The Mistress Pt. 02

Story Info
Morgan.
2.8k words
4.11
8.4k
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry guys, she typed. I can't make the study group tonight. Something came up with work. Can you send me the notes when you are done?

Morgan sent the text.

There was a knock on her door. She breathed deeply and went to get it.

It was raining still. He stepped inside her little apartment, handing her his wet overcoat to hang up.

She folded it over a chair as he rummaged through a drawer in her dingy little kitchen.

"Do you have a wine bottle opener?" he called.

Morgan joined him in the kitchen.

"I don't know," she said, looking over his shoulder. "We're just poor college students here. We don't drink a lot of wine."

Frank leered at her.

"You'll be drinking whatever you want when you get hired at Maxon," he said. He pulled her towards his stocky frame, pulled her in roughly. He shoved his face into hers, kissing her crudely, shoving his tongue roughly into her mouth.

He released her. He looked into the drawer some more.

"I have some beer," she said. "I don't think there's a wine bottle opener here."

"Fine," he said. He pulled the wine from the bag he brought, pulling out another smaller tube of clear liquid and placing that on her cheap kitchen table.

"What's this?" she asked, turning the tube over in her hands.

"Lube," he said, opening her refrigerator. He put the wine in there, pulling out a couple cans of beer. He opened them both, handing her one.

"We can keep the wine here for next time I come over," he said, gulping down the beer. "Fuck, this stuff is terrible. You college kids drink beer just as awful as what we drank back in my day!"

"Sorry," she mumbled.

"That's OK, baby doll. Let's go drink our beer on the couch."

She followed him. He sat down on her brown fabric couch, sinking heavily into the tired springs, sprawling his legs open as he did, taking up the bulk of the couch.

She had a sip of her beer.

"You sure they'll hire me at Maxon?" she asked. "I don't have a lot of, like, experience."

He smirked at her.

"You don't worry about that, baby doll. I'll take care of everything. I'm Frank Abruzzi! I've been all over the industry. I've been doing security since you were a baby in your mother's arms- I'm the guy they call when the shit hits the fan. If I say you get a job there, you'll get a job there. A good one, too- systems analyst sound good to you? Three figures sound good to you?"

"Yeah," she smiled, taking another drink of her beer.

"Fuck, you turn me on. I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight. Harder than I have so far- I'm crazy with wanting you. You've got a tight little body. Big tits for a little gal, also."

She took another gulp of her beer.

"Take my belt off," he commanded her.

She put her beer down on the table and leaned over to undo his belt as ordered.

He lifted his hips so she could slide his pants down.

She knew what he wanted. Morgan leaned over, sliding her mouth over the head of his cock. It was limp, and soft at first. She pulled on it with her lips, feeling it grow, thick and heavy in her mouth. She ran her tongue over the length of him, feeling his whole body stiffen with electric jolts of pleasure.

"Fuck," he moaned. "You little bitch. That feels so fucking good."

She slid his cock out of her mouth, looking up at him.

"Yeah?" she asked. "You like that?"

He didn't answer her. He grabbed a handful of her hair, and roughly shoved her mouth back onto his erection again.

"I didn't tell you to quit sucking," he growled, taking another pull from his can of beer and forcing her head up and down the length of him.

Fuck, this feels so good, he was thinking. This little bitch does whatever the fuck I tell her to do. I love it when they do that.

Morgan gagged, and pulled her mouth from his dick. She coughed, breathing heavily, his hard cock resting on her cheek. A line of spit dripped from her lips onto his thigh.

He laughed.

He stood up and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"The lube is still on the kitchen table," he told her. "You better go get it."

She smiled at him hesitantly.

"Now!"

She went.

***

He put his hands on her back between her shoulder blades, pushing her down onto the mattress. She lifted up her hips, spreading her legs wide, exactly as she knew he wanted. He slid his thick cock into her wet pussy, quickly, rudely, slapping her with his hips.

"Fuck," she whispered. He pushed her down harder into the thin mattress of her futon.

"Fuck you good, baby doll," he told her.

"Yes."

He leaned over, sinking his teeth into the soft flesh of her back. She stiffened at the pain, moaning out, feeling him thick and powerful inside her.

He began to fuck her slowly, dragging his cock almost out of her, feeling her desperate to be filled again for a split second, then shoving his cock back into her as hard as he could.

She whimpered with the pain and pleasure. He gathered up a handful of hair with his fist, pulling her backwards, far, painfully.

She cried out in pain. He laughed again but released his grip slightly. He thrust his cock in and out of her.

"Ask me to fuck you good," he growled.

"What?"

"Don't be a stupid cunt. Beg me. Beg me to fuck your little pussy."

"Please fuck me."

He slapped his hand hard into her ass.

"Do better."

"Please fuck me!"

He spanked her again.

"Please! Please fuck me!"

He did. He pushed her down into the mattress again, shoving his cock in and out of her, like an animal, fucking, biting. He spanked her again and again.

She cried out, hurting, throbbing, begging him to fuck her harder and harder. He was so rough, controlling her, dominating her... she felt like a rag doll under his heavy weight. She spread her legs wider as he pounded her mercilessly.

"I'm going to cum," she whispered.

Suddenly he stopped.

She looked back at him, her eyes wide, needing more. She was so close.

He slid his dick out of her tight little pussy. She gasped, clawing at the sheets, wanted to be fucked again, wanting to be filled. Fucked. Used.

He grabbed the tube of lubricant and began running it all over himself. He slapped her ass again, telling her to lift her hips up.

She did.

He took his oily thumb and began to probe at her little asshole, pushing in slightly, rubbing the lube in. He teased her, spiraling around her little hole, pushing her open bit by bit.

She looked back to see his other hand oiling his cock up, thick and glistening, the purple head stretched taut. He laid himself across her, sliding his cock up and down her asshole, slowly, taking his time.

I own this bitch, he thought to himself, pushing his thick head at her asshole, sliding it up and down.

She lowered her head to the mattress, snaking a hand back to rub at her clitoris. She hoped this was allowed.

"You don't cum until I tell you," he growled softly, pushing himself into her.

She rubbed at her clit and whimpered. It hurt.

"You understand me?"

"Yes," she whispered, feeling him slide deeper, stretching her out with pleasure and pain.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"Oh, baby doll," he hissed, sliding his cock deep inside her.

She seized up at the intrusion, gasping in pain, her back arching.

"Slow, slow," she begged him, reaching back uselessly with her hand, fluttering to hold him still while she acclimated.

"I will," he said, putting a hand on her head and pushing her back into the mattress.

He began to slide back and forth, slowly, holding her down, feeling her begin to open up to him. Her hand found her way back between her legs, rubbing at herself again.

"Isn't that good," he said, picking up speed, shoving his cock deeper a bit.

"Oh god."

"You're all mine, aren't you, baby doll?"

He leaned forward and sunk his teeth into her back, her lower ribs, pulling her flesh with his teeth, hurting her. She had a bright red bit mark when he released her.

"Yes sir. All yours."

"I'm going to fuck your asshole so hard. Fuck you like I own you. Fuck you like you belong to me, so you don't forget."

She opened herself up to him, trying to ignore the pain.

"Oh, you little bitch," he whispered. "You little fucking cunt bitch."

Her ears burned at his rough words. It was humiliating what he said to her. No one had talked to her like that ever, none of her boyfriends, none of the polite college boys with their smooth cocks and polite manners. None of them pushed her head into the mattress, demanding that she give herself to them, that she be a little bitch, a dirty slut, a fucking little cunt that needed to be fucked and used.

He put his hands around her throat, pulling her head back, sliding his cock into her with abandon now.

She grunted as he pounded her ass, stretching her, fucking her as hard as he could. His hands gripping her throat, controlling her, holding her tight and rigid against his thrusts.

She closed her eyes, her finger sawing across her clit.

"I'm going to cum," he croaked. "Fill you up. Oh fuck. Fuck, you feel so good."

I'm going to cum too, she wanted to say. Maybe she did say it. She had no idea what sounds she was making anymore, her head pulled back by the strong hands around her throat, her eyes closed while he ravaged her asshole.

She exploded with orgasm as she felt him burst inside her, his thrusts becoming erratic now, his breath ragged.

He removed his hands from her throat, pushing her down, grabbing hold of a sharp hip, controlling her. His cock still spasmed inside her, still squirted jets cum, filling her completely while she came.

"Fuck. Fuck!" she cried out, her throbs of orgasm subsiding slowly, becoming large pulsating waves rolling over her, still rubbing her finger over her slit.

He slid his cock out of her abruptly, rolling onto his back. She continued to kneel for a moment, her hips still up in the air, laying on the side of her face.

Finally, she rolled over onto her side.

"Fuck," she said. "Fuck."

"I came so hard in you."

"I know."

"I love fucking your ass. So tight. I fucked you so hard your eyes crossed. You fucking loved it. I bet none of the boys your age fucks your ass the way you like, fuck your ass the way you need it. You were begging for it. You little bitch."

He reached out and put his hand around her throat again. Surprised, she wrapped her hands around his.

"But, you came without me telling you it was OK too, didn't you, baby doll?"

She nodded, her eyes wide, her hands still holding the hand around her throat.

"I'm going to punish you for that."

She looked down. Cum was dripping from his dirty cock onto her mattress as he choked her slightly.

"Next time I come, I'm going to punish you. Do you understand me?"

She nodded again, coughing slightly. He let go of her throat.

He got up.

"I gotta go clean up," he said, walking over to her bathroom, closing the door.

She got up from the futon, holding a towel to her backside, feeling his cum beginning to seep out of her throbbing asshole. Her legs felt shaky and unsteady. She stood there outside the door of her bathroom for a couple minutes, hearing him wash up, still throbbing from orgasm.

But she was starting to realize what pain she was in.

After a few minutes he opened the door.

She was so beautiful standing there, her blonde hair piled up sweaty and messy, her firm tits pointing to the sky. He grabbed her head, kissed her roughly, shoving his tongue into her mouth.

"Fuck you make me cum so hard," he told her.

He walked over to his pants and started to put them on.

She stood there, watching him get dressed, still holding the towel to herself.

"I gotta get going," he said. "I gotta meet some people."

She didn't say anything.

He walked over and kissed her crudely again. She could feel more of him dripping out of her, her asshole loose and throbbing from only pain now.

"I'll see you at work tomorrow," he told her. "I'm going to bring that wine bottle opener next time I come, OK?"

He left.

***

The next morning's sun was distant and grey, giving no warmth or comfort.

Morgan got off the bus in front of the Maxon International skyscraper, pulling her thin coat tightly to herself. She walked down the street to the main gates.

A passing car splashed her with cold water from the street. Her thin coat failed to block the wet and the cold.

Fuck, she thought. I hope I don't get sick.

She card swiped in, making her way through the rotating doors into the complex. She pushed herself into the elevator with the employees, most of whom were laughing and talking about the day ahead.

She rode up the floors in silence, smiling weakly when it felt socially necessary.

Morgan made her way to the back offices where herself and the other interns were stationed.

She stopped by the desk of the woman in charge of the internship program at Maxon, her boss.

"Hello Lynda," Morgan said.

Lynda smiled brightly, a warm and genuine smile. She liked Morgan, she saw a great future in the young woman.

"Good morning, Morgan," Lynda sang out. "How are you?"

Morgan mumbled something.

"Are you OK?" Lynda asked, concerned.

Lynda had not liked the changes she had seen in Morgan lately. Over the months, something had changed in the young woman. Morgan had gone from being a bubbly and excited person to someone with a distant and haunted look. Lynda wanted to reach out, wanted to help- but Morgan hadn't provided an opening.

"I'm OK," Morgan said flatly.

Lynda regarded the young woman.

"OK," she said. "Zoe and Wei are waiting for you in back. I think Brandon is in also, but I haven't seen him yet. There's coffee. It's just another Excel spreadsheet day, I'm afraid."

"That's OK."

"What are you doing for lunch? I could take you out for sushi."

Morgan lifted the wet brown bag she had brought. A sandwich. A bruised apple.

"OK. Well, maybe later this week."

Lynda's phone rang.

"I better get this," Lynda said, picking up the phone. "Hello? No, I don't know where he is. Probably running late today, I'm sure he'll be in by lunchtime."

Morgan made her way to her cubicle.

"Hello, Zoe. Hello, Wei."

Zoe looked up from her computer.

"You're late," she said. "You OK?"

"Everyone keeps asking me that. I'm fine."

Zoe just looked at Morgan, concern visible on her face.

Wei came over, walking silently in socks across the carpeted floor.

Morgan nodded at the other woman. She didn't feel very good, and she knew she was late, and she knew that Wei was going to make an issue of it. Wei had been complaining for a while that Morgan hadn't been pulling her weight on the projects ever since... well, ever since he had pulled her aside.

"Excel spreadsheet day," Wei stated flatly. "We started without you this morning."

"I know."

"Well, let's get to work, I guess."

"I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"I had a late night. I'm going to lay down in the break room for a bit."

"We've got work to do!"

Morgan looked down at the slender and petite woman in front of her.

"You're not my boss, Wei. I'm going to go lay down. I had a rough night."

"You weren't at study group."

"Who told you that?" Morgan erupted. She jabbed her finger at Wei. "You mind your own business!"

"Fine. But the spreadsheet is our business."

"You fucking do it. I'm not getting paid to do this shit."

"I'm not getting paid either, Morgan! I'm an intern just the same as you. What the fuck?"

Morgan stormed out of the room.

She went to the break room and looked out the window at the rain. She put her hand to the cold glass.

I wish I was somewhere else, she was thinking. What is happening to me?