking the orgasm that hovered tantalisingly close. An animal cry rose from her lips as she felt a burst of pain where her pussy plunged onto his cock and took him even deeper, forgetting her innate caution in response to the primal urge charging through her body. She couldn't stop now - she wouldn't - not for anyone or anything.

"Fuck me," she cried. "Fuck me!"

She felt his hands reach behind and pull her apart, lifting her up and up, taking her away from the ecstacy she craved but with a feral growl she fought his strength and forced herself down to impale her flesh upon him, filling her with every inch of his love. She felt him swell inside her and howled at the incredible sensation of being split wide open, shattered into millions of tiny pieces that flew apart in the instant his body merged with hers to become someone new. Her orgasm tore through her like a comet, leaving a fiery trail in its wake that melted her into his arms. She felt his love pour into her and accepted it with heartfelt bliss, grinding on him to preserve the ecstacy until it faded to an echo, rumbling in the distance behind her.

Enoch looked into the wild, unfocused look in her eyes and realised she was unaware, on a conscious level, that she had brought him to the boil within the molten crucible between her thighs. He'd tried hard to prevent his natural reaction to her unrestrained excitement but couldn't help himself when her cunt had clamped tight around his shaft, drawing him into her with a force beyond his control and with a loud groan, he gave himself up to the inevitable, squeezing her taut cheeks and massaging them as she milked him dry.

Gradually, Sharon became aware of a hot sticky flow where his cock lay semi-hard inside her and a dull ache. She wriggled languidly on him and sighed, kissed him and breathed more evenly on his chest, enjoying the sudden silence and the smell of him.

"You came, didn't you?" she asked calmly.

Enoch nodded and felt her muscles contract, pushing his cock and a thick rush of cum from her pussy.

"Why didn't you warn me?" she said.

"I tried and even when I tried to pull you off you just kept going. What was I supposed to do?"

"Control yourself!"

"Sometimes a man gotta cum when a man gotta cum," he drawled and kissed her.

They lay in each others arms and listened to the rain slow to a gentle patter: one wondering if things would be alright and the other knowing that they'd never be the same again.

12