All Comments on 'The Morgan's Babysitter Ch. 02'

by Mysticalvixxxen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tillerman1031tillerman1031over 14 years ago
a most fitting sequel...

Hooray! It's about time - I've been waiting for this sequel and it doesn't disappoint!

You have a gift for engaging the reader - mentally and physically - that I find so refreshing... you are intimate and detailed where you need to be, and still leave enough to your reader's imagination to make it wholly satisfying.

Kudos on your newest, and I trust you will follow up with something even hotter in the future.

-- tillerman1031

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!! I'm overwhelmed. Erotic and sensitive.

Title says it all.

Rickd_1960Rickd_1960over 14 years ago
Excellent - Keep writing

I can't wait for the next installment. Don't make us wait too long!!

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 13 years ago
how wonderfully outrageous!

sooooo hot! i loved it,,,life,love and sex the way it should be!

i hope this will be a continuing story,,,i can see many ways for it to go!

going to be difficult to sleep tonight,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
soaked

my panties are soaked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
VERY HOTT

LOVED IT , would love to see the next part where Mrs M is included would be nice to see the 2 woman hsven sex with each other and Mr M watching then joining in....GREAT STORIE keep up the great work, best storie i have EVER READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it.

Can't wait to read ch.3. This story is so hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reminds me of my gang-bang birthday party!

Haha, I am not an 18 year old babysitter, but I did "bloom late", and arranged a gang-bang for my own 50th birthday party! This story reads a LOT like what I got for my birthday-5 big O's on my Big 5-0! That was 6 years ago when I was single. Brought back many fond memories and I masturbated about 5 times reading this. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG

Wow this story was hot I'm wet :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep the series going!

Fantastic!! I hope you keep writing this series. It's great...

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago
Really good

I really loved this story, nice characters and nicely written with good descriptions of good fun.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

Very well conceived story plot, definitely believable in the context of a couple of alternative lifestyles to play out introducing others into the playtime. While I hoped for more chapters it appears that you’re no longer writing. Hopefully you can get back to it or that you are doing well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Decent premise, I suppose. But the mutiple poker players and one girl really isn''t my thing. Too mechanical being passed around. Gave up mid page 2.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous