All Comments on 'The Mist of Time Ch. 02'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
A great story

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading both chapters so far and am looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
Very Intriguing

I am looking forward to this one developing in further chapters. More please.

AJPhynnAJPhynnover 10 years ago
Please keep it coming ...

The shenanigans of one's ancestors always make for interesting reading (when it's available) and speculation (when it's not)!

mavir9mavir9over 10 years ago
Yes Please Continue

I love a good historical mystery

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nice Story

Full of excellent descriptions and fun dialogue. Too bad Trina kept herself at a distance, they would make a nice couple.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
curious indeed

lots of promise for future chapters.

rightbankrightbankalmost 4 years ago
curiouser and curiouser indeed

An intriguing way to enliven history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More than a bit surprised to find my surname used as one of the sons. My great grandfather immigrated to the US from Ireland, bringing the name along wth him. I'm nearly 70, and haven't looked at the genealogy of my family for a number of years, but if memory serves me, the immigration would have been pre-1900's. My father was born ~1917.

My memory of the history of Irish immigration to the US was never very atrong. I do remember when I read Leon Uri's "Trinity", I surmised one of the characters who left Ireland for the US could have been my ancestor's age.

It's curious how even a small or slight connection to a book can strengthen memories of it; I believe I read Trinity in the '70's, possibly the '80's. The story had quite an impact on me, at the time.

Thank you for bringing the memory back to an old man.

GeoD

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 1 year ago

Another wonderful tale to which return almost every year. I would be very interested to know whether it was written before or after Abby - there are some remarkable parallels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous