The Milky Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withdrew a little then pushed back. Joe responded with a moan. We began the time honored in and out of lovers making love. It was slow, meaningful, filled with desire to satisfy the other. Joe began to moan more loudly and she began rising to her second orgasm. She drew her legs high and encouraged me to hold them for her.

We drove onward to the crescendo of passion with Joe's legs hooked behind my elbows. Joe's moans gave way to loud cries and the cries became screams as she had her first orgasm with a cock inside her. She begged me to cum, "I'm not a woman yet, fill me with your love juice. Cum, Scott, cum."

I was close but could hold off longer; however, wishes spurred me to speed my pace, keep her on her sexual high a little longer. Then, I could not hold any longer, I drove to the deepest depth my cock could reach and released a jet of cum, then a second and third. Joe screamed out again with a multiple orgasm. Our cum filled and cum coated bodies relaxed in the moment of ultimate satisfaction.

I released Joe's legs but she continued to hold them high. "I want your cum to flow deep into me, coat me to my core." My shrinking cock stalled in its deflation, Joe felt it also. I was returning to full staff.

In a simple motion, I held Joe as we rolled together placing her on top. "Now, Joe, you set the pace, slow or fast, gentle or hard." I watched as her body rose and fell riding my cock. I saw her newly deflowered pussy, saw my cock with a little spot of her virgin blood streaking it. I watched as her stomach rise and fall with each breath she took. Her firm breasts seemed to defy gravity barely moving as she moved. Had I ever made love with such a beautiful woman, I questioned myself. I concluded that I had fucked pretty women but never made love to a beautiful woman.

"Joe," I panted, "you're beautiful." I reached my arms up to touch her face, trace the outline of her jaw, and feel her lips as she gasped and moaned. I saw her nipples, swollen from her excitement. My hands dropped to her breasts, when I felt their firmness and brushed her nipples, Joe gave a loud moan. I used my fingertips to trace circles around her breasts from her chest slowly to her nipples. Joe felt each circle and her body quivered the closer I drew to her stiff points.

I reached her nipples and gave them little pinches. Each pinch caused Joe to ride my cock deep into pussy. She reached the high point of our sex and had another orgasm. Joe poured more silky moistness from her depths making her pussy even smoother. Joe rode out her orgasm then fell to my chest, our lips met in a series of sensual butterfly kisses.

"Am I beautiful, Scott? I mean really beautiful." Joe's tone did not sound afraid; it sounded more like want reassuring.

I hugged her to me and spoke, "When you were 12 and just beginning your changes, you were cute. In high school you became pretty, through college when we met on breaks, I was excited to see my friend. Now, I see what I missed then, beauty, different from any beauty I have known before. I see you, Joe"

I was hard in Joe's pussy; however, it seemed she was unable to continue. I had one good cum and wanted another, but now it was not about me, it was about us. I let Joe slip to her side as we broke our coupling. Joe gripped my cock in her hand and began sliding up and down.

"Scott, I'm sorry, I know you haven't finished yet. It was my first time and I am a little sore. Is this okay? Oh, Scott, I feel our juices on you and in me. I feel empty without you in me but I feel your cum and my cum, it feels good.

Joe sighed and moaned as she explained what she felt in her, as she explained, her hand movements became firmer and faster. To my surprise, Joe rose bringing her face close to my cock as she pulled me off. Closer she brought her mouth to my cock as she yanked on my cock. I saw her open her mouth, stick out her tongue and lick my tip. She was bringing me close to my cum with light tentative cock licks. As I began bucking against her hand, Joe opened her mouth and took my cock in her mouth. That was more than any man could take and I cried out, "Joe, I'm cumming," then I expelled into her mouth.

Some how Joe held it all and closed her lips tightly as she withdrew her mouth. I saw as she swished it around in her mouth before throwing her head back to swallow. This display excited me tremendously; I grabbed Joe, pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her deep and hard. I wanted to lick the remainder of my cum into my mouth.

We relaxed into each other with deep emotion. For Joe, I was quite sure it was being in love, after all, she gave me her virginity after saving it this long for me. For me, it was a different emotion, I love Joe as my best friend and something more that I couldn't exactly pin point. It was something deep in my spirit telling me my life changed and it must include Joe.

As the afternoon sun moved low on the horizon, we stirred from our sated slumber. Joe wrinkled her nose and joked, "Something stinks and I think it's us. Maybe we better make use of the soap and wash cloths." With no concern that someone would see us, we strode hand in hand into the warm water. We took care to thoroughly wash.

Out of the water, we began to dry, noticing that one towel was dirty with the mess of sex. I went back into the water with the soap to wash the towel so we could use it later. I dried myself using the same towel Joe used and hung both over a branch to dry.

We decided to use the small gas stove to boil water for a rehydrated dinner of mac-n-cheese with meatballs. Tonight we made two packages.

We sat in the grass naked we did not need clothes. I smiled at Joe, looked at her natural beauty. "Joe, our lives are permanently linked now. You may already be growing a new life in you, a life we created." Joe said nothing, only listened. "I have to settle down to job hunting in Oregon where my leads are but only if you are going there." I decided it was commitment time; this afternoon brought the fact clearly home. In my mind, I knew what my spirit told me, I am in love with Joe.

"You want me with you in Oregon? You do not care that one of your little swimmers is trying to attack an egg in my womb. Scott, are you telling me you are in love with me?" Joe smiled at me just as I had smiled at her.

"If one of my little swimmers is penetrating an egg, then I intend to wait until it hatches and give it my name. If I am anywhere, I want you there. I have always loved my best friend, now I know I am in love with her too. And, tonight we celebrate with dehydrated mac-n-cheese!"

"Scott, we will decide together when I get pregnant. For now, it won't happen but I am happy to know you care enough to say you will stick by me." I almost felt disappointed to learn that Joe was not and not likely to be pregnant. "Are you relieved that I can't get knocked up?"

"I made myself believe it could happen, then hoped it was true. I want us to create life together."

"Well, we can practice more later."

I laughed as I remembered an adage that I spoke aloud, "If at first you don't succeed; try, try again."

That level of tension broken, we went back to our five-star dehydrated mac-n-cheese with meatballs. "Joe, do we finish our six weeks hiking or do we shift our plans to something more realistic? It is a two or three day hike to finish this loop or two days back the way we came."

"Our families will know something is up if we come home early. Oh, Scott, I see something is up here, now." Joe got silly trying to talk through her nose like that old TV character Erkel, "Did I do that?" We laughed like crazy and I had to assure her that she had nothing to do with it. I told her I always get horny eating mac-n-cheese.

"Seriously, Joe, when did you start using birth control?" The answer surprised me as she said at 14 to control her cycle. "You mean, if I had seen the obvious, we could have...nine years ago?"

"Sure as hell would have saved a lot of frustration! Do you think we can catch up for nine lost years?"

"I could take a couple stabs at it tonight and maybe again in the morning, if you are not sore anymore."

We did exactly that, a couple times before curling up on our sleeping bags and once again in the morning. We talked long about returning home early, stayed another day at this special spot to swim, make love and plan.

The morning of our fourth day out, we decided to turn on our cell phones hoping for service in this remote area, we both had signals and able to make calls.

Joe's side of the conversation went something like this: "Mom, Scott and I are coming home early... No nothing's wrong... Yes, we are okay... No, no one is hurt... No, we didn't fight... Yes, he is gentle with me... Because we decided to make plans for our future... Yes, mom our future..."

My side of the conversation with my mom and dad, both were on the phone, was about the same: "No, I didn't hurt her... No, we didn't argue... No one is hurt... We are both okay... We have to work on planning our future... Yes, our future... Because that is what two people in love do..."

We spent our last night in the mountains much as we did the first, watching the sun set late and observing the Milky Way light up the night sky. The conversation was somewhat the same with Joe asking me when we were going to have a date, although this time she meant wedding date.

FIN

Scott and Joe returned home to begin living together in Scott's garage apartment above his parentÕs garage. Jobs in Oregon did not pan out as they hoped; however, Scott did secure a good entry position in a nearby town. Joe got lucky on the job front as well. She found a paralegal position letting her work in criminal justice, her degree area.

They pooled their incomes and purchased a small two-bedroom home, by fall settled in. With jobs and a home, they planned their wedding picking an unusual date, December 21, the date of the winter solstice, the longest night of the year, a good night to conceive a new life.

12