The Mistress of Holt House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll show me your cream now. I want lots of it, or I shall cane you." The thought of being caned by this brown goddess was more than he could bear; he erupted into an orgasm the like of which he had not experienced before. His tongue probed deep into her arse, in a gratifying act of submission to all women, but especially to black women. Celia came into sight and stood looking dominantly down as he spurted and spent, and gave himself up to his betters.

There was no chance he would receive the threatened caning; Chastity giggled as she tormented his glans with her sharp thumb nail, ensuring his balls were milked to the maximum. His white cream dribbled down her thighs where he had shot it. The creamy whiteness contrasting against her silky dark brown skin, as it mingled with her sweat and slid away down the inside of her leg. The top of her brown hand was also covered as it hung on her knuckles; she giggled as she released his cock and licked the salty nectar from her hand.

"Pussy now!" She commanded impatiently and eased back. He did not hesitate in accommodating the bulbous hot sticky folds with his tongue; she tasted and smelled divine. Her juices dribbled as he worked his tongue up and down the length of her sex, she sat back impatiently as he nursed he clitoris, and arched her back as the welcoming sensations of a luscious orgasm tingled through her. She squatted with amazing strength and agility, grabbing his head with both hands and pulling him into her sex as she wailed on reaching that delectable zenith. His cock was now raising itself once more; the smell, taste and actions of this woman were unbelievably erotic. Jenny was close to another orgasm and could bear it no longer.

"My turn; you'll lick my arse now, and we'll see some more of your cream whilst you do it." She knelt in the couch, poking her beautifully mature arse out, and up. The sweat dripped down her arse and thighs and around her juicy sex, which her fingers rubbed. The two black girls took the leashes and pulled him, staggering over the cushions on his knees, to that heavenly bottom.

"It should smell nice and sweet; you have a nice sniff, and then get your tongue in there. I'm going to have an orgasm whilst you lick my arse and so will you; the girls will enjoy watching you masturbate. I will not allow you to stop licking my arse till you've come. I want you to lick your mess up when you've come." He willingly sniffed at the puckered dimple which presented itself so invitingly. The girls giggled with enjoyment as they witnessed his open submissiveness. She did indeed smell sweet, and tasted even better. His tongue glided around the dimple, taking in the sweaty tangy taste of the mature woman. It then slipped in to the warm and inviting channel of her anus, his nose enjoying her feminine fragrance. She moaned softly as he felt her rubbing away at her moist folds, occasionally touching his chin with her eager fingers.

He worked his now fully erect cock; Chastity cupped and fondled his balls. Celia stroked the cheeks of his arse. They both wanted to keep him reminded that they were watching his act of worship to women.

He was in absolute heaven as his tongue probed Jenny's lovely arse, he indulged his cock, and the two black girls who had him leashed, fondled him. Jenny's anus tensed delightfully around his tongue as she whimpered and moaned on reaching her second orgasm of the evening. He probed back and forth in her warmth as he stroked, and Chastity gently squeezed his balls as she felt him begin to spasm with pleasure. He looked at the glorious globes before him and sputtered into her anus, as he convulsed with pleasure, making the girls laugh at him. Jenny looked back over her shoulder and smiled with satisfaction, as she felt the warmth of his seed on the back of her leg. The girls pulled tightly on the leashes as he came, to let him know he was theirs. They pulled him down to lick up his mess as promised. Jenny shivered a little as his tongue eagerly set about its work on the back of her legs. They made him lick the drops from the leather cushions also.

As the evening wore on, they had several more samples of the hookah between sessions. The stars appeared above them through the glass roof, and all were pleasured many more times in the light of the many oil lamps. They bathed in the warm pool and then snuggled down together under blankets on the cushioning. Though the hookah had them all dreaming wildly about anything and everything, Jenny suddenly remembered something about an article Marcia had given her. She pulled something from a bag by the couch.

"Here, your mistress said I should show you these before you slept." She smiled and placed a pair of black silk knickerbockers under his nose. He duly sniffed them; he was not to be allowed to forget his promise to any member of the circle of women. He thought of the corseted virago and his cock pulsed. He would not be treated to the softness he had received tonight when he met with her. As he closed his eyes beautiful visions of black pussies, white arses, and black knickerbockers swirled about his mind.

The next day, Jenny showed him her ideas for some work she'd like him to carry out over the coming weeks, when he had time between other appointments. She also showed him an idea for a novel by 'Madam Noir'; this was about a white male enslaved by Africans. He nodded his approval. Chastity and Celia both gave him long kisses before he left, and promised they would have him again very shortly. He made it plain he would be very pleased to see them again.

He set off back to Holt House in a cab.

Marcia was in the library when he arrived. She kissed him warmly and sat him down. George appeared, looking very angelic as she delivered a pot of tea. He could not help but eye the prim and pretty red-head. When he looked her in the eye and smiled, she almost dropped the tray, and blushed pink with the realisation that he had actually noticed her. Marcia coughed to gain her attention.

"Thank you Georgina, that will be all for now. Our man will need some peace and quiet before his appointment tomorrow. I may send him to your room later, to view how it needs decorating. I trust you'll keep him company and advise how you'd like it?"

The ginger girl beamed, showing her sweet freckles. She had no need to answer, and nearly fell over herself.

"Yes Madam... I will" She looked him in the eye again.

"I'll see you later then, Georgina." He said as she backed away, her mouth agape. Marcia laughed as the girl disappeared through the door.

"God knows what tricks she will try in order to seduce you! Remember, you must have rest after you have completed your promise for Madame Tara. That's why I thought an evening and then a night with Georgina would be best; she'll do as she's told and will not mention anything to the other girls till after the event. There'll be no stopping her then. The others will think you are out; I will get a decent night's sleep. I know how you like red-heads; I'm sure she'll oblige in assisting you with your task for tomorrow." She smiled at him wickedly.

"I'd have loved to have overseen you doing that, before being packed away to a very dominant woman, but feel I cannot trust myself. We'll both be good for nothing in the morning if I spend the night with you, Tara has paid good money and we must be professional about our business. I'll have you on your knees in confession the moment you get back from her; if you've not been hospitalised!"

He spent the day committed to his various tasks; finishing the work he'd started in the library, which Marcia was very pleased with. She had shown this work to various female visitors, and introduced him to them. They were all eager to have him come and assess their situations, and have tea of course. Some of them were very attractive women indeed, and his view on life improved daily.

He was outside viewing the gables of the house which were in need of a little paintwork, when a small arm and hand beckoned to him through the railings at the front of the house. A tiny and scruffy waif who looked about fifteen looked at him with sorry and bewildered eyes. She had a pretty, if grubby face. The pompous women in their huge bustle dresses, who walked by with their escorts, gave her a wide berth.

"Please mister, spare us a copper, I aint got nuffink to eat." He thought back to the winters he had spent in shabby bedsits, freezing cold and hungry, between jobs. Even though he had a roof over his head this had been hard enough. He dug into his pockets and found a shilling which he handed the child. She clutched at it and nearly cried.

"Fank you! Fanks so much mister, I won't forget this!" He looked pitifully at the girl.

"You mind you buy food with it, not gin!" She smiled at him and he watched her walk off and canter across the street between carriages, careful to avoid the piles of excreta left by the horses. He was about to turn away when he noticed a burly and shabby looking man grab her, and half drag her away. She looked back in the direction of the house and him, as if to ask that he did not give her away. He gripped the railings and thought about giving chase. What could he do? He could only hope that the shilling benefitted her and no-one else. He went back into the house and forgot about it.

As the evening arrived he slipped quietly upstairs, careful to avoid Belinda, Lottie, and the formidable and attractive Amanda. He readied his bag with the outfit which had been pre-selected for him by Marcia, at the behest of the woman who would soundly dominate him on the morrow. He then quietly ascended the stairs to George's room. He tapped quietly on the door; it swung open almost before he had time to remove his knuckles from the woodwork.

He was hit by a wall of sweet fragrance, as the pretty ginger girl grabbed his hand and pulled him in, shutting and bolting the door behind them. She sat him on the bed next to her and asked him if he wanted to share her lemonade with her. He thanked her and said he'd love some. She was wearing a one-piece white nightshirt, tied in the middle. The buttons down the front were undone to a level which would have been considered very daring for a Victorian woman; as she nervously poured him a glass he could see the cleavage between her delicate little round breasts. She knew he would notice, and her nipples suddenly protruded through the fabric of her gown as she enjoyed the excitement of his attention.

She looked very virginal, sat there in white, her red hair untied and flowing down her back. She was looking at the ceiling and walls and expressing how she'd like it transformed. He was not taking a blind bit of notice. He was looking at her, and he sniffed her radiant hair, brushed it to one side and kissed her pure white but freckly neck. She hastily dumped her glass on the bed-side table and put both arms round his neck and pressed her sweet little pink lips against his. He obliged by indulging her in a long and tender kiss.

He put his hands on her warm little bottom, which she lifted obligingly to allow him to spread his hands over its entirety. His cock swelled immediately. He realised that this was going to be a little tortuous to say the least. Though he would be able to have her make him come on the knickerbockers, he was overcome by this sweet ginger maiden. God how he wanted to tie her up, spank her, and fuck her senseless. Though he was a slave to all women, this one was designed to bring out the dominant streak in anyone. No wonder she was teased incessantly by the others and spanked routinely by Amanda. When they broke from the kiss, she looked at him with puppy-dog eyes and asked a question of him with all sincerity.

"You do like me don't you? You're not just here because you've been told to, as some sort of punishment?" He looked deep into her eyes and squeezed her tight. He kissed her again and again, unbuttoned her shirt allowing a full view of her breasts and kissed those too.

"George, I could eat you. There's nowhere else I'd rather be than with you at the moment. You mean as much to me as anyone else in this house, in fact you are very, very special." He was not telling her any lies; he promised himself at that moment that he would have her face down and arse in the air at the earliest opportunity. He could sense that this flowering young female was in urgent need of the carnal physical attention of a male, and he intended to make sure that male was he. Her vivid green eyes welled up as he spoke.

He told her exactly why he was there that evening, and of the sordid details about the knickerbockers. She smiled now and started to undress him, as far as she was concerned, she had suddenly become import and truly wanted for the first time. Her mind flirted with the idea of being dominant; she smiled as his trousers dropped to the floor, exposing the manhood she would tease to orgasm over the black silk later.

"You shall have to do just as I tell you, or I may not allow you to go tomorrow. I shall want you to please me at least five times to earn your reward." She said, as though mimicking Marcia or Amanda.

He grabbed her and pushed her flat on her back on the bed; she giggled uncontrollably. He pulled her nightdress from under her, and viewed her gorgeous young body with wonderment. Her silky white flesh with its sweet freckles, and her red hair and green eyes screamed out to be ravished. He was going to find tonight very difficult in the most exquisite way. He licked the underside of her chin as he held her down, and worked his way down around her soft little breasts. He relinquished his grip on her arms as he licked her white belly, and went down to her cute little red tuft above her eager womanhood. He sniffed and licked at the tops of her thighs and her sex. The scent and taste truly was good enough to warrant him eating her. He lifted her legs and she sighed with contentment as he lapped at her darling little pussy. She put her hands behind her knees and moaned in earnest as he sucked and nibbled her clitoris; she wailed with relief as he brought her off for the first time.

They both knew they were destined to revisit this situation on many occasions.

Throughout the evening, he cuddled and manipulated the attractive ginger female, without indulging his own desire, and took great satisfaction in seeing her reach contentment.

What Georgina Grantham really yearned for, was to feel the caress and loving touch of a male who cared for her, holding her close as she drifted off to sleep. Though the evening had been beyond her wildest dreams so far, she was anxious to relieve him of his burden and claim the warmth of his tenderness toward her. She took the initiative and pulled the silk from his bag. He smiled warmly at her and she snuggled against him, taking his manhood in her delicate hand. She worked him rhythmically over the silk and he squeezed her tightly and moaned in her ear as he delivered his seed almost reluctantly, as was requested.

He discarded the garment and thanked her, squeezing her close and engaging her in a loving kiss. He then wrapped his arms about her soft body and nibbled the back of her neck through her soft hair as they lay together in the warmth and security of her bed. This was the ultimate prize for her, and he willingly ensured she realised her dream as she drifted off to sleep in his arms, his breath softly blowing on her cheek and shoulder as he held her close.

When she woke in the morning, she found he had already left her bed and had prepared for his visit to Madame Tara. She lay in the bed as if paralysed. He kissed her and promised he would spend the night with her again as soon as he could arrange to. She cuddled up to the pillows and imagined he was still with her and drifted off to sleep again.

As he left Holt House to take the awaiting cab to Madame Tara's residence, he saw the young waif again. One of her eyes was a mass of purple and blue; her lower lip was visibly distorted. She must have meant him to see her, yet she rushed away and mingled with the urban throng as soon as she had gained his attention. The thought of her remained with him till he reached his destination.

To Be Continued.

12