The Mirror to My Soul Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers

"YOU'LL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN!! KISS YOUR LIFE GOODBYE FAGGOT!!!"

Richard hit him with one shot to his solar plexus—he dropped to the floor.

When my boss finally stumbled to his feet he sized-up Richard; he knew right away he couldn't take him in a fight. He calmed down.

"I always thought you were a faggot! You couldn't fool me with all those girls. LOOK AT YOU!! You even love to wear women's underwear!!! What a faggot! You'll never tend bar in this town again!"

Richard looked at him and said: "You're not going to tell a soul what happened here tonight. If you do, I'm coming to your bar and tell everyone what a faggot YOU ARE!! I'LL TELL EVERYONE YOU KNEW DAMN WELL IT WAS A GUY SUCKING YOUR COCK!!!"

My bosses face turned beet red. Before he stormed out of the room, he looked at me and said, "Don't ever show your faggot face in my bar again!!"

Richard helped me to my feet. We went into the living room and sat on the sofa. There was a long silence.

I was trembling and shaking with fear and bewilderment. My God! My life is ruined.

Richard sensed what I was feeling. He spoke softly, calmly: "Sweetie, I'm sorry I set you up. I didn't think the photos would work as blackmail anymore. You've truly become a queer-boy now and I needed to do something drastic."

"B-but why?" I asked, fighting back the tears.

"I want you to come home with me. I want you in my life!"

I started to cry. He put his strong arms around me and comforted me. We kissed.

"I love you, Richard."

"I love you too, Sweetie."

The next day we packed a few things and went to the airport. I sat beside him in first-class—he was my man—I was his queer-boy.

I felt exhilarated. I wondered what the rest of my life would bring?

I was Richard's 'girl' and I was happy.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers