All Comments on 'The Mormons Are Coming'

by FinePhilly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
YerangiaYerangiaover 9 years ago
next instalment

would love to see the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

Good story line. Keep it up .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2

Add part two please. Great story. Nice to see the role reversal on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Something like this actually happened.

About thirty years ago a couple of college aged guys tied their shy virginal friend spread eagle and naked to a bed. Then a girl friend of one of them came into the room, undressed, and rode loudly protesting shy guy until she was sated. Shy guy went to the police. It didn't end well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unrealistic

They would just send the sister missionaries back. And they would never have them call them by their first names. Sorry. Unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Okay, my comment is going to be rather long, but please bear with me. I'd like to start off by saying that I loved this story! It was very exciting, and well-written. I'd like to read about what happens next, please.

I do have a bit of gentle criticism--and I hope I don't offend! There are certain aspects here that are unlikely to occur. I'm not a Mormon (if I were, I'd be a very, very bad Mormon for liking this site as much as I do) but my dad is. He works with missionaries and often accompanies them, especially when they're new in town. So I've been around more than my fair share of missionaries over the years. They have to abide by a lot of rules and some of those rules were broken in this story. Firstly, for fear of accusations of misconduct and/or any actual misconduct, missionaries are absolutely not allowed enter a house occupied by only the opposite gender. Secondly, missionaries don't use their first name. So, when the missionaries in this story were introducing themselves, it would have been simply as "Elder Jones" and "Elder Conner." They would have also been wearing nametags.

These inaccuracies didn't ruin the story for me, however. I also wonder if the choice to provide their first names was more of an artistic decision. After all, it's admittedly less creepy to read about the descriptions of Gregg's cock as opposed to Elder Jones' cock. If they'd left and sent the sister missionaries back upon discovering that the house was occupied by two women, this would have turned into a same-sex non-consent story. (Nothing wrong with that, of course, but I'm a straight woman and I like reading about dongs.) It's also possible that these particular missionaries were breaking the rules, as some of them do every once in a while. They get in big trouble if they're found out, but that doesn't stop some of them.

As for Amy and Helena panicking about what they've done and the repercussions, they probably don't have a lot to worry about. It's very difficult to prove female on male rape, and that's assuming the men report it at all. Many men in that situation won't report it, due to the shame. Of the ones that do, many are ridiculed and not taken seriously. And when it is taken seriously, all the woman has to do is say, "That's not how it happened; he forced me!" and the law will usually take her side. Since this story features two missionaries, it's unlikely they'll report it anyway, as regardless of the outcome, they will be sent home from their mission and possibly excommunicated, depending on whose side of the story is believed. To a Mormon, this is the ultimate disgrace. And with those pictures, it's not looking good for these guys!

Anyway, to reiterate, I loved this story! Please write a second installment. Don't leave me hanging. I want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun!

Nothing quite so empowering as forcing a boy into manhood!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I loved your short story!! I was gushing before it even ended. Please write more! :)

shexdensmoreshexdensmoreover 9 years ago
this is a first and enjoyed it.

Call it a bucket list fantasy of a hot girl forcing herself on to me. But instead of ropes, she just uses her bare hands and does it at a superior leverage point and endowing me with emince lust.

But then after our mutual orgasm, she settles and lays on me. Once i caught my breath, i quickly roll over her petite frame with ample tits and ass and forcefully impale her rectum and watch her face silently wince, scrunch and squirm in painful agony. But sets off intense orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So fucking hot

I read this story for the first time, and it really did the job for me. Please, please continue this story with more entries, the idea of forcing two Mormon guys against their will is so hot! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore the realists

Screw reality and all. Please just continue your story. How about these two guys coming over and raping these two as a payback?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
mormon boys

your story about having sex with 2 virgin men, remind me of one of my lustful thoughts

I think about answering the door to Mormon boys letting them in to preach to me on 1 condition that is they come in and service ( suck off ) my hard pecker, being virgins

this is would be new to them but my boner needs to be sucked and milked dry.

so after some sucking and masterbating and then maybe I would return partially the favor ) by touching their ,man poles rubbing the rods or a tiny lick of man hood.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 3 years ago

While the story is not bad, the protagonists are unusually terrible people, even for non-con.

Though I gotta admit that I found the two comments excusing the unfair state of affairs in the real world far worse than the story itself. Downright nauseating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous