All Comments on 'The Monster Ch. 02'

by Happy Husband

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THERE NO FOOL LIKE AND OLD FOOL

BETRAYAL IN MARRIAGE BYE WIFE LEADS TO BRAKEUP.SHE IS BECOMING A SLUT FOR ANOTHER MAN AND WANT HUBBY TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE.SHE IS A SELFISH OLD WOMAN AND DON'T NEED A HUBBY, LET THE GUY SHE MEETS MONDAY LOOK AFTER HER.I BET WHEN HE GET THRU USING HER DUMB ASS SHE WANT TO GO BACK TO HUBBY AFTER DISRESPECTING HIM.I HOPE HUBBY MEET SOMEONE ELSE AND LEAVE MRS. PLANNER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not again!

Why is it that most men think that every woman is just DYING to fuck a huge cock! GIVE ME A BREAK! I've had big and I've had impotent and those in between.....give me an impotent man ANY time over a guy who's too impressed with his own cock! I hope the stupid bitch loses her husband...a man willing to give her all the pleasure in the world....she doesn't deserve him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a let down

thought this was going to be a great change in story writing, but it looks like the same big dick wife slut plot.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Ah, that big cock.

She'll be finding all her time is spent on the big cocks and hubbie is fucked. or unfucked.

I figured it and this shows that outcome.

How long before divorce?

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
Slut

I would think any normal husband might be just a little pissed to have been manipulated. And now she's planning on cheating. Great marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So a cuckold husband and his slut wife?

This makes her look like a pathetic big cock slut. With some manipulation thrown in for good measure. He's lost his wife. He just doesn't know it yet. Garbage story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW!! I have never seen such ridiculously inadequate tags for any LW sory. Why didn't you use car spoon moderste breate dug?? ! star rating is all this stupidity rates!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous