The Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie falls back in the bed. She tells William to come up and lay next her for a few minutes. William lies beside her as they both come down off their release. She rolls over takes him into her arms and kisses him slowly, passionately. She tells him he has done well. Now he has to dress her.

She goes on to tell him that he needs to prepare a special meal for tonight because she will have a guest coming over for dinner. He is to wear his best French maid blouse, skirt, and apron, with a little bonnet, thigh high hosiery with the seam down the back, and heels. The bed linens have to be changed, to lay out her black satin nightgown and robe, he is to have a hot bath prepared, with candles.

William gets up, goes to bathroom and comes back with a washcloth to clean her feet. He gets Leslie the outfits from the closet she selected to wear to work. He takes his time dressing her, putting on her bra, inserting a dress shield in her panties pulling them on, putting on her garter with thigh-high stockings, attaching them to the hooks, slipping on her shirt and skirt fastening the buttons, then helping her into her jacket. She gets into the chair, rolls out to the car and heads off to work. William returns to the house perform his duties.

William performs the tasks Leslie asked him to do. He is excited because he has the feeling she is going to fulfill another of his fantasies to serve two women the way he services her. He stood back looking at his reflection in the full-length mirror: the starched white French maid blouse, black above-the-knee skirt, and frilly white apron, with a black little bonnet, thigh high black hosiery with the seam up the back, and black stiletto heels. William knows his outfit is exactly what his Mistress wants him to wear for the night. He smiles, turning to go to the master bedroom to make sure the bathroom is set the way Leslie requested it. William hears Leslie's car, he could not help feelings stirring in his loins in anticipation of the evening's events. Giving the bathroom one more approving glance, he heads to the door to greet his Mistress.

Leslie smiles her approval when William opens the door for her and her guest. He smiles back at her knowing he met her dress requirements. William turns his attention to her guest, a sexy woman supporting her body with canes, wearing a thin almost see through strapless summer dress, no hosiery, and wedge espadrille. Anna is an amputee. Leslie introduces her Anna is her office assistant. Anna looks at William and smiles. All three individuals move to the living room where he has a bottle of red wine with two glasses. He pours wine and hands a wine glass to each woman as they take their places on sofa. Leslie asks William what he has prepared for dinner. He tells them it is oven-baked salmon on a bed of wild rice with asparagus and almonds with white wine. Leslie tells him it sounds delicious and she is sure they will enjoy it. William excuses himself; he heads to the kitchen to prepare to serve dinner.

Leslie tells Anna that William will her service her and he will do whatever she tells him to do. He loves serving her but she doesn't allow him to cum until she gives him permission. She goes on to tell her that it gives her and him a lot of sexual pleasure. Anna asks Leslie what act she should have him perform first. Leslie replies bathing. She tells her William loves bathing her. He performs oral sex on her during her bathing ritual. Anna shifts in her seat as she feels her pussy respond to Leslie's words. She's a virgin; she had experienced some heavy petting but never went beyond that point. William walks in the room to announce that dinner is served. The two women follow William into the dining room. Each woman admires his outfit and the flesh that it reveals.

He is keenly aware of the women's eyes on his body; it only stirs his libido. William assists each lady in place at the table. He serves the women dinner and he goes to kitchen eat. He can hear them laughing and chatting quietly. He wonders what they are talking about but knows better than to eavesdrop. After a good length of time, William goes to the dining room to see if the women have finished their dinner. He pokes his head inside the dining room. Leslie looks up smiling at William she tells him it's time for him to perform their bathing ritual but that she has a special surprise for him. He will be performing it on Anna first. She asks him if he has prepared the bathroom as she instructed. William replies yes. He tries to hide his growing erection making a tent under his short skirt. Leslie notices the bulge, smiles and licks her lips telling him to take Anna to the bathroom. She tells him he cannot cum until she gives him permission.

William helps Anna up from her seat and guides her to the bathroom, where he had the lit candles, thick fluffy towels and all of the items he uses on Leslie. Leslie watches the two from the bathroom door. Anna allows William to remove her dress exposing her braless titties. He slowly slides the dress down her body, pulling off her thong panties along with dress. He helps her get in the bathtub. He quickly grabs the shampoo and starts washing her hair, his fingers massaging her scalp. Anna relaxes, reveling in the feeling of a man's hands in her hair. William continues washing her hair then rinses it. Taking the washcloth, William creates lather with liquid soap, and washes her face in soft gentle strokes, over her forehead, nose, cheeks, lips, and neck. He rinses off the soap and continues bathing her, his hands sliding the soapy cloth to her boobs. William caresses and fondles first one boob slowly circling strokes he watches her nipple grow erect, he asks Anna permission to kiss and suck her breasts. Anna responds breathlessly he has to get permission from his Mistress first.

William asks Leslie, "Mistress, may I kiss and suck Anna's breasts?"

Leslie tells him, "Yes, you must lick, suck, and pleasure her breasts the exact same way you do mine."

William takes one tit in his mouth licking her nub. His other hand closes over her other breast pulling on the erect kernel. Anna arches up thrusting her boob deeper into his mouth. William licks, sucks, pulls, pinches, licks, sucks, pulls and pinches her titties. He switches between her breasts. Anna's areoles fill with blood; the nubs stick out. He tongue fucks first one nipple, long repeated swirls of tongue. He repeats the method on the other nub. Anne moans and hunches her lower body in time to his licking, sucking, fucking, pulling, pinching ministrations. He feels Anna's body tense and realizes she heads to orgasm. He pulls hard on one nipple. His fingers pull hard on other nipple. Anna spreads her legs, arches up in the air and her pussy squirts an arching stream of vaginal juices in the air and splashes in the tub. William hears Leslie's deep guttural moans and knows she had just orgasm. He cock glistens with pre-cum pulsing and throbbing with the need to expel its seed but he hasn't been given permission so he has to hold on to his juices until the Mistress releases him.

Leslie wheels over to the couple. She asks Anna what she wants to do with William.

Anna smiles shyly and replies softly, "Can I touch and stroke him until he cums?"

Leslie said yes, but she can't let him cum until she tells her to. Anna agrees. Leslie tells William to sit in shower chair. She tells Anna to service him but remember he can't cum until she gives him permission. Anna slides down in the tub in front of William; she stares at his erection then slowly runs her hands up his legs. She leans forward, parting her lips and blows gently on his pulsing man meat. Anna sticks out her tongue licking the pre-cum glisten off the bulbous head. Her tongue running up, over, warm and wet as her lips close over the tip of his sausage sucking up every drop of his pre-cum. By this time, Anna pulls off the head and starts inspecting his balls. Her mouth lightly cups the sac. Her tongue swirls around and around. Leslie tells her to hum while she licks and sucks his balls he'll feel it in his balls. Anna follows Leslie instructions to the letter. She hums in a low deep tone, her warm mouth and wet tongue stroking, flicking and sucking his ball sac and the root of his cock.

William's whole body is on fire. He wants to cum but Leslie hasn't given him permission yet. Licking, sucking, fondling, wet slurps on his trouser trout. Her tongue swirls around, up, and down his man meat slowly licking up drops of cum oozing from his cock. He tries to control his need to spill his seed.

William moans and asks, "Mistress, may I cum now?"

Leslie tells him, "No, not yet. Hold off for a little while longer."

Anna slowly slides her little finger into William's anus wiggling it around in search of his prostrate gland. She continues licking, sucking, slurping, and stroking his dick head.

Again, William asks, "Mistress, may I cum now?"

Leslie knows from experience and how Anna is sexing William, he is ready to explode. She tells him, "Yes, spray her face with your love juice then lick it off."

William's body lets loose a load of cum, spraying Anna's mouth, lips, chin and cheeks. She catches cum in her hands. Looking him in the eyes, she licks it off each finger and leans forward enticing William to kiss and lick his juices off her face. Their tongues intertwine, lips rubbing, sucking each other. Anna feeds William his love fluid. He breaks the kiss to lick cum off her cheeks, her chin as Anna rubs the rest of his cum on her boobs. William tells her, "I can't believe you're a virgin because of the way you love my Johnson." .

Anna laughs and tells him, "I may be a virgin but I know my way around a cock."

Leslie tells William, "Anna is a virgin and you will be the one to take her virginity. "

William is surprised and aroused at the same time but totally spent from Anna's intense blowjob. Leslie tells him right now he can't have vaginal intercourse with her until he has caused Anna to have four vaginal orgasms from other methods of stimulation. She goes on to say he has to give her manual and oral climaxes before he earns the right to deflower her. Leslie tells him that he can satisfy her with a dildo but he can't break her hymen. That barrier has to be broke by his cock. She said once he has taken her virginity he has to pull out and lick the blood and vaginal juices until Anna cums from his oral stimulation. Leslie continues telling Anna she must bath him. He will perform the same bathing ritual on Anna he performs on her. Anna smiles she takes the showerhead letting the water spray her breasts she starts at his feet she running water over his feet, up his legs, to his flaccid cock. She gets a scrunchie, pours a generous helping of liquid soap on it creating a foamy lather. She starts running lather from his feet to his knees and back. Anna does first one leg then the other. All the time she is looking at his dick nestled between his legs. She continues bathing his thighs careful to avoid his man meat. She rubs the scrunchie over his stomach, chest; slowly, sinuously, in long lingering strokes, she rises the lather off. Anna balances on her knee careful to not put her full weight on her stump as she continues bathing his neck and face. She rubs her body against his as she bathes him. Her full breasts caress his thighs and legs. William is enjoying this attention and knows Leslie is there instructing Anna in all ways he like to be pleasured as well as making him wait to receive his pleasure causes a stirring in his genitals. Anna notices William's slow slight erection but she continues bathing him. She asks Leslie to give him permission to turn so that she can bathe him from behind. Leslie grants her permission. Anna tells William to stand up and turn around as she takes a seated position in tub. Once again, she starts at his feet. Slowly sinuously, she strokes up and down, Anna rises off the lather then she continues up his thighs and the curve of his ass. Anna is careful to avoid William's increasing erection. She slides her hands up and over the curve of his ass to the curve of his back. Again, she balances on her good leg she rubs and caresses his upper back and shoulders. She rubs her boobs against his ass and back. William is thoroughly enjoying the attention; he looks over at his Mistress. He sees that she is enjoying watching them. Anna rises him off she asks Leslie if she can have him perform the bathing ritual on her. Leslie gives her permission and tells William he has to bath Anna.

William eagerly grabs the showerhead and begins washing Anna's hair. Washing a woman's hair is one of his favorite and most erotic pleasures. He massages her scalp in slow, deep, lingering strokes. Anna lays there, her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of William's hands in her hair. Her lips are slightly parted she sighs with each stroke of his fingers and hands on her head. William watches Anna, knowing he is giving her pleasure arouses him more. He rinses the shampoo out of her hair taking his time running his fingers through it combing it back against her nape of her neck. He takes more liquid soap, creating a foamy thick lather washes her forehead, cheeks, nose, lips, and neck. William rinses her face, neck as he continues down her body. He washes her shoulders, chest, and breasts. He asks his Mistress if he can caress and stroke Anna's breast like he does hers. Leslie grants him permission. Anna smiles and relaxes waiting for William to make love to her boobs. He feels his cock filing with blood because gets to stroke and fondle her breasts. He takes the showerhead and runs the water over first one breast then the other. Like he does with Leslie he changes, the shower spray to pulse hoping it will have the same effect on Anna that it does on Leslie. To his pleasure, the process works on Anna's nipples as well. He watches as her nubs grow longer and harder as the water gently pounds her nipples to erection. William slides one hand over one breast, lifting, stroking, he leans forward and licks the blood-engorged kernel. Anna's whole body arches up at his caress her stump rubs against his thigh William's cock pulses in at the innocent caress. He swirls his tongue around the tip, his lips pluck and suck her areoles, he drops the shower head and with his other hand closes it over her other nipple rubbing it in slow, long, circular motions matching his what he doing to her other breast with tongue and mouth. Anna begins hunching up and down her stump rubbing against his thigh getting closer to his erection with each up and down movement of her body. William's cock glistens with pre-cum again. He switches breasts repeating the actions: lick, suck, stroke, and swirl on the kernel while his hand pulls, pinches, and fondles the other tit. Anna moans. She thrashes in the chair her stump bounces against William's ball sac she presses it underneath his testicles as she begins rubbing his balls. Anna continues using her stump against his sac as he licks, sucks first one breast then the other.

Anna moans and asks the Mistress, "Can I cum now?"

Leslie tells her, "Not yet. You have to wait until William gets your hot cunt wet."

With that statement, William asks his Mistress, "cancan I wash and perform oral sex on Anna?"

Leslie grants him permission. He creates more lather to wash Anna's stomach down to her pussy. He kneels down, lifts her thighs up on his shoulders, and begins to gently wash her labia, down to ass crack. He rinses her off. Again, he caresses her labia with long, slow, delicate strokes focusing on the highly sensitive clit as it grows in size. William rubs his face in Anna's pussy and blows puffs of air on her blood-engorged clit. Anna moans, squeezes her thighs around his head. Anna hunches against his face. Lick, slurp, tongue probing her cunt, lick, slurp, swirl, tongue plunging in and out of cherry-pie. Anna moans hips grind against William's face and her body tenses. He knows she is close to orgasm. He wraps his lips around her clit and sucks. Anna's thighs tighten on his head as her cunt squirts a steady stream of vaginal juices on William's chin. He quickly switches to Anna's pussy he begins slurping and licking up the stream of love essence.

William slowly raises his head out of her cunt and taking the showerhead he bathes and rinses her cunt and thighs. Anna's breathing comes back to normal just as Leslie tells Anna it's her turn to pleasure William. Leslie commands William to trade places with Anna. Like William she eagerly grabs the showerhead she begins to wash his hair. Anna massages his scalp in slow, deep, circular strokes. Anna tells Leslie she never had the opportunity to explore a man in this way, Leslie tells Anna this night is the first of many things she will be allowed to do with William. With that, statement William's thick meat pulses in anticipation of the night's events. Anna continues shampooing then rinsing his hair. Her fingers glide through his scalp in long loving caresses. She takes liquid soap creating a foamy lather she begins washing his face, cheeks nose, lips, and neck. Her fingers lightly gliding over his facial features as if she was trying to commit them to memory, she rinses his face. Anna turns to Leslie and asks permission to kiss him. Leslie grants her permission but reminds William he cannot cum until she gives him permission to do so. At the same time, Anna leans towards William; she begins to plant feather light kisses starting at his forehead, down his nose, across one cheek then the other cheek and finally ending up at his lips. Her lips brush against his in a very delicate caress at the same time her stump rubs gently against the inside of his thigh just out of reach of pulsing William's cock. Anna slurps at his lips, swirls her tongue around his lips, then she slides her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues intertwine, rubbing against each other in a mating dance as old as time. Her hands slide down his chest lightly caressing his nipples, pinching, pulling, and fondling his hard kernels. William and Ann moan in unison but continue kissing, tongues mating, in a long slow deliberate kiss. She slowly breaks the kiss. Anna continues bathing William rubbing the scrunchie over his chest concentrating on his nipples. She presses the scrunchie firmly against first one nipple rubbing over it in slow circular motions she repeats the action in on the other nipple alternating between nubs as her stump edges closer and closer to William's rock hard Johnson. Anna continues bathing his chest down to his stomach. She slowly sinuously strokes up and down his stomach and chest. Anna follows an imaginary line down his body to his pubic region. Her stump brushes against side of William's hard cock. William jumps as the feeling of pleasure radiates through his man meat.

Leslie sees William is very close shooting his load. She tells Anna to use her stump to massage and stroke his dick until it sprays on her stump. Anna eagerly gets into position. Taking her stump she begins to rubs her appendage up and down his trouser trout in slow deliberate caresses. Slowly, firmly, up, down, slowly, firmly, up, down, smearing pre-cum leaking from his cock, Anna's stump is soft but firm as it slides slowly, firmly, up, down the cock pressing against the balls sac. She repeats process again slowly firmly, up, down. Anna places her hand underneath his balls, takes the tip of her stump aims it at the opening his leaking dick as Leslie tells William that he can come now. William's dick releases its first spray of love juice splashing on to Anna's stump. She rubs his cum over her stump just in time for the next splash of fluid. William's body convulses with a jerk of juice, his balls tighten as he watches her rub his cum on her stump.

William's cock spilled the last of his seed on to Anna's stump as she gently rubs her stump up, down, and around his deflating manhood. Anna takes the showerhead and rinses off his nether region taking her time to caress the length of his sausage, underneath the root, and his balls. Her fingers stroke and rub his flaccid meat. To William she seems fascinated by the shape, size, and feel of his Johnson. He is sated but not satisfied. He knows his Mistress isn't through with him or Anna.