The Mix-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he entered her, they both gasped in shock and pleasure. He realized immediately that he shouldn't have let his own pressure build so long. Being inside of her was exquisite torture, and he knew he wouldn't last long unless he slowed down. She refused to allow it. As he slowly slid in and out of her, her eyes grew wilder and her motions more fevered. Soon she was meeting his thrusts with full force, driving him past the point of patience. He gave up, and began pounding into her, forcing her deep into the mattress as he sheathed himself to the hilt. Her groans were loud, nearly screams at times, as she reached behind him to run her nails over his sculpted ass. He thrust harder, and she matched him.

He knew it was close, and he tried to ease the pace, but when she threw her head back, screaming, "Yes!" he knew it didn't matter. Within moment she was coming, nearly convulsing as the pleasure racked her body. He could feel her pussy clenching him tightly, and it forced him to come, as he gave one final deep thrust. It seemed to go on forever, her pussy milking his cock, eventually making him cum again. He lay there, on top of her, for a long time, feeling the delightful aftershocks of her pussy cascade over his finally softening cock. He looked up into her eyes, and the joy there was almost too much to take. He leaned down and kissed her gently, finally rolling on his side to pull her close to his chest. They fell asleep on top of the blankets, wrapped in the warmth of one another's body.

...She was having an incredibly erotic dream. Jason Momoa was kissing his way up her thigh, having made passionate love to her the night before. He was teasing her hips with his tongue now, grazing his teeth across her flesh. Her skin was on fire, and he was holding her down at the waist, preventing her from moving away from his mouth.

When she felt his tongue dip into her belly button, her eyes started to open. Her vision was hazy for a moment, as she tried to collect her thoughts. But they flew from her mind as she felt his hot breathe on her pussy lips. She was awake instantly, and immediately aware that none of this had been, or was, a dream. Her head fell back against the pillow as she felt Jason use his tongue to separate her outer lips and slip firmly against her clit. Her back tried to arch, but he held her hips more firmly. She felt him chuckle against her pussy, and the sensation was electrifying. He must've sensed her tension, because he began eating her pussy wildly. He ravished her with his mouth, driving her wild, though he still prevented her from moving her hips.

When he slipped his tongue into her pussy, she cried out his name, and he began fucking her with his tongue. He pushed his face tighter to her pussy, stroking her from the inside. Finally, with his tongue still inside her, he sucked down hard on the clit, and she screamed as she came in his mouth, her body flailing in the torrent of pleasure. She felt like she was being ripped apart and held safely together all at once. She wondered for a moment if joy could kill you, before her body finally settled beneath his hands. He teased his way up her body, stopping to rain small nibbles across her stomach, her breasts, and finally he settled against her side, pulling her close again.

"Good morning." He kissed her lips first, then her hair.

"Damn right it is." They both laughed, giving each other playful kisses, as they began to plan how to explain to the daytime front desk staff why they didn't need another room anymore.

*

Author's Note: Normally I am not one to write a fictional story of such intimacy, about an existing person, much less to use myself as a character in the story. This tale was specifically written for an erotica contest, where the assigned subject was "Your Celebrity Encounter." The story was originally written before Mr. Mamoa was married - and I was not aware he was engaged when I wrote it. No disrespect is intended, to Mr. Mamoa, his fiancé at the time, or his current spouse.

12