The Miller Ch. 03

Story Info
Margaret starts learning the rules of the house.
2.2k words
4.3
38.8k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franklin waited in Mrs Thurlow's parlour as Margaret collected her belongings from the room she had occupied for two weeks and finalised her outstanding board with the landlady.

"A fresh start then, eh?" Franklin grinned at her as he loaded her bag and Margaret herself into the brougham. Margaret nodded and remained silent, an unease being in the presence of the head steward had overcome her since the Master had brought him into the office and the steward's fingers had brutally pinched Margaret's clit.

They had ridden together in silence on the way into town. Margaret had reflected with alarm on her predicament. Here she had a position that paid extraordinarily well but it was clear to her that unconventional didn't quite describe what was to be demanded of her. Lord Swansea's attentions had constituted some squeezing of her breasts or buttocks; yet despite his inclination, his hands had never penetrated beneath her petticoats. And she had thought herself lucky when Lady Swansea had intruded upon her husband's attempt upon her! It seemed clear to Margaret now that all domestic positions involved the risk of being put upon by the master of the house. Margaret could not face the uncertainty of losing her position. So, with a deep inward breath she asked herself the question: what would she give to ensure the security of a well paid position? With a warm flooding memory of her stint in Master's library and, with barely a hesitation beyond this, she told herself that yes, she would give up her body to Master Millar and be grateful for it. At forty pounds a year, she should be thankful to have been the one chosen. How easily and how quickly would any of the girls she knew from the orphanage have thrown themselves at the feet of her new employer and beg him to take them in exchange for the security of a good income, food, shelter and a position in a respectable house; and this apart from the fact that Master Millar was himself a handsome man. If a girl was to be ravished by her employer, Margaret thought practically, there were worse prospects than the tall, imposing form of the Master.

Hence the journey into town allowed Margaret to come to terms with her new obligations. It was just as well too, since the journey out of town had Franklin confronting her with exactly what those obligations might mean for her.

"Lift your skirts, Margaret." Franklin pulled the brougham over to the side of the avenue and looked pointedly towards Margaret's skirts.

Margaret thought perhaps she had misheard the instruction. "Lift my skirts, Sir?"

"That's what I said, girl. I wish to see your delightful calves. Pull up your skirts and lie them on your lap. Do it now."

Somewhat afraid of the tone of the steward and resolved to ensure the security of her new position, Margaret did as was asked of her, raising her skirts up to her lap so that her stockinged legs were exposed. To her alarm, Franklin leaned over and ran his hands up her right calf.

"Good girl, Margaret," he said, giving her leg a gentle squeeze. "You'll be taking instructions from me quite a lot and you will not always be comfortable with them. Obeying immediately is the best way to ensure that Master Millar is pleased with you. I would not like to have to report that you were not suitably respectful and compliant, Margaret."

"I am sure I will always seek to be respectful and compliant, Sir," Margaret assured him desperately.

"Show me then, Margaret, by opening those delightful thighs of yours." He pushed her skirts further up onto her lap and observed her drop each knee to the side so that her thighs were parted. "More, Margaret, as wide as they will go now." He took a knee in each hand and pushed her legs open, prompting a sharp gasp from Margaret. What did he want with her here, on the side of the road, where anyone might pass and see? The mere thought sent blushes down her neck and her anxiety escalated.

"Sir," she ventured, "what if someone should come by?"

But Franklin was not at all concerned. He laughed at her instead before leaning in, slipping his hand between her legs, inserting a finger in her wet cunny and whispering, "If someone were to come by, Margaret, then they would see you sitting here with your legs spread like a whore, my fingers in your cunt and know that very soon, if not today, then tomorrow, or the next day, or even next week, but very soon this same cunt that is dripping juices on my fingers, will be filled with my cock, a right befitting my position." A statement to which Margaret could not respond such was her shock and alarm. "Whilst your obvious fear is arousing to me, Margaret," Franklin grinned, "be comforted by the fact that you will enjoy every moment that I take you, as your wet cunt suggests."

As much as Margaret wished to deny it, she could not argue this point. Franklin's fingers between her legs became more insistent, roughly poking her hole, in and out, until her breathing began to catch and then she stopped, held her breath and cried out as her womb flooded with pleasure. Franklin extracted his fingers, sucked on them as he smirked at her and said, "Just a taster, Margaret. You will experience the full benefits of your position very soon." With that, he picked up the reins and guided the horses into a purposeful trot home.

Back at the house, Cedric was there to assist her down from the carriage. Franklin instructed him to take Margaret's bags up to her room and, as the young man did as he was bid, Franklin turned his attention to Margaret. "In this house, Margaret, you will be doing things for others, but others will also do things for you. In the event someone does something for you, such as Cedric carrying your belongings to your room, you are expected to demonstrate your gratitude on your knees and with your mouth."

Margaret had no trouble picturing herself on her knees as it was the easiest way of scrubbing floors. But demonstrating gratitude "with her mouth" puzzled her. Did he mean she was to kneel and express her thanks this way? Margaret knew instinctively that she was missing something. "Unconventional" was now a bell tolling a warning in her head. "Sir," she said, "I am not sure I understand this exactly. You wish me to kneel and say thank you?"

"Margaret, your mouth is designed for things other than speaking. You will learn this soon enough. Follow Cedric now and remain in the room with him until I join you. You will be shown what is expected when using your mouth to show gratitude."

"Yes, Sir," Margaret responded with some trepidation. "Using her mouth" was now synonymous with some unknown horror, she was sure. Obediently, however, she made her way inside the house, following in the wake of Cedric for whom she must demonstrate a gratitude she was in danger of no longer feeling.

Margaret sat primly in an upright by the window waiting for Franklin. Cedric lounged against the door frame, having been appraised by Margaret of the steward's instruction. His wayward grin suggested an anticipation of Margaret's impending act of thanks that she did not share. The hard angle in his pants gave Margaret further cause to suspect that this ritual of gratitude would be as "unconventional" as the earlier lessons by both the Master and Franklin.

When Franklin arrived he was bearing a sweet gift for her. "I thought you might enjoy this, Margaret. A boiled sweet made by Mrs Latimer. I raid her stores when she does not look, but I am sure she will not mind you sampling the excellence of her confectionary-making skills this once."

Margaret's delight was complete and her anxiety forgotten. What a rare delight! A red and pink hard confection wrapped tightly around a stick was handed to her. "Thank you so much, Franklin. I have never seen a sweet so pink or so big before!" Cedric's chuckle should have warned her, but Franklin smiled at her and encouraged her to try the sweet. "Suck on it, Margaret, with your whole mouth. Savour its sweetness. Can you fit it all in? I am sure you do not need to concern yourself with manners here. You are among friends. I would take great pleasure in seeing you enjoy this gift with your whole mouth."

The sticky sweetness filled her mouth and Margaret could not remember ever experiencing such a taste before, such exquisite sweet delight on the tongue. So grateful she was to Franklin for his kind gift, that she sought to please him by indeed sucking on the lolly with her entire mouth, as he wished. She closed her eyes and focused on the smooth feel of the hard confection against her tongue and committed to memory the syrupy sweetness filling her mouth. Suddenly, to her surprise, the confection was being removed from her mouth and from her hand.

"That's enough for now, Margaret. You may have it back once you have demonstrated gratitude to Cedric for carrying your bags."

"Sir, I do not understand what you wish me to do. Indeed, I am very thankful to Cedric for carrying my things up." With a sense of frustration, Margaret turned to Cedric. "I am very grateful, Cedric. Thank you."

"Cedric, prepare yourself to be thanked appropriately." At the steward's instruction, Cedric undid the tie to his pants and allowed them to drop to the floor. He stood with his feet slightly apart, his cock in a burgeoning state of arousal. Margaret's face drained of colour as a growing understanding took hold. "Do you understand now, Margaret?"

A film of tears appeared in Margaret's eyes and she blinked it quickly away. "You wish me to put his thing in my mouth?"

Franklin gripped her savagely by the chin and forced her to look at him. "Two things, Margaret, before we go any further: I am 'Sir'. You will address me as such each and every time you speak to me, understand?"

"Yes, Sir." The poor girl mumbled through a mouth twisted by Franklin's grip and clearly fighting the onset of tears.

"Secondly, Margaret. It is not a thing. It is a cock. Using the correct term is showing the appropriate respect." He let go of her face. "So tell me, Margaret, where do I want you to place your mouth?"

Margaret could no longer fight the tears as they fell and her obedient response was a veritable moan of resignation. "On his cock, Sir."

"That's right, Margaret. You will take Cedric's cock in your mouth and suck on it with the same skill and pleasure that you demonstrated with the confectionary. The same gratitude that you felt for this gift, you will now demonstrate towards Cedric for his kindness towards you, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." With shaking hands, Margaret wiped away her tears.

"On your knees now, Margaret, and demonstrate your gratitude as you will be expected to demonstrate it throughout your time here." Franklin placed a firm hand on her shoulder and applied gentle downward pressure, until Margaret was kneeling before Cedric's now fully stiff member bouncing provocatively before her. "You will not require your hands," Franklin advised as she went to hold the prick in place. "Simply open your mouth, Margaret, and encase his cock. You will control the movement with your mouth only."

With her eyes closed, Margaret took the young cock in her mouth and, reconnecting with the image of the long, thick, hard lolly, sucked on its length with gumption. In truth, she enjoyed the smooth hardness of Cedric's cock and, conversely, the rough sprawl of hair that smothered her nose when she sucked in his entire length and buried her face in his groin. She applied a rhythm and sought, with purpose, to suck her way into Cedric and Franklin's good books. If this is how she must show gratitude in the Millar house, then she would make sure that her efforts at gratitude could not be doubted, nor criticised as being without sincerity. She would suck and lick and adore each and every cock for which she must be grateful, with the level of sincerity that forty pounds a year can buy from an orphaned female.

In the background, she could hear Franklin's murmurs of approval and Cedric's sporadic moans until she felt the cock in her mouth twitch and, to her horror, her mouth fill with a warm, salty liquid that seemed endlessly to seep from the cock's tip. Her cheeks full, she looked questioningly at Franklin for some guidance of what she was now to do.

"Well done, Margaret. Now swallow Cedric's load. That way you are demonstrating both respect and an awareness of the honour he has given you by coming in your mouth."

Margaret shut her eyes tightly and swallowed with a grimace. It was not sweet tea. It was not mutton and potatoes. But it would be borne. For forty pounds a year, Margaret consoled herself silently, she would endure the cock sucking and the load swallowing with fortitude, if not eventually some pleasure.

Franklin handed her back the lolly on the stick. "You may rest now, Margaret. You will bathe and be ready to assist at tea when called. Do you understand?"

Margaret took the sweet and nodded silently. She was beginning to understand a great deal more than she had ever expected.