All Comments on 'The Missing Piece'

by Alexis661

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot...smoking hot!!!

Are we going to hear more about these two? I hope so, I would love for him to repeat history and get her pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT !!!!!

HOT ! HOT ! HOT !

You have me stiff and ready to go . I'm just a little surprised he didn't eat her pussy before fucking her .What a shame .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
really...

Please give us more of these 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Grammer

You know, as a writer, people expect you to write well. Part of that is writing correctly with good grammer and correct english.

While I strive to do that with every story, sometimes I do fail to read over for grammer and in some cases, I wont re-read the story at all before posting.

I do the usual spell check just to make sure its not bad, but overall, my stories are pretty error free. I am not perfect i will be the first to admit it, but sometimes a few mistakes happen.

That being said, PLEASE do not be so petty to feel you need to send me "anonymous" emails correcting my grammer and to tell me the difference between "your" and "you're". I know the difference. If I was writing a master thesis I assure you I'd not make that error.

But considering most here are reading and writing to get off, maybe you should be looking at a different site to correct grammer and english on. Please don't do it here or with me.

Alexis

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

There aren't many stories I can proclaim my "love" for without critism, probably because critism is mine and most people's first love, and this wouldn't have been an exception if you didn't make up for it in every way. I do admit grammer mistakes make for an awkward pause in a nicely flowing story, but I barely noticed in reading yours. You have a very realistic way of describing things and if I was a writer I'd be able to tell you exactly why the conversations and timing were perfect. I couldn't stop reading long enough to pick up on grammer mistakes and for those that did "Your all wasting you're time" ;)

-A Fan, sucking up so you write a sequel :/

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
In my New World Dictionary....

Grammar is the correct spelling of "grammer" and English is the correct spelling of "english". My point, Alexis, is that I don't think you deserve criticism from "critics" who can't even spell. Besides, I thought it was a fine little tale and wish you would do a sequel with it. Thanks for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Nice!!

Loved it, excelent read thank you, I like the writing style it is classy and very sexy indeed, one might say you can paint with words :)

~W~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Not sure but something is missing, seems more like a story about a one night stand with a woman he's picked up in a bar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous