The Misadventures of Boney & Cloyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had a little problem when they stopped at a burger joint for dinner. Boney hit the restroom before they ate. Cloyed waited to use the facilities until they were done eating. It was just short of closing time when Cloyed felt the old familiar feeling that is was going to be solid this time.

Before we go much further I need to explain that if you put great quantities of food in; you get great quantities of byproduct back out. We always had outhouses at home because of this problem. They had been eating a lot all day.

Cloyed decided to be nice to the workers and not pack the bowl full; he left it on the floor. As he was finishing I got up and headed toward the door. The young girl who was cleaning had gone into the ladies room and would soon be headed to the men's.

She knocked and Cloyed indicated he would be done in a few minutes. She waited for a few and walked away. When Cloyed left the room he was walking at a good pace toward the exit. The last thing he heard as he went out the door was a high pitched scream of "OH, MY GOD!?" Boney had the truck running; they were out of the lot before the truck door was closed. It was a damn good thing Boney was driving because Cloyed was doubled up laughing for the next 10 minutes. Every time he tried to imitate the voice he almost pissed himself as he bent over again. They drove off into the night, promising to never stop there again.

It took almost 18 hours to make the 12 hour run; by the time they were back we had another drop-in to our menagerie. Momma had no worries; she knew her lovers were so whipped that they would come back. The boys were not so sure and were preparing to comfort Momma when her guys decided to keep going. About 3in the morning the truck rolled slowly into the lot. The guys were exhausted. Imagine our surprise when we saw all the food in the back. They had shopped well, nothing needed to be refrigerated.

The new girl was the wife of a friend of Paul. She was a former Japanese bar girl. The fellow she married was tired of her and she was horny due to the fact that he could no longer get it up. They were arguing for most of the ride up the mountain about her not wanting to have to do Paul and Daddy.

When they got out of the car he started in on beating the hell out of her. He got 3 solid hits before he was surrounded by the boys. Jose was the first one to reach him, one good solid punch on the run and the guy was down and out. Momma will not stand for anyone beating a woman; while he was out she tied him down and sat on his face. When he came to she had leaked a lot of juices in his mouth, he inhaled and drowned.

You should have seen Herbie driving the guy's car without playing with the seat adjustments. We parked the car a half mile back on a fire road that led into the swamp, threw the guy into the swamp and walked back out. The car was found 3 months later, his clothes were folded neatly on the front seat. Some of his bones were found later where the animals had scattered them.

Yuki was welcomed into the family. She had trouble walking for the first month or so. By now Sally was pregnant and Blondie was pregnant again, so she had all the large meat she could ever want.

The girls were eating good and having all the sex they could handle. Everyone was happy. Our friend who left Blondie had been through a number of times; each time we paraded her in front of the barn door for his appraisal. Each time he smiled. The last few times he had another woman with him. She looks even better than Blondie. We don't know where he finds them.

Every time he comes in Jose calls out "Que possum!"

He calls back "Que pussy!"

*

For those too lazy to have looked it up:

cloyed, To cause distaste or disgust by supplying with too much of something originally pleasant.

12