The Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one will ever know about the arrangement we have. I will protect both yours and my privacy. You would be free to walk away at any time Chris with no hard feelings on my part. I would cherish every moment we had had together for however long a period of time it might be," he said.

Now he was pressing up against the back of her, she could feel the hardness of his cock pressing into her ass.

"Since the very first time I fucked you Chris I wanted it to go on forever. Not many women can take a 10-inch cock and you took it all. When you first pressed back against me as if asking for more I thought I had died and gone to heaven. For weeks I waited for Pat to contact me to invite me back and when that day finally came I actually postponed a very important trip for one day just so I could fuck you again," he told her.

Chris remembered that last time when James and Paula had come to the house for a night of pleasure giving at Pat always called it. She admitted she was looking forward to having his big cock in her again. That last time James fucked her five times during their visit that night. She remembered the look on his face when he had her legs pressed back into her belly while he rammed his huge cock in her.

Paula and Pat were busy sucking on her nipples and taking turns kissing her while James fucked her long and hard. She knew, could tell just from the look on his face that he was enjoying it as much as she was.

James brought Chris back from her thinking when she felt his hand upon her breast. His cock was hard pressing into her backside, as he spoke softly in her ear.

"Chris if I were to reach inside your slacks would I find you wet right now," he asked her. She couldn't answer but the truth was she was wet, and her clit was burning with desire thinking of him fucking her again.

"Let me fuck you Chris, even if you decide not to take the job I'm offering, at least let me fuck you one last time. I want to taste you Chris, I was never given the opportunity to do so before and it is something that I have wanted to do since the first time. Let me know the taste of you, I want to have your juices all over me Chris, I want to feel them gliding across my lips, taste the musky scent of you and then feel them covering my hard cock as I bury myself deep within you," he asked her passionately.

Chris was hot, she was on fire and she wanted to feel James inside her again but she knew she couldn't. "I can't James, Pat is expecting me home by 7:30 and it is already 7. He thinks I'm at a baby shower with my friend Callie.

"OK, Chris I understand. He backed up a bit and Chris turned around to look him in the eyes. "Will you take the job Chris," he asked her?

Chris didn't hesitate when she answered yes.

James grabbed her and kissed her hard and passionately. "We will be leaving in two days Chris. Do you want to leave Pat before we leave," he asked her?

"Yes," she replied.

"OK, then I am giving you the keys to my companies condo on the other side of town that I keep for visiting clients. Pack your things after Pat leaves for work in the morning I will have a cab waiting to pick you up at 9:00 am. Don't worry about the cab fare it will already be taken care of. I'll stop by around 10 and we can talk about what you will need to pick up before we leave. It will be at the companies expense so don't worry about that either. I'll see you in the morning Chris," he shook her hand and they said good-bye.

Pat was waiting for her when she got home, asked her how the shower went, then he ordered out Chinese.

As soon as he left for work in the morning, Chris packed her personal things, but she left everything that Pat had paid for. She wrote him a rather long note telling him she was sorry for leaving like this but that she really had no choice.

The cab arrived at 9:05, he told her that he already had the address where she was to be taken. Chris had been inside not knowing exactly what to do when James showed up 20 minutes later. He found her sitting at the kitchen table with her bag sitting on the floor next to her.

"Come on Chris we have some shopping to do, we will be leaving for Oregon at 7:30 in the morning. Our flight is at 8:45 but we have to check in early." He led Chris out of the condo to a waiting limousine.

He had the driver take them to O'Hara's, a classy shop on the far side of town that catered to the more fuller figured woman. He took Chris inside and introduced her to the clerk who would be helping her. He told Chris she knew what she would need and would help her find the right things.

"When your done here Chris have the driver take you wherever you need to go to pick up any personal items you will need, like your shampoos, etc., then he will take you back to the condo and help you with your packages. I will call you around 7 to see if you got everything and to see how your doing."

James had told the clerk that she would need at least 10 outfits suitable for business wear and at least five suitable for travel wear. He also told her to make sure she had at least 7 sleeping gowns, a jacket, shoes to go with the outfits and at least two pairs of comfortable walking shoes.

Four and half hours later Chris was finally leaving, the limo loaded with all her purchases. Chris knew that all the things she had, amounted to well over $5,000.00 and that made her a bit uncomfortable. The driver took her to a well known shop where Chris finished shopping buying all the toiletries she would need to travel.

When they got back to the condo the driver helped her carry all the packages inside and then left.

When Chris went into the bedroom she found three large traveling cases sitting beside the bed, two suitcases, I hanging case for her outfits so they wouldn't get wrinkled, and on the bed were two smaller cases for her cosmetics and toiletries.

James called right at 7:00 and told her a driver would pick her up at 7:00 to take her to the airport where he would be waiting for her. He told her to just wear slacks that they would not be doing any business that day. He said he would go over what her duties were on their flight.

Chris was packed and ready when the driver came the next morning. Their flight took off right on time.

James had told Chris on the flight some of the things she would be doing and would explain in more detail when they arrived in Oregon.

A limo picked them up at the airport and took them to a very classy hotel. They had a beautiful suite. They talked more on what her duties would be, then went to dinner in the Hotel's restaurant. When they got back to their suite James told her to go ahead and take her shower and then please come to his room when she was ready.

Chris was nervous, she knew what was going to happen next. She stood outside his closed door for long minutes. She was wearing a long silk red gown, spaghetti straps with a red lace wrap. The gown was nothing fancy but with her long blond hair, and fair skin, the red was sexy on her.

Chris admitted to herself she was very much looking forward to this, she was not one who enjoyed going without sexual intimacy. She didn't think that the word "Nympho" really pertained to her, but she was a person who had a major craving for sex all the time. She just didn't go and look for it everyday. Besides that, not to many men were attracted to larger women so finding a sex partner everyday to quench that sexual thirst would be a little bit difficult for a large woman.

She knocked softly on the door. James opened the door and motioned her inside. He didn't give her much time to think as he pulled her tight to him and kissed her deeply.

James was a very good kisser Chris thought, she loved the way his tongue mated with hers and any man who could kiss well could get her juices started.

James slid a strap down her shoulder and let his hand slip inside the bodice of her gown to lift out a breast. One thing James had noticed the first time he had fucked Chris was that her nipples were inverted. They only came out when she was excited and they were being licked or sucked. That had excited James watching Paula keep her nipple out and erect when she was sucking on them as he fucked her. He hadn't noticed when he was sucking them because they were out already.

He lifted her breast to his mouth and gave her nipple a long teasing lick, then he sucked her nipple feeling it get harder the more he sucked.

Chris moaned in pleasure and her body trembled. The longer James sucked her nipple the more she would press his mouth into her breast.

James loved to suck on nipples, it turned him on. He bet if Chris had her nipples sucked on long enough she would even cum. He was sure with some prolonged nipple sucking and maybe a little finger fucking at the same time she would cum. He would put that theory to the test later, but right now he had the much long awaited desire to eat her pussy on his mind.

James led Chris to the bed where he lay down beside her. He kissed her again, as his fingers gently rolled a nipple between them. His mouth took the place of his fingers and James had Chris moaning and groaning in her pleasure.

He moved slowly down her body and fit himself between her legs. He inserted his middle finger into her pussy and watched as he teased her pussy, finger fucking her slowly. He couldn't wait any longer he had to lick and suck that pussy before he went nuts.

James knew that a lot of his male black friends didn't eat pussy, they wanted no part of that yet every one of them wanted their women to suck their cocks. They all felt that was their right, and that fucking the woman should be enough for them.

He also thought that was what Pat had assumed as well, because every time over the years when he had invited James to fuck a woman he had also arranged for Paula to be there as well. Paula was a lesbian and loved eating pussy, but she also loved to eat a pussy that had just been cum in by a man.

This was not the case with James. He loved eating pussy, he could eat pussy for hours if the lady would let him. He loved to eat her pussy in-between the time it would take him to come fully hard again so he could fuck her some more. James loved pleasure and when he was being sexually intimate with a woman it always lasted well into the late hours of the night.

Chris had a nice size clit, it was easy to latch onto and suck. She was moving, moaning and groaning as James sucked and licked her clit.

James also had a nice long tongue. A Gene Simmons tongue he would say, and it could dip deep inside her pussy driving her crazy. James had made Chris cum three times eating her, he found out that she liked her clit sucked fairly hard.

James was ready to fuck Chris, but she had other plans, he had pulled her up to get her to get on her hands and knees so he could fuck her doggy style but she pushed him back down onto the bed and began sucking his cock.

James wasn't prepared for that, most women would give his cock a little suck attention but that was it, because he was so large.

Not Chris, she was taking a long time sucking his cock, giving him as much pleasure as he had given her. She would take as much of him as she could in her mouth and make sure he was enjoying it.

She was good, very good and James knew this arrangement was going to be good for the both of them.

James was getting close to having a climax and he wanted to be fucking Chris when he did, he wanted his cum filling her pussy when he began another oral assault on her after fucking her. He tried to pull Chris away, she stopped sucking his cock long enough to tell him no.

"Cum for me James. Fill my mouth with your cum," she said.

"I want to fuck you Chris, I will do that for you later," he told her.

"You can fuck me later but right now I want you to cum for me, I want to taste you." Before he could say another word Chris had her mouth wrapped firmly around his cock, sucking him gently then firmly. Her hand was cupping his balls squeezing them gently and James lost it, he filled her mouth with his hot thick cum.

He made love to Chris for the rest of the night.

Over the next few months James had learned a lot about Chris and her sexual appetite. Her hunger for sex was a deep as his. They were all business during the day, but at night behind closed doors they filled each others sexual appetites over and over.


James had also put his theory to the test later that first week, he could make Chris cum just from sucking her nipples and a little finger fucking. Chris's nipples were a very sensitive part of her sexual pleasure zone. James being a nipple lover was thrilled by that.

They were in St. Louis on business visiting one of the companies James bought his plastic pellets from. In bed that night he told Chris that he had a very good friend here in town that he would like Chris to meet.

Chris was a little confused and told him so, she told him that he had said she would never be introduced to friends of his.

"Chris I would like to film me fucking you, I would like that very much, but will understand and respect your wishes if you say no. You can even keep the tape in your possession if it will make you feel better. I will also promise you that there would be no facial shots of either of us," he told her.

"You mean you want to video tape us? How are you going to manage that without it showing our faces,"she asked him.

James hesitated a moment before telling her that the friend he wanted her to meet would be the one doing the filming. That he wanted close ups showing his cock in her pussy as he fucked her and of him eating her pussy. He told her the man was a close friend, very discrete and had done this before.

Chris at first was going to say no, then she thought of how well James had treated her as an employer, a friend, and a lover so she agreed.

Paul came by that night around 8, James introduced him to Chris and then they sat down and talked a bit over a couple of drinks.

Paul was of medium height, on the chunky side as herself, he was light skinned and James later told her that his mother was black and his father white. He had been married for 26 years to a wonderful woman who was also aware of what he would be doing that night.

At first Chris was very nervous and shy about the filming. Within minutes James had her to a point where she no longer cared that there was a stranger in the room with them, filming them fucking.

Paul had hooked up equipment that showed exactly what he was filming on the big screen TV in the room, Chris could see it all. She got really turned on when she glanced at the TV and saw the close up of James cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She aslo noticed that Paul had a massive hard on while filming them. His cock was just sticking damn near out of his pants.

James leaned down to Chris and whispered that poor Paul was pretty worked up. "How about if you let him find a more suitable place for that thing? Let me film him fucking you," he asked her.

Chris said sure, she had had other men fuck her before because her lover had wanted it, she would do the same for James.

"Hey Paul, my lady would love to help you get rid of that big bulge in your pants," James told him.

"You don't have to ask me twice," he said.

He slipped his slacks off and Chris saw that his cock was not as large as James, but it was thick.

"Wait till I tell Millie about this. She will be bummed she wasn't here to enjoy," he said.

Paul was finishing undressing and James explained to her that his wife enjoyed watching him with other women and like Paula she enjoyed eating a pussy. Then he winked at her and said to her, "especially white pussy."

Chris surprised them both by telling them that they should have called and invited her to join the party.

Paul had dipped his finger into Chris's wet snatch and started rubbing her clit. Chris loved her clit rubbed and James would always get her off a couple of times a day that way. Then he leaned down and began eating her pussy.

Chris was so into Paul eating her pussy she didn't notice James on the phone. Fifteen minutes later Paul's wife arrived, Paul was still eating Chris out. James had taken some time out from filming to suck her nipples and kiss her.

Millie was a big woman, larger than Chris. "Oooo honey are you enjoying that sweet pussy," she asked her husband?

"Yes baby I am, you want to try a little taste of it baby,"he asked her.

She leaned down and he kissed her," ummm lovely, she said. "Fuck her baby, fill that sweet pussy with your cum for mama," she told him.

Paul lifted Chris's legs and entered her, God he was thick and he felt good inside her. James was filming and had gotten behind Paul to get a close up of his cock inside her.

Millie had taken her clothes off and was now on her knees beside the bed. She leaned over to Chris and took a breast in her mouth and began sucking her nipple. Chris moaned and Millie knew that she enjoyed them white titties sucked. She sucked her nipples for some time, then she moved down closer to Chris's pussy, she got her finger on Chris's clit while her husband was fucking her and began rubbing it.

Chris was going to cum, she couldn't hold back. She covered Paul's cock with her juices.

Her clit was so very sensitive now, hard and protruding but Millie would not let up rubbing it, that's right baby you can cum on my man's cock again, he's gonna fill that pussy of yours with his hot cum.

Just then Paul groaned and stiffened up as he climaxed, filling Chris's pussy with his cum. As soon as he moved away from Chris, Millie was right there with her face in her pussy, lapping up her husbands cum. She latched onto Chris's clit and sucked it hard as hell, damn this was wonderful. Chris was sexually charged and her body had a will of it's own.

Millie reached over to James and pulled his cock towards her mouth as she began fingering Chris's pussy.

Paul had gotten behind his wife and was now fucking her from behind. Chris found all this so fucking erotic.

Now it was James turn to fuck Chris again.

Millie was sucking on a nipple again, and Paul was filming. "Oooo god girl, your pussy just eats up that big ole cock of his don't it," she said to Chris. She again got her finger on Chris's clit and rubbed it hard. "That's right baby you cum for Millie again, I want to eat some more of your cum filled pussy."

James came a few minutes later, and as soon as he moved away Millie was right back lapping at her pussy.

Every time they are in St. Louis Paul and Millie spend the night with James and Chris.

James knows that Chris likes to be fucked and ate. He also knows that she enjoys it when he has her tied up and drives her crazy just eating and fucking her. Soon he will tell Chris that he has one more thing he desires to have done to her.

He and Paul have five other friends who love to fuck, one of the guys has a wife who also joins in as does Millie. He wants the five men plus he and Paul to fuck Chris non stop till she can't take no more. He wants both her tits being sucked on constantly as each man fucks her, the women will take turns sucking the men keeping them hard while the other takes her turn at eating her pussy.

James knows that Chris will agree in time, to the fuck fest and till that time the desire will just burn deeper within him.

12