The Missing Piece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew, then plunged back into her, quickening his pace, but holding onto his shreds of restraint so as not to end to quickly. Katie bucked against him, urging him on with her moaning and scratching. She couldn't seem to get enough.

He pinned her hands above her head, grinding his hips into hers, going deeper than he ever thought possible with a girl. He felt her pussy contract around him, squeezing him, milking him. God, she was so tight!

Katie was enthralled. He previous boyfriend never made her feel the way Brad was making her feel now. Maybe it was from the booze or the feeling of half asleep sex, but Katie knew she was so turned on because it was her brother. Plain and simple.

"I like it hard," Katie moaned between Brad's thrusts. "Make it hurt. Make me scream."

Brad increased his speed, banging into Katie hard and fast, feeling and hearing his sister respond. She clawed at his back, trying to draw him in deeper, daring him to rip her in half.

He lifted her ass, plunging again and again, deeper than he'd ever gone before. Wanting to feel her for everything she had, he stroked her clit while never losing pace. She responded instantly, arching even more, an orgasm rising, threatening to overcome her.

"I want you to cum," Brad said through clenched teeth. I want to feel you cum around my cock."

"Yes, oh yes," She said, writhing. "I'm so close!"

Brad increased his pace again, giving it all he had. The sound of flesh against flesh filled the room, Katie's moans tinkling throughout.

"Let me cum in you," Brad said, working his fingers with a feverish pace. "Cum around me while I cum in you."

"Yes, yes." Katie responded. "I'm gonna cum."

Brad worked his fingers harder, gliding easy over her soaked center, her hot little bead protruding and stiff, waiting for release.

At the moment Katie's orgasm ripped through her, she felt her brother empty his balls into her center, feeling the cream ooze into her in great spurts. Her contracting pussy milked his cock, sucking in his cum, driving it deeper.

Gently Brad laid his body onto of hers, breathing heavy, feeling his heartbeat against Katie's breast. She stroked his hair, touching the soft spot on his ear. His still hard cock twitched inside her, and she moaned slightly.

"I don't think ive come that hard before," Katie said in a whisper.

"God that was so great...sister." Brad said, a small smile playing on his lips.

"How long before my big brother gets big again?" Katie questioned.

Brad answered with a gentle push into her. She could feel he was still hard. "I'd never let my family down," he said.

With that, he began stroking into her again, preparing for another ride with his little sister.

12