The Mirror to My Soul Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,233 Followers

I waited on my knees; I waited to hear a knock on the door. I was happy I was wearing my favorite 'girly' outfit: pink nightie and sheer, pink panties; a black garter belt and black nylon stockings. I felt 'pretty'.

Then came the knock on the door; my heart raced; my penis was hard and throbbing in my panties.

Enrique and five of his friends entered the room.

Six! I was going to service six hard cocks! It was going to be a long afternoon. My penis ached with desire.

I saw them smiling and heard them snicker. Richard explained what he wanted. He was the 'Director', and was going to guide the action.

He had Enrique stand before me. Richard told me to open his pants and take them down. Enrique was semi-erect. I was told to lick his cock until it got hard. I did as I was told. Soon Enrique had a raging hard-on. I was told to suck it. I took his cock into my mouth and licked and sucked. I rubbed his balls. I stroked his cock while I sucked.

Richard instructed Enrique to pull his cock out of my mouth when it was time, and shoot his cum on my face.

Then Richard said to me: "Sweetie, when Enrique cums, pump his cock and try to catch his cum in your mouth." I nodded.

I felt Enrique's cock throbbing; he grunted and pulled it out of my mouth. I pumped it furiously as he shot load-after-load of hot cum; I tried to catch it in my mouth; I was able to swallow some of his cum, but most of it landed on my face. When Enrique finished, Richard told him to rub his cock on my face and smooth out the cum so it wouldn't drip off my chin. Then Richard had me clean his cock with my tongue. I pulled up Enrique's pants and tucked his cock and balls inside.

Enrique's friends were lined-up behind him. One-by-one the scene was repeated. It became progressively easier to make their cocks shoot their loads -- they were already excited by watching me suck their friends' cocks. My face became thick with cum. Some of it dripped onto my nightie, but most it stuck to my face.

Before long, I looked up and Enrique was at the front of the line again. I had sucked six cocks and made them all cum! I felt like I'd achieved something of great importance.

The second time through the men would take a little longer. Richard described what he wanted this time around.

"Guys, when chica takes down your pants, turn around -- bend over and open your cheeks. Chica will lick your asshole until you're hard -- then turn around and offer chica your balls. She will suck your balls. When you want her to suck your cock just tap her on the head. This time shoot your cum in her mouth and she'll swallow every drop!"

The men smiled and nodded approvingly.

"But first, Puta will provide us with some entertainment!"

Richard spoke to me: "Get up -- take off your panties and uncinch your balls." I did as I was told.

He handed me a lubed-up tube. "Fuck your ass with this and stroke your cock with the panties -- when you cum in your panties shout it out loud so we all can hear you."

This would complete my degradation. This would prove to the men in the room, and to myself, that I was no longer a man. That I was, indeed, a chica and puta!

I took the tube from Richard and carefully inserted it in my hole. At first, I slowly pushed it in-and-out ...in-and-out...in-and-out. Sucking all those cocks had already pushed me to the edge. It wouldn't take me long to cum. My mind was lost in a fog of desire. My balls ached for release. I stroked my cock faster-and-faster. I lost all decency and rammed the tube in-and-out of my asshole. The men screamed obscenities at me. They laughed and cheered my loss of self control. Finally, I exploded into the panties.

"I'M CUMMING IN MY PANTIES RICHARD -- I'M CUMMING IN MY PANTIES -- OH GOD I'M CUMMING IN MY PANTIES!!!!

When I was finished I collapsed to the floor; exhausted; spent.

"Clean your panties and cinch your balls again!" I heard Richard order.

I obeyed him. The men were applauding and still yelling catcalls and insults. I didn't care anymore.

When the men groaned as I serviced their assholes, balls and cocks, a strange feeling of empowerment overtook me. My hands and lips and tongue were in control. It was me who had control over them. I was in charge. It was me causing them to moan and groan and buck their hips and thrust their cocks in-and-out of my mouth. I had all the power! It was me making them shout out in ecstasy when they shot load-after-load of thick, hot cum in my mouth. I swallowed greedily. It was me who drained their balls and caused their panting and heavy breathing. It was me who made their rock-hard cocks soft.

Richard filmed the whole sordid tableau. Sometimes I mugged for the camera. When I saw the camera close to my face, I would slightly grin and look into the lens while I tongue-fucked an asshole, or sucked a cock. I was a movie star!

I lost track of time. It didn't matter. The men were walking out the door. I was still on my knees; my tongue was coated with their cum. Their semen filled my belly.

Richard came to me and patted my head. "Sweetie, you were wonderful! You're the best girl I've ever owned!"

WOW! I thought. My face beamed with pride. 'The best girl he's ever owned!!' I was thrilled and delighted.

"Sweetie, you deserve a treat. Take off your panties and bend over."

I was only too eager to obey. He fucked me hard and long. I loved every minute of it. He masturbated me with my panties while he fucked me in the ass. We both shot our loads at the same time. Cries of joy filled the air. My orgasms kept getting better and better.

The days passed quickly. It was almost the end. Feelings of uncertainty raged throughout my mind. What am I going to do when Richard leaves? Uncertainty turned to despair. I finally admitted to myself I didn't want this life to end. I loved being Richard's 'girl' -- I loved Richard!

The 'end' was two days away. Richard came home with some clothes for me. He said we were going out that night. Out? It dawned on me I hadn't been outside in weeks.

"I'm going to fuck you before we leave," he said matter-of-factly.

I was naked on the end of the bed. He had me pull my knees to my chest then pull my legs apart as wide as they would go. My hole was open for him. When he pushed down his boxers and his penis sprang into view. I nearly swooned.

God, that's beautiful, I thought.

Then I felt some disappointment : he was cinching my balls and I wouldn't be able to orgasm with him. But I trusted him; I knew this was part of a plan.

When he was finished and my bottomhole was filled to the brim with his cum he told me to keep my legs in the air then he inserted a buttplug into me. It was short but very fat. He attached it around my waist and clicked it into place.

His cum stayed inside me.

"Here, put these on." He handed me clothes.

Pink lace panties, white short-shorts and a pink t-shirt that only covered me just above my naval. I wore white anklet socks and new white sneakers with a pink stripe on each side. He dressed me like the girl I had become.

He sensed my nervousness at going out in this outfit and said: "Don't worry your pretty little head, Sweetie. We're not going any place you might know people -- at least I don't think so." he chuckled.

As we walked past a mirror, I caught a glimpse of myself. The t-shirt had sparkling beads on it and some printing. I looked down and read what it said: 'I belong to him'.

I rode silently beside him. Richard's semen stayed inside me, but the odor of it began to fill the car. It wasn't unpleasant -- it reminded me of seafood. We drove for about 20 minutes then I saw a club, he pulled the car into the lot and parked.

I calmed down a bit. I'd never been there before. We walked inside. The lighting was very poor. It took a long time for my eyes to focus. I slid into a booth and Richard slid in next to me. I had to be careful how I sat: I was very aware of the buttplug. Our thighs touched. I looked around the room; there were quite a few people there; music was playing and people were dancing. A young guy approached our table, I was a little taken aback. He wore only leather shorts -- very brief shorts. He was in good shape; not an ounce of fat.

Richard ordered wine for us. I looked at the people dancing, they were all men. I looked around, not a woman to be seen anywhere. Oh, I thought, this must be a 'gay bar'.

We sat and chatted for a long time. Richard brought up a topic and we would discuss it then move on to another topic. Finally he said he wanted to dance. He slid out of the booth and offered me his hand. I held his hand as we walked to the dance floor. We slowly walked around the floor; I think he was showing me off to the other men.

We danced. It felt a little strange to follow his lead. He held me close to him. He kissed me from time-to-time. When we returned to our booth, he took the waiter aside and spoke with him. Soon a young man was standing at our table. He looked only at Richard.

"Hi," he said, "I'm Tommy. I understand you might want some company."

Richard smiled, and invited him to sit next to me.

He finally looked at me: "Pretty outfit," he said with a grin on his face.

I blushed and stammered a 'thank you'.

Richard and Tommy talked; I stayed quiet. Then Richard asked Tommy to dance. I watched them on the dance floor. I was overcome with an odd sensation: what was it? I wondered. Do I feel jealous?

They were dancing and talking. I saw Tommy smile and nod his head in agreement to whatever Richard was saying. They returned to the table. We had more wine then Richard paid the bill and we all left together. I sat in the middle between Richard and Tommy.

Richard started the car and before he put it in gear he said: "Sweetie, why don't you open our pants and hold our balls on the drive back to the hotel? Would you like that, Tommy?"

"That would be wonderful," answered Tommy.

I reached to unfasten Richard's pants but he stopped me: "The guest comes first -- so to speak."

Tommy chuckled as I unfastened his pants. After I opened Richard's slacks I reached into their pants with each hand and cupped and held their balls. My head was swimming with excitement. My penis rose inside my panties. Once again, the smell of Richard's cum permeated the air.

"I fucked Johnny in the ass 2 hours ago and he's holding my semen in with a buttplug," Richard said, explaining to Tommy the smell inside the car.

Tommy laughed and said, "Yeah, I thought it smelled familiar."

It didn't bother me when Richard told Tommy he had just fucked me. As a matter of fact, I felt strangely proud.

Tommy's balls were heavy. I wondered what his penis looked like. My penis was rock-hard just thinking about what Richard would have me do with Tommy.

When we arrived at the hotel, Richard told me to fasten their slacks. I snuck a peek at Tommy and he had a wide grin on his face as I fumbled with his belt.

Once inside, I was ordered to strip to my panties. I did as I was told.

The rest of the night became a blur in my head. Tommy was amused when Richard cinched my balls. My penis was so hard I was mad with desire; my balls ached and screamed for release.

Richard and Tommy were side-by-side, naked on the bed; I was kneeling between Tommy's legs; my lips and tongue busy servicing his cock and balls. My left hand was fondling and caressing Richard's hard-on..

Tommy's cock was magnificent! Seven inches long and two inches around; I had trouble keeping it in my mouth! I sucked and nibbled on his cockhead. His penis was velvety smooth.

When Tommy finally ejaculated into my mouth, I greedily ate it all. His jizz was creamy and I had to swallow over-and-over to catch it all. I milked him dry then cleaned his penis with my tongue.

Richard wanted Tommy to suck him off. I was a little jealous. Tommy moved between Richard's legs. Then Richard ordered me to eat out Tommy's asshole. I lay on my back; Tommy's bottom directly above my face; Tommy lowered his asshole to my waiting mouth. I caressed his smooth bottomcheeks with one hand while I held his balls with my other hand. I kissed and tongue-fucked his asshole a long time.

I couldn't see anything, but I heard Richard finally groan and I knew he was shooting his cum into Tommy's mouth. We were all panting and breathing heavily.

After a few minutes Richard ordered me to take off my panties. I handed them to him. I was giddy with joy: He was going to let me cum! He had Tommy lie on his back with his knees raised and wide apart. I was to fuck Tommy in the ass: A dream come true!

I placed my cockhead against Tommy's hole and slowly pushed into him. Oh God, it felt wonderful! I couldn't help myself: I wanted to cum so badly I began to plow in-and-out of Tommy's hole with a vengeance. He was deliciously tight! Tommy was groaning -- he loved my cock in his ass!

My balls were still cinched. I began whimpering and mewling sounds escaped my lips. I furiously fucked Tommy but I couldn't cum. My cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cum. I felt Richard's hands unfasten the cinch strap. He ordered me to cum.

Oh God-oh God-oh God-it's close-it's close...

I screamed out loud: "I'M CUMMING IN TOMMY'S ASS—I'M CUMMING IN TOMMY'S ASS—I'M CUMMING IN TOMMY'S ASS—I'M CUMMING IN TOMMY'S ASS!!!!

I emptied a gallon of cum inside Tommy. It was the most incredible orgasm I ever had! I collapsed on Tommy—he held me close to him. I was still gasping for air when I heard Richard.

"Sweetie, kneel on the floor."

I did as I was told. Tommy's legs were still raised—he was trying to hold my cum inside him. He moved his butt to the edge of the bed.

"Sweetie, eat your cum out of Tommy's asshole. Eat it all!"

My cum was leaking out of his hole; I lapped it up. I placed my lips around his asshole and used my tongue as a shovel to scoop out my jizz. I sucked on his asshole and my own cum flowed into my mouth. It took awhile but I ate all of my cum out of Tommy's asshole. If I wasn't a depraved cum-eating-slut before this—I certainly was one now!

We changed positions: Richard laying on his back—his stiff cock pointing straight in the air. He had me straddle him until his cock was inches from my asshole.

"Tommy, take the buttplug out of Johnnie's ass... Sweetie, when he takes it out, get my cock in your ass as fast as you can."

I'd forgotten it was still inside me. I impaled myself on Richard's cock when the buttplug was removed. I was lubricated by his cum from our previous fucking. He had me put on the nipple clamps and reach back and hold his balls with my hands. Then he told me to commence fucking.

My mind was gone. Between my orgasm and now Richard's cock in my ass, I was lost in a fog. I heard Richard say something but didn't understand. Then Tommy presented his throbbing cock to my lips. My lips immediately encircled his cockhead and I began sucking. I was servicing two beautiful cocks and I loved it!

I was amazed at how soon my own cock became hard again. We settled into a rhythm. My hole slid up-and-down Richard's cock while I sucked furiously on Tommy's penis.

This is what life is all about, I thought. I didn't want it to end.

I fucked and sucked for all I was worth. My own cock began to throb. It took a long time but I didn't care -- I was in heaven! Then I heard their first groans. I doubled my efforts. The cock in my ass began to throb; the cock in my mouth expanded my lips. Then they both cried out. Richard's cock exploded in my ass—Tommy's cock shot load-after-load of hot cum in my mouth—I swallowed every drop. Then I felt my own cum boiling in my balls and shoot like a geyser out of my cock. I was delirious with pleasure. My eyes rolled back into my head. I collapsed onto Richard then passed out beside him.

The next thing I knew it was morning.

My ass was sore, and all I could taste was semen. I didn't care—I felt complete.

Then I remembered today was the final day I would be with Richard. An ocean of sadness enveloped me. Tears welled in my eyes.

How can I possibly live without him? I wondered.

Richard came into the bedroom. He took off his robe and he was naked. His penis was hard. He kneeled on top of me. He straddled my chest until his cock was inches from my mouth.

"Suck me off!" was all he said.

I did as I was told. I gave him the best blow-job I could.

When he finished cumming in my mouth he told me to take a bath. He would order breakfast.

We ate in silence. Afterwards, he said he was going out; I was to do my exercises.

My mind was racing. Life would never be the same again. I was a 'queer-boy' now, and I loved it. I figured I would start a whole new life. I still had a good job; maybe I could afford an apartment near the park where I met Richard; maybe I could find another man like Richard; maybe I could admit to my family who I really am?

Richard was gone a long time. When he came back he had me kneel between his legs and service his cock with my hands and lips and tongue. I was very good at satisfying men now—it didn't take very long until I had Richard cumming in my mouth. After I cleaned his cock he put on his robe and called room service for dinner.

Once again we ate in silence. I wondered why he was so quiet. Maybe he was sad too? He suddenly started making small talk; I felt better.

Then he said: "A man is coming here in a couple hours. I met him two days ago. I spoke to him earlier today. I told him I had a beautiful woman in my room and I'd trick her into giving him a blow-job. He hates faggots so I couldn't say anything about you."

"Ah...ah, how are we going to do this?" I asked.

"The lights will be turned off in the bedroom and you'll be on your knees. The door will be open a crack, there'll be just enough light that he'll see you kneeling, but he won't be able to make out who you are. He'll come up to you—you'll open his pants and suck him off."

Richard told me to take a bath and get ready. I did as I was told.

A pretty outfit was laid out on the bed: a black nightie, red panties, a red garter belt and black nylon stockings. I stood before Richard: he had me lower my panties and he cinched my balls. I then sat beside him.

We kissed and fondled each other. He had my penis throbbing in my panties. He knew how to work me up to a fever pitch. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Go into the bedroom and get on your knees. You know what to do." I did as I was told.

I heard muffled voices from the living room. My heart began pounding. This was exciting!

A shadowy figure appeared at the bedroom door; he tentatively entered the room and walked to where I was kneeling. As soon as he was within reach, I opened his pants, slid his pants and underwear down, and immediately went to work on his cock.

I had to do my very best just to get his penis hard, but even then, it never became fully erect. It was a short and fat cock. It tasted slightly greasy. He started moaning early on. I guessed he hadn't had too many blow-jobs in his life. He grabbed me by the ears and began fucking my face. It wasn't very pleasant. I did my best to make him cum so it would be over.

He pumped his hips and his oily cock slid in-and-out of my mouth. One time he pushed it so far into my mouth I gagged, and had to concentrate on not biting it. My lips and tongue worked furiously. Then I heard him groan; I felt his balls expand and he started cumming; I pumped his cock and swallowed his cum. It tasted horrible.

Suddenly, the lights came on and I heard Richard say: "What a pretty scene; I believe you two already know each other!"

With his cock still in my mouth, I looked up: HOLY SHIT!! It was the owner of the bar where I worked! OH MY GOD!! I WAS SUCKING MY BOSSES COCK!!

"YOU GODDAMN FAGGOTS!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH!!!

He yanked his cock out of my mouth and lunged at me. His strong hands went around my throat—he was choking me!

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,233 Followers