The Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, enough!" Max cried, tried to brush her away with his weak arms.

She glared at him, knowing she would be in for a lot of pain if she didn't milk his seed. She climbed on top, straddling him and doing her best to coax an erection. Nothing. She glanced fearfully at the mirror. "I am trying!" she thought at it.

"I know," the voice said in her head. "Maybe he has given all he can. Outlived his usefulness. Look."

She glanced up at the mirror. The woman in the mirror took a pillow, crushed it into the face of the man in the mirror.

"No!" she cried in horror. "I couldn't kill my own husband!"

"Tell me," answered Jack. "You've missed your last period, haven't you?"

She nodded.

"Tomorrow buy a pregnancy test kit. Just to make sure."

"Do you think? ..."

"Could be. Will you do it? Or will there be the pain?"

"I'll do it," she agreed quickly.

"Your reward then," Jack replied. "Lie down."

She lay next to Max, feeling the warmth of his body. The warmth but no energy, no life.

The life came from Jack's hand, moving slowly over her tits, circling them, in slowly decreasing circles. Closer and closer to her nipples the hand went, touching, flicking, teasing. The heat started up, the familiar warmth, the sexual tension building as it always did, with Jack touching her. His hand slowly moved all over her body, this was going to be a long slow build-up. A reward for everything she had done for him. Her face, her neck, her shoulders, tracing down her side. Up her leg, down again, up the other leg. She parted her legs, hinting. No response yet. Down again. She parted them further, hinting turning into pleading.

The hand moved slowly upwards, towards where the meeting of her legs was. The hot wet entrance to her body. They slowed even more. She started to beg, "Please, please keep going. Don't stop! Please." The fingers moved closer, teasingly, softly, almost tickling. Then they reached her and pushed inside. The whole hand. Slipped straight in, so slippery was she. So wet and accomodating. Pulled out enough for his thumb to press on her clit, making little circles, just the right pressure, while his hand gently rotated, moved, made its presence known.

She felt herself approaching the edge. Just needed to be pushed over it. But the thumb stopped moving. "You'll do anything I say tomorrow, won't you?" It waited. "Won't you?"

"Anything!" she promised, "just don't stop now!"

The thumb kept moving, stroking. It pushed her into the orgasm she craved. She no longer cared what Max thought. She screamed her release.

*

Next morning Rebecca did a pregnancy test. It was positive. She was going to have a baby!

Max looked at her balefully from the bed. He was helpless now. Couldn't move a muscle.

Rebecca looked at the mirror. "What shall I call it?"

"How about, 'Jack'?" the mirror replied.

She laughed. Of course.

"Looks like we don't need you any more,darling," Rebecca told Max, reaching for the pillow. "Enjoy your 'heart attack'."

12