The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain!" Nesa screams but could not get to her.

The scream wakes her in time to see her doom approaching but at the very last second Thantor blocks Bsran's death blow and kicks him the face. Elena's eyes widen in horror as Thantor extends his hand. She grabs it thus allowing him to pull her up.

"There's too many, we have to retreat!" Nesa says urgently.

"Au No Chachiba!" Gudolu yells and three Majin Hai were electrocuted. "Everyone gather around me!"

The others fought their way till they were around him. Gudolu summons a barrier with blocks incoming arrows.

"Au No Gal!" They began to float till they were out of the Temple of Hyradon.

"Oh shit Incapacitator!" Elena yells.

Bsran quickly grabs it while the others cover him by taking shots at the barrier.

"There's nothing we can do now." Gudolu says grimly.

"Shit, shit, shit! I've never failed a mission and I won't start now!"

"Well there's a first time for everything," Thantor says.

Elena glares at him.

"He's right there's too many right now, we'll have to wait. Right now we have to get somewhere safe," Gudolu agrees.

"Can't fucking believe this, that fucking Felicia got one over on me!"

"Stupid Geno Worm Bitch I damn her!" Nesa yells.

****

"Blast it, they got away!" Mera says angrily.

"Yeah but I got the sword."

"True."

One of the Majin Hai grabs Mera by the arm.

"What are you doing?!"

"I want to taste you!"

"Back off!" Bsran yells.

The other Majin Kai growls at him so Bsran strikes him down. "Let that be a lesson to all of you! She's my woman!"

"And he's my man!" Mera declares. "So go find your own squeeze!"

****

"So what now?" Mera asks.

"We sit back and wait for Leader's orders."

"Well let us have some fun while we wait," Mera says and starts stripping.

"Did it hurt the first time?"

"Kinda but it was necessary for the role."

"Well I'll be considerate from now on."

"Well yes but I think I like it hard." Once Mera is naked she approaches Bsran and kisses him. "I wish you had lips but teeth are fine too." She straddles him and kisses him some more.

"Turn around please and place your tits between my penis."

She turns around and goes down slowly on his erect penis. "What now?"

"Squash your tits together and go up and down."

Mera flicks the very tip and starts going up and down slowly.

"Oh, ahhh, yes that's good."

Mera's movement changes and now her ass was getting closer to his face. He grabs her ass cheeks and slaps both of them. He opens his mouth and his long tongue touches her asshole which makes her moan. He begins licking as she goes up and down faster.

Bsran lets out a roar as his penis suddenly blasts cum on Mera's face.

Mera wipes the cum off and places herself on his penis that became erect again. Bsran pinches her right nipple hard. She yelps. "Not like that!"

"But you like it hard," he says and pinches her left nipple hard.

Mera groans loudly.

"Sounds to me like a cry of pleasure," he laughs. He ravages her tits with his hands and mouth. "Oh your nipples are so hard now like arrowheads." He rubs his face in her tits.

Mera giggles and pushes him down and begins bouncing up and down on his penis.

"Oh, ahhh, oh ugh, ugh," he moans.

Mera kisses his chest and pinches his nipples hard.

"Ow!"

"That's payback," Mera giggles. "Besides you like it hard too!"

She goes faster and he grabs hold of her ass cheeks.

"So what's the leader to you?"

"She's just my creator, nothing more nothing less. You're the only woman for me."

"Good because I refuse to share you with anybody else!"

"As long you remember that as well we won't have any problems!"

Mera continues going up and down on him. He could feel her getting wetter and wetter. He grabs her forward and inserts his tongue in her mouth. They were both in a pure state of ecstasy.

"Oh I'm cumming I'm cumming I'M CUMMING!"

She screams and he roars in ecstasy.

She slows down and then falls off of Bsran. "OH MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE MONKS WANTED ME TO MISS OUT ON THIS, FUCKIN SAVAGES!"

"Well you're free now."

"Yeah, thanks to you, thanks to you!" She says happily and snuggles right beside him.

****

The group soon landed somewhere far where they could rest and plot their next move.

Nesa suddenly pulls out her knife on Thantor.

"What you doing!?"

"You did this didn't you?! You set us up!"

"What are you talking about!? I've done no such thing!"

"Those bastards knew we were coming!"

"Well just because they knew does not mean I had anything to with it."

"Enough, Nesa!" Elena orders.

"But Captain, you gave him a direct order to stay put and he came in the Temple of Hyradon. Doesn't anybody but find that a little odd?"

"He saved my life and tried to help save all of us."

"But he came through a hole in the temple does that not say anything?!"

"I'm ordering you to stand down NOW!"

Nesa withdraws her knife.

"It's obvious that Felicia has many spies in her service and I think we can conclude that the Majin Hai are the ones responsible for the raids on the villages."

"So when are we going back?" Jetkins asks.

"We go back tomorrow morning at dawn so be ready. I will not fail this mission!"

****

Elena was watching the area as she did the previous night. Her mind was bombarded on what happened early. Thantor saved her life and it was exactly like the dream. Sweat popped from her and her heart was pounding. This was so frustrating to her. "Why, why did that have to happen?" Her mind started replaying the dream and then the images of the time she slept with Thantor played and then the other orcs.

She started to become moist the more she thought about it. She truly could have refused Thantor the first time, even the orc mage. She knew she could not have taken chances with the Geno Worms but to give herself over so easily to the other two and the sense of enjoyment from all them was something she could not comprehend. Even her dream made her seem so weak and willing.

She was now going back and forward in her mind debating the situation. But why should she debate? What was done was done; to take it any further would be...

She finally decides to get some sleep.

****

Thantor was fast asleep in his lone tent, he was unaware of an intruder that suddenly entered the tent.

His exposed underwear was slowly pulled down. A hand touches his penis and then grips it. Thantor makes a slight groan in his sleep. The hand goes up and down up and down. Thantor was starting move in his sleep. The hand goes slowly and then the balls receive a kiss.

Thantor's eyes suddenly open and grew wide. Someone was giving him a hand job and who was that person? It was none other than Elena. She starts using both hands to hurry but then hears "Ahem!" She'd been caught but Thantor just laid there smiling. Elena said nothing; she just went on finishing up. Thantor moans and groans and then his penis exploded cum everywhere. As a final treat she cleans his penis with her tongue. Once that was done she started to leave. "Was that it?"

"Are you not wondering why?"

"Oh I know why, you wanted some more and it seems you know how to give good hand jobs."

"You saved me so I just thought of giving you a reward."

Elena starts to leave but Thantor leaps at her with lighting speed and pins her face down. He pulls up her mini sleep skirt and pulls down her thong underwear and rams his penis into her. As he goes faster he realizes that she didn't put up any resistance. "You made clear you want me to do this, you knew a simple hand job wasn't enough." His hands slide inside her skirt, groping her breasts.

Elena lets out a moan as he pinches her nipples. "I could not sleep; all thoughts were on him and the other orcs but mostly him, why did this have to happen? I just need to get this out of my system," She thought.

"You dirty she-elf, so tight like before," Thantor jeers.

"Please don't make so much noise, we don't to wake the others."

"Oh yes that would be very bad." Thantor slides Elena's dress down thus allowing her breasts to pop out. He rams her harder thus allowing her breasts to jiggle faster. "Yes, those elf titties are very lovely!"

He pulls out and they do the wrap around position. Elena starts going up and down. "That's right, grind those hips of yours." Thantor rubs his face between her tits and proceeds to suck both nipples. Elena moans. "I thank you for this reward Elf Captain."

"Mmmmm," was all Elena could say as Thantor locked lips with her. Their tongues in each other's mouth sucking the saliva. "Oh, oh I'm almost there!"

Thantor laughs.

"You better let me cum this time!"

"What the heck are you talking about?"

"Um oh ah uh," She fake moans to distracted him and goes faster.

"After a long day we so needed this," he says happily.

"Oh ahh, can't last much longer," she cries out for real.

"Oh Elf Captain you're so fucking awesome!"

"Oh goodness, oh goodness, I'm gonna cum!"

She kept going down faster and harder and then her juice pours out as he explodes his load into her. They both fall on their backs.

"That was mind blowing."

"You've become an orc lover," Thantor laughs.

"You did this to me."

"You mean you did this to yourself."

Elena knew he was right, she came into the tent and gave him a hand job when she could have done nothing at all. This was all her.

"You're revealing your true self."

"No!" She raises her hand to slap him but he grabs her arm and pulls her to him and kisses her again and his other hand groped her left tit. She does not resist.

"You've allowed me to cum inside of you twice, deny it all you want you know both were great."

Elena says nothing as she redresses. She knew this was true, there was no use denying it, she was an orc lover, she committed one of the ultimate taboos to elves. Was there a way out for her?

Thantor couldn't help but slap her ass again on the way out of the tent.

Elena creeps back to her tent and finds Nesa still asleep. She yawns and crawls into bed, now she could finally get some sleep.

To be continued...

12