The Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie is nymphomaniac and sex is her addiction. He knows Anna is a virgin but is just as hypersexual as his Mistress. While he is thinking these thoughts, Anna washes his thighs and legs and asks the Mistress to command him to stand and turn around so that she can wash his back, ass, thighs, and legs. Leslie tells William to do what Anna requests. William complies quickly knowing that whatever Anna does to him he will enjoy.

Anna stands, balancing on one leg, pressing her erect nubs against his back while her hands slowly wash his butt. Her hands sliding slowly up and down his ass crack. She doesn't use the scunchie but her bare hand. Anna leans forward pressing her lips against his ear she tells him she always wanted to fuck a man in the ass.

Ever attentive Leslie heard Anna's statement and goes to get the dildo with the strap on. Leslie brings the dildo to Anna she tells Anna to put on the dick. She can fuck William's hot shit Shute. Leslie tells William to sit and watch as she prepares Anna for William's pegging. Leslie takes the strap on and rubs it over Anna's lips telling her to get wet for her lover. Anna licks the fake cock. Her tongue starts at the tip, swirls around the head, her tongue swirls around the dick. She runs her tongue up and down its length getting it wet with her saliva. Leslie tells her to show William how much she wants to fuck his hot anal hole. With that command Anna turns and sits down facing William she looks him directly in the eye and she begins licking, slurping, and spitting on fake cock. At the same time, Leslie leans over starts caressing and fondling Anna breasts. Anna spits on the cockhead and moans as she slowly slides the dick in to her mouth, slowly feeding it down her throat. She pulls it out, then slowly swallows the dildo again, licking, slurping, swallowing, moaning, licking, slurping, and swallowing. Leslie continues fondling Anna's breasts and pulling on her nipples, Leslie runs the tips of her fingers over Anna's hard kernels.

Leslie asks William, "Do you want Anna's thick dick up your hot shit hole? Do you want to feel Anna's breasts rubbing against your back? And Anna's stump rubbing against your hip as Anna fucks your asshole?"

Williams responds, "Yes." He can't believe he is being dominated by two very strong women. It's his fantasy become reality.

Anna asks the Mistress, "Can I fuck William's shit hole now?"

Leslie reluctantly releases Anna breasts and gives her permission. Leslie tells William to stand up get in position to allow Anna to fuck his Hersey highway. William eagerly complies while Anna slides on the strap on, spits in her hand, rubs saliva up and down the dildo as lube to fuck William's ass. She slides a hand around his waist as she positions the fake cock at the entrance to his ass. She slowly slides in the head firmly but cautiously attacking and invading his nether regions. Anna pulls out, eases back in, slowly deliberately an inch at a time, making sure she didn't hurt William's sphincter. William's flaccid cock begins to rise again with each slow smooth penetrating invasion of his asshole. Slow, slick, push, pull, slow, slick, push, pull of the fake cock in his ass is incredible; Anna knows how to use a dildo. William backs up against her fuck tool, in, out, slow, smooth, push, pull, in, out, slow, smooth, push, pull. Her stump rubs against his thigh smearing his cum. William's cock is getting harder with each in, out, slow, smooth, push, pull, in; out of Anna's fake cock in his ass. It presses against his pea-size prostate gland. His balls tighten, as his Johnson grows harder. Anna continues fucking William's bowels in, out, push, pull, deep, slower, harder, keeping a steady pace fucking his shit shute.

Leslie tells William, "You can't cum until I give the command."

Anna quickens her pace in, out, push, pull, deep, slow, up his ass she grinds her hips trying to time strokes when Leslies gives him the command to cum. William's balls shoot a load of cum. Thick and long it runs up the length his dick out the unblinking eye straight into Leslie's waiting mouth. She holds her mouth open at angle to catch all of his love juice as Anna continues her assault on his Hersey highway in, out, push, pull, his tighten sphincter.

Anna seats the dildo deep in William's bowels. She wraps her body around William kissing and licking his back and, neck, his body shudders expelling its fluids. Leslie licks her lips, rising up she motions for William to lean down to kiss her so he can taste his jism. William complies as he leans down pressing and swirling his tongue around Leslie's lips. He slides his tongue in her mouth scooping up his cum mixed with her saliva. For William to taste his cum this way the most erotic feeling he has ever experienced. He can't believe his luck to have found a Mistress who dominates him but gives him the most pleasure. She is giving and forceful. That combination feeds William's needs to be dominated and forced. Leslie lets William enjoy tasting his cum then she breaks the kiss and swallows his cum. Leslie tells William he has to bathe both Anna and her. He has to fuck Anna's ass until she cums but he cannot cum until she, Leslie, gives him permission.

William quickly gets to work stripping Leslie, helping her into the shower chair as Anna sits on the edge, watching him perform his ritual undressing, catheterizing, and bathing of Leslie. He gets the items for Leslie's catherization. William opens her legs positioning her for penetration exposing her womanhood. He takes the catheter in one hand the fingers from his other hand run up her labia, parting the lips to reveal the urethral opening; he slowly inserts the catheter into the bladder. He places the other end of the tube in the cathing tray watching the flow of urine; Leslie's vaginal orifice is exposed and glistening with vaginal juices. Her pink pussy open invites William to dip his tongue in the hole for a taste. He restrains himself. With her bladder empty, William takes the wash cloth and begins to bath her love canal, slowly rubbing up, down, swirling around her clitoris. Leslie moans. She bucks her hips in response to his loving homage to her pussy. Her nipples, rock hard, stick out one-eighth of an inch long, William asks if he can lick her nipples, pussy and give her oral pleasure. Leslie grants him permission with a deep throaty moan. She arches her back offering her breasts to him. He washes her breasts rubbing and caressing her boobs with the cloth. William's tongue slides over first one nipple while his other hand fondles the nipple on her other breast. At that moment, he feels Leslie jump and feels Anna slide up beside him. Anna licks Leslie's wet throbbing cherry-pie. He continues licking and sucking her titties, slow, slurping, swirls of his tongue over her rock hard kernels. Anna duplicates the slow, slurping, swirls on her cunt. Leslie moans, her hips grind and she arches her back caught in the throes of passion. William watches and feels Leslie's nipples grow longer and hard as she approaches her orgasm. He kisses a path down her chest, stomach, to her pussy joining Anna's oral attack on Leslie's pussy. She is moaning deep guttural sounds as William's tongue joins Anna's in the assault on her cream-pie. The two take turns licking slowly deliberately over Leslie's highly sensitized clit licking, slurping up and down, around, alternating textures of tongues on her pussy. William fondles Leslie's sensitive nipples. Anna inserts a finger in Leslie pussy locating her g-spot. William sucks her clit pulling firmly on the mini erection. Leslie's body starts to spasm. Her vagina sprays love juice over Anna's hand and William's chin. He quickly closes his mouth over Leslie's pussy he licks up her fluids, her body convulses with another spray. Thrashing and moaning Leslie motions for William and Anna to come up to kiss her. She wants to taste her nectar from William's lips and Anna's hand. Leslie's lips entwines with his as she kisses and licks her juices off of William's face. Leslie takes Anna's hand sucks and slurps each finger licking it clean of her juices.

Leslie tells them, "Let's go to the bedroom. It's be a night none of us will not forget.

Anna laughs, hops out of the tub, grabs a towel, dries off, takes another, wraps it around her body takes her crutches, and heads to the bedroom. William grabs a towel, dries Leslie off, wraps her in a towel, and helps her into her chair. He takes a towel; quick dries himself off, cleans the bathroom and goes into the bedroom to find the two women in bed. Their bodies entwine, pussy pressed firmly against pussy each grinding, hunching, and bumping the other to orgasm. Anna sucks and licks on Leslie's nipples while Leslie fondles, pinches, and pulls on Anna's hard nubs. The women's legs in scissor position around each other pressing closely together they grind, hunch, and bump, while Anna sucks, licks, and bits Leslie's boobs. Leslie fondles, pinches, and pulls on Anna's nipples. They are moaning, eyes closed, their bodies grind, hunch, bump, grind, hunch, bump, fondle, lick, suck, pinch, pull, grind, hunch, and bump, their bodies rocking tightly together. William's cock rises to full erect at the sight. He could tell they were getting close to orgasm. Leslie and Anna grind their bodies together in rapid circular motions, as they hunch labia against labia, clit against clit, pussy against pussy, hands stroking, fondling, pinching, lips sucking, licking, and biting erect hard nipples. Leslie pinches and fondles Anna's tits. Anna licks, bites, and sucks Leslie tits. The two women's hips are pressed tightly together hunching grinding hard against each other. The girls are moaning reveling in the pleasure they are giving each other. The scene is so arousing William can't help but begin stroking his cock watching the women's bodies tense as they reach their climax.

Leslie realizes William is in the room before Anna did and commands him to stop stroking his cock. She tells him he has to save his erection for Anna's hot asshole. William reluctantly compiles to his Mistress's commands. She tells him come over he has to lick both them completely clean of love nectar. William's fat sausage is painfully, pleasurably hard. Anna stares at his man meat as she licks her lips, spreads her legs showing William her cum glistening cunt, Leslie tells him he must start with her pussy then alternate between the pussies. William eagerly climbs in bed, positions himself between the women's bodies where he has complete access to both cream-pies. He slides his head between Leslie's legs first starting at her thighs he licks and slurps his way to her glistening wet pussy. His tongue swirls around pussy lips parting the layers sliding inside her hot wet hole sucking up her juices. Leslie grinds her hips against his face in response to William's tongue fucking her cream-pie. Leslie moans, caresses her breasts, as his tongue licks, sucks, her juices. He stops, switching to Anna's dripping wet cunt sliding his tongue between her labia folds into her pussy slurping up her nectar. Anna moans she hunches against his face her stump rubbing against his head. William's tongue swirls around her cherry-pie flicking against her female erection as she face fucks him. He switches back to Leslie clamping his teeth over her clit sucking hard as Leslie arches up her body grinding against William's mouth he swirls, sucks, licks, and swallows all of juices. Leslie groans with pleasure her body approaching another orgasm. He switches back to Anna clamps his teeth over her clit, sucks and pulls her hard nub, stabs his tongue in her virgin pussy in quick rapid tongue fucks. Anna growls with pleasure clamping her leg and stump firmly around William's head. Her cunt squirts cunt juice in his mouth. He licks up every drop of Anna's jism. He switches back to Leslie bringing her over the edge he again bites Leslie's female erection sucking hard he stabs his tongue in and out of her pussy in rapid strokes. Leslie grinds firmly against his face her hand holding his face in place her body sprays a stream of cum his mouth. He quickly swallows and licks up Anna's juices. Leslie tells him he still can't cum yet. William's erection is beyond painful but he knows that when his Mistress releases him he will spray loads of love juice so thick and long these two women will totally enjoy licking up every drop.

Leslie tells William, "Fuck Anna's hot shit shute but you can't cum until I give the command." Leslie tells Anna, "Your going eat and suck my pussy to climax before William can cum. "

Anna smiles as she gets into position her head between Leslie's spread eagle legs Anna's hands slide up Leslie's body caressing her sensitive erect nipples. Anna's ass points up in the air creating an enticing picture for William's blood filled cock to slide into her waiting Hersey highway. William positions his cock at the entrance to Anna's shit canal rubbing his pre cum juices up and down the opening, smearing the hole in preparation for penetration. With one hand, William uses the cream glistening on his meat to lubricate her crack while his other hand slides around to Anna's pussy lips searching for her clit. His fingers stoke and fondle her female erection as Anna places her face in Leslie's pussy. Anna blows on Leslie's clit gently licking at Leslie's hard clitoris. Leslie moans with pleasure reveling in the show unfolding in front of her. William continues fingering Anna's pussy as he slowly slides his painful erection in to Anna's hot anus. Anna moans when she feels the first push of his dick into her bowels. Her sphincter opening tightens around his meat making William moan in reaction to the feeling of Anna's body response to his dong pushing into her ass. He slides in slowly, pulls out slowly, repeats sliding in deeper, and pulling out until the head of his cock in resting against her sphincterial opening. Then, William slides his hog in again; slowly sinking his dick up to his balls in Anna's hot shit shute. Anna's lips suck lick the juices flowing from Leslie's hot throbbing pussy, Anna backs up against William's sausage as he fucks Anna's shit hole. She moans. It's plain to see that she's totally enjoying the feeling of William's cock in her ass. Clearly, she isn't a virgin in anal sex area. It's obvious that Anna loves getting fucked in the ass while eating pussy. William's hands fondle her breasts and cunt while he fucks her ass in, out, grind, pump, bump, in, out, grind, pump, and bump. He's on the verge of a very intense orgasm. It is takes everything in him not to cum because Leslie hasn't given him permission yet. Anna works hard sucking, licking, tongue fucking Leslie's pussy getting her to orgasm.

Leslie hunches up and down against Anna's face she growls out, "Cum now!"

They collapse on each other laying there as they come down from their orgasmic high. Leslie is the first person to regain her voice she tells William and Anna that she wants to see William taste his cum from Anna's ass. Anna positions herself where William's mouth clamps on to her anus. He sticks his tongue in Anna's shit shute scooping out a load of his cum. Anna moans, relishing the feel of William's tongue swirling, licking her asshole sucking her liquid cream. She quickly turns and tells him that she wants to taste it too. She kisses him. Their mouths exchange liquids. Leslie watches them enjoying their exchange of nectar from Anna's ass. They break their kiss. Anna turns around exposing her ass for William to suck, lick, and slurp cum out of her shit canal. She grinds against his mouth and tongue rotating her hips on his face. William is sucking, licking, tonguing, and slurping his jism out of Anna's hot anal opening. She fucks his face on the verge of another orgasm. William sucks his juices as Leslie moves closer and starts licking his chin swirling her tongue around it catching the excess running down his chin. William can't believe it as he feels his cock come to full attention. His isn't fully erect but it is getting harder. Leslie pulls his face off of Anna's ass to kiss him full on the lips swirl her tongue inside his mouth sucking out cum and swallowing. Anna looks down at the scene just as her pussy streams vaginal juices on to their faces. She moans and flicks her clit rapidly making her cunt squirt more juice on their faces. Leslie licks juices off William's face as he licks juices off Leslie's face. Anna falls back and her stump comes in contact with William's growing erection. She starts to rub her stump up, down, over, and under his rock hard manhood. Anna gently engulfs his dick between her stump and leg and starts stroking his cock. Up, down, down, up, in slow firm fucking motions William is exhausted but aroused at the same time as Anna proceeds to leg fuck his cock. The feeling of her stump and leg against his erection is hot and arousing, his cock grows harder as she continues up, down, down, up along his throbbing meat. Anna maintains the up, down, down, up strokes on his cock and ball sac. Leslie tells William he can't cum and tells Anna that she can get him close but back off because he is finally going to fuck her virgin pussy.

Anna stops because she wants feel William's fat sausage entering her untouched throbbing cunt. She lays on her back, strokes and pulls on her nipples as William positions himself between her leg and stump. Leslie sits beside Anna and William reaching between the couple she parts Anna pussy lips and guides William's erection into Anna's virginal cunt. Anna moans and tries not rush the slow slide of his thick meat into her hungry horny cherry-pie. Slowly, in, slowly out, slowly in, inch by inch William's cock works to breach Anna's virgin love canal. Anna body is moving in time with William's. Leslie caresses William's ass as he moves in a slow deliberate penetration of Anna's cream-pie. Continuing to slide slowly in and out of her pussy he reaches her hymen and stops because his cock is about to explode with seed. William wants to push in all way to break the barrier and spill his seed but his Mistress hasn't given him permission so he holds on. William draws out slowly all the way to the opening of Anna's cunt just as Leslie tells him take her hot tight hole and spill his jism into deep inside her.

William drives his dick into Anna's pussy in a quick firm thrust breaking her hymen. He felt her tense and remain seated deeply in her love canal allowing her body adjusts to feeling of a cock inside it. Anna feels her pussy spasm and pulse, taking a deep breath she says the feeling is so incredible that he has to continue. She hunches up against him trying to get him to fuck her. William's cock throbs so hard with the need to expel its juices and with several slowly, firm, deep thrusts of his hips as he grinds against Anna's cunt. With a final thrust of his hips, his cock shoots a load of cum deep inside of Anna just as her pussy starts to spasm around his pulsing dick. Leslie strokes Anna's clit and milks William's ball sac as their bodies complete the 'little death'. Anna moans and thrusts against William while he pushes and grinds against Anna's pussy, Leslie continues stroking Anna and milking William until their bodies stopped spasming with aftershocks. Then, Leslie tells William he has to lick and suck up Anna's deflowered pussy clean their love juice and to save some in his mouth for her to taste.

William wants to do this all night and eagerly gets between Anna's spread leg and stump to lick the mix juices of blood and cum. He begins by licking Anna's thigh just above her stump up the curve of hip to cunt lips. Anna moans and fondles her breasts while Leslie caresses William's back and butt. He licks at the Mon of Venus parting the opening with his lips and tongue as Anna arches up, pressing her pussy into his face. William continues licking, swirling his tongue around in her pussy devouring and tasting her fluids. He can't believe how arousing it is to taste combination of liquids. Slow, long licks, slurps, swallows Anna moans, she bucks against his mouth as he clamps his mouth on her cunt. Leslie's hands stroke his back and butt encouraging him to lick up every drop of jism. William's tongue is swirling and lapping up the juice, stroking her female erection, as his tongue slaps in a long, slow, lick of her deflowered hole. Anna is moaning and panting breathlessly as she climbs towards orgasm again, William continues licking, sucking, swirling, up, down, in, out, lick, suck, swirl, up, down. He tastes more juices as Anna's body spasms with another orgasm and she squirts vaginal fluids into his mouth. Leslie spanks William's ass as she tells him needs to feed her some cum juice. Leslie pulls his headway from Anna's cunt forcing him to kiss her to feed her a mouth full of love fluids. Their tongues feed each other. Leslie sucks and licks all of the juices from William's mouth. They continue kissing, exchanging juices, caressing each other hands on breasts, cock, pussies. Each enjoying the other, Leslie tells William that he has performed his duties well. Anna tells Williams she's glad he was the first man to make love to her. Leslie tells him to lie between her and Anna as the women wrapped their bodies around him. Breast to chest, leg to leg, and hands fondling each other as they fall off to sleep, as William drifts off to sleep he knows that this was only the beginning of his domination and his cock begins to rise at the thought of what Leslie may plan for his future.