The Mormons Are Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collapsing on top of Gregg, I heard Helena shouting obscenities next to me as she clawed at Bruce's stomach while she fucked him. Bruce looked so helpless but he was clearly close to his own orgasm and tried desperately to move his hips to increase the sensation. "That's it...shoot that fucking jizz inside of me from your fat cock!" Helena was milking his cock with her muscles as he gasped and tried to say something through his duct taped mouth. Helena ignored him and I saw that she had actually drawn a little blood on his skin with her nails in the heat of the moment.

Suddenly self-conscious and once again worried about our predicament and how this was going to play out, I motioned for Helena to follow me as I dismounted from Gregg's now soft cock and walked down the hallway towards my room. "Grab the phone with the pictures!" I said to her. I pulled on a robe just as Helena walked in, still naked, holding the camera.

"What is it, Amy?" Helena said, tossing the phone onto the bed.

"First of all, get some clothing on" I demanded. "Then maybe you can tell me what your plan is for getting these guys out of here quietly without them going ape shit on us. Please tell me you've thought about that!" The look on her face told me she hadn't. Panic set in.

"Seriously, Helena?" I hissed as she helped herself to a pair of my workout pants and a sweatshirt, not bothering with underwear. "We've got two guys tied to our futon and you have no idea how we're going to get them out of here!?"

"Oh, stop being such a worrier, Amy. Just give me a second to think. It's not like you didn't have a good time and someday you'll thank me for this. I bet thinking about Gregg's long cock will get you through many more lonely nights until your next lay." Helena was probably right, but right now all I could think about was some ugly prison dyke making me her bitch while I'm sharing a cell with her for this. How in the world were we going to get out of this?

(to be continued... if you'd like)

*****

Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed reading this story. Please feel free to post comments and rate the story, but please do not PM me. I'm not on Lit to hook up. I'm just an occasional writer.

12