All Comments on 'The Missing Flesh'

by Spacefender

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuckshit

Honestly, the first part of this whole story made it completely undesirable to read. It was vulgar and uninteresting. Your detail also stretches a bit too far in certain parts, which can work better as a few simple sentences. Overall, the second part was good. 3/5.

SpacefenderSpacefenderover 12 years agoAuthor
A Literotican Comment a Day

Yeah, I get that I'm wasting my time here. What else should I expect from Literotica readers? Write something different from the usual insert tab A of cardboard cut-out character 1 into slot B of cardboard cut-out character 2 and you'll be met with...this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked it. I think your doing a fine job and you should write more

TyrfingTyrfingover 12 years ago

I'd have to disagree with Anonymous #1, I liked seeing so much world-building (even in porn) - although it seems a waste to have put so much build up and character in and only use it for one story. *hint* ;-)

SpacefenderSpacefenderover 12 years agoAuthor
Yes, there's more

There is a second part coming. It's all written and mostly edited. Just needs some final touching up and maybe an added scene. Should be up within the next week or so. Less world building in the second part. I mean, yeah, that would have been a lot of world building just for 15k words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Write more. You deserve it.

I definately liked it. I usually don't go for this kind of... fetish, but I was sucked in by the setting overall story. I actually found myself not asking myself when the sex would show up. Definately make this a long series. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue

It took me a while to read this story as I was cumming at the end of each page. Please keep up this story or write a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuckin good shit!

Great science fiction. I thought the sabotoged sensorium bits were funny, and loved the way the differences between Maralee's world (a world where I imagine John Varley would feel very comfortable) and ours were revealed gradually, teasingly. Nice erotic interludes and even a bit of a message about what it's like to be different than the norm and to have secrets about that difference (like so many gays, transfolk and intersex individuals on this world...) that can keep you feeling alone and abnormal, especially if you let fear control you. Would have liked to read about Robin making love to "Fuckshit" when she's all limbless and helpless and vulnerable, the trust it would take and how it might even heighten her experience ..... but that's just my kink & my own fantasies. -Laika P.

pickleherringpickleherring16 days ago

Ignore the philistines who wouldn't know a good story if it were forcibly inserted into their sensory experience, this is amazing work. The character exposition at the outset was great, Fuckshit is so adorable, and the innocence-with-little-flourishes-of-worldliness to her narration for me set exactly the right tone. A sort of olden times coziness maybe. Great characters, great writing, the porn was sort of just a bonus. Those are always the best stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous