The Morning After

Story Info
She remembers the night before, with You.
2k words
4.08
8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay in bed thinking of our time together I become aroused. Remembering how your touches, so soft, gentle, teasing and yet in another breath turned firm commanding. I remember how your whispers so raw with a need that only you could have filled by being in complete control, of the situation and of me. Hearing this in your voice, seeing it in the way your body moved, seeing it in your eyes, I give you the control, I give you all of me.

The day before started as any normal day for us... we go to work, come home, have dinner and relax with one another. I decide to test you, to push a few of your buttons as only I know how. I watch you sitting on the couch dressed in your jeans and a light tan colored button up shirt that brings out the dark brown in your eyes. I crawl over to you, wearing a pair of denim shorts and a long, dark green t-shirt. Kneeling before you I push your legs gently apart, my body nestled in between them, looking up at you silently asking permission to continue.

You look at me, smiling, running your hand over my cheek, so warm and so much strength in it as you move your hand to the base of my head and wrap my hair into your fist. Using my hair you slowly pull until I am looking up at you and you lean down to kiss me. Using your tongue to open my mouth, tasting me as I taste the wine that you were drinking on your tongue.

I know this is your way of giving me permission to continue with what I had in mind. You break away from our kiss and let my hair go. Still kneeling before you, I pull your shirt out of the waistband of your jeans. Pushing the shirt up to expose just a small bit of your stomach I begin kissing you. You feel my breath so hot on your stomach, as I feel your muscles jumping underneath my mouth with each feather-light kiss. My tongue teasing its way along the top of your jeans, feeling your breath catch and then coming faster as you gain control again.

I begin slowly unbuttoning your shirt starting at the bottom working my way to the top. Pressing my body against you, moving, feeling you growing hard against me. I place my hands inside your shirt and as I go to push it off of you, I let my fingernails graze across your stomach, your chest and your sides. Hearing your intake of breath as I lean down to kiss your chest.

Kissing my way up your chest, to your neck, biting gently, kissing your ear as I push my body a little more against you, making sure to rub against you. I feel your hands move around my body, moving to pull my shirt over my head. I kneel before you, my eyes cast downward as you look at me, my pale skin even more white against the blackness of my bra. My breasts pushed up, the lacey top of the bra barely covering them, my nipples so hard, brushing against the bra.

Still kneeling before you I look into your eyes as I begin to unbutton and unzip your pants. Watching the desire, the need and the heat build in your eyes. Wrapping my hand around your cock I feel it immediately begin to grow hard. The feeling of the soft, smooth skin against the steel hardness of your cock is a sensation that I love to feel. I bring my mouth so close to your cock, so close that you can feel the moist, hot heat of my breath on you. Placing a featherlike kiss across the tip and then around the head and on the underside of your cock I see you give a small smile as you lean your head back and close your eyes.

I close my eyes and give a small sigh as I lick across the slit of your cock and then wrap my lips around the head. Sliding my mouth down on you, further and further until my lips are wrapped around the base of your cock. As I start to suck harder I begin to choke on your cock feeling it as my throat tightens and squeezes around it. Sliding back up your cock catching my breath, licking around the head again, my tongue circling, teasing you. Sliding back down, sucking harder and faster, choking myself around your cock as tears start welling up in my eyes.

Looking up and watching you start to breath faster, your chest rising and falling in time with me sliding up and down your cock. My lips wrapped tightly, sucking and massaging your cock.

My hand cupping your balls as I feel how heavy they are in my hand. Holding them and massaging them Taking your cock in my hand and stroking it slowly at first and then faster as I lick across your balls, gently biting and sucking on them. Feeling your cock start to throb in my hand as I keep stroking it.

You lean up and grab my hair at the base of my head pulling me up to you. Kissing me on my mouth none to gently almost bruising my lips forcing my mouth open as your tongue enters my mouth. Our tongues desperate to taste each other, teasing one another as I start sucking on your tongue and hearing your moan so deep as the kiss continues to deepen.

With my hair still in your hand you pull me to my feet. Standing before you my head pulled back, looking into your eyes and seeing this smile come across your face. A look that says you know I am yours, my body is yours, all yours, totally and completely. You kiss me once more on my mouth, a quick but passionate kiss, and a kiss that leaves me wanting more.

You tell me in no uncertain terms to get rid of the sweats. I take two steps back from you, watching you that smile still on your face as I slowly lower the sweats from my hips. I give a shy smile back to you as I stand before you in black, lacy boyshorts style of panties that hug my hips and ass.

Standing before you in the black bra and boyshorts, my skin tingling, as I know you are looking over every inch of my body, inspecting me from head to toe. My nipples become even harder as I notice your gaze lingering on my breasts. My pussy feeling like it is on fire and becoming even wetter as I stand there, the anticipation building just from a look.

I start to walk toward you but with one look I know better. It's a look that says so much more than just no. It's a look that says you have plans in mind for me, that while I may have started the play, you will take charge and you are in control of things now.

You tell me not to move to stay there and wait for you. Standing there, knowing better than to even look behind me to see what you are doing of what is about to happen. I hear you open the closet door in the next room. I hear you gathering things but I don't know what toys, what instruments have struck your desire for the night. My body becoming more excited, my imagination going into overdrive as I start to wonder, fantasize and then the reality hits me, almost immediately as you walk into the room.

You roughly pull me over to you as you sit back down on to the couch, across your lap. Holding me down with one arm, I struggle some, knowing this is only a position for when I am being punished. Thoughts racing through my head trying to discover what I am being punished for, what I had done wrong or what I had forgotten to do.

You lean down and whisper to me, "This isn't for punishment. This is because I desire to see your ass redden, to feel it getting hot under my touch. I desire to feel you squirm and struggle against me. You are not in trouble, you have done nothing to disappoint me, this is only what I desired to do and have done to you. I want to leave marks upon your body. I want my marks on you so that when you look upon them, you know that you are mine, your body is mine and that your body will always be mine."

With the anticipation built up and my body screaming for your touch I feel your hand coming down on my ass. First the right cheek then the left, back and forth, harder and harder. You aren't showing me any mercy as you watch my ass become pink then red, so hot to the touch. You don't ease up on me; you continue to come down hard on me.

When my ass is a nice shade of red you gently rub it, feeling the heat and hearing my whimpers that were drowned out by the slaps from your hand. Tears falling freely down my face, my voice almost hoarse from the begging and crying out.

You still aren't done with me. You pick up a leather strap and let it caress against my body. I tense up as I feel you lift it up and then the harsh smack as it falls upon my thighs. I scream out as you continue to let the strap slap against my thighs and my ass. Leaving reddish, purplish marks. You keep going until you are fully satisfied with the nice coloration on my body.

As you massage my thighs and ass your hand slides up between my legs and even though you know the spanking hurt and I begged you stop, my pussy shows that I enjoyed it. My pussy is dripping wet and as you rub my pussy I move my hips so that I show you I am enjoying.

Your fingers sliding into me, first one and then another, are moving in and out of me. You hear my moans, soft at first then becoming louder and faster, panting as you bring me closer to an orgasm. I am begging you to let me orgasm that I can't hold back. You keep teasing me, moving your fingers faster in and out of me. You tell me I am not allowed to cum just yet, not until you say so. You slide another finger in, three fingers filling me up, my pussy stretched around you and as I can't hold back anymore, you know I am past that point you give me permission to cum. As I give into that need I cry your name out over and over as my body convulses across your lap.

When you feel my body slow down to just a shudder you pull me up and hold me in your arms like you would a small child. Kissing me, wiping the tears from my eyes and telling me I did great. Thinking tonight is not over you carry me to the bed and lay me down on it.

The sheets so cold against my body that I begin to shiver, watching you finish undressing. Once you are undressed you lie next to me in the bed, curling your body against mine and pulling me tightly to you. Nestled in your arms I realize that you never came. I mention this to you and you tell me that you did exactly what you wanted that was exactly what your body needed. There is always another night for the attention to be on you but tonight was about me. Kissing me gently on the cheek I wiggle back into place against you and drift off to sleep.