The Morrisons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers

Ted looked at me and said, "HOLY SHIT! That's better than I thought it was going to be. I have some friends who hate people who take advantage of other people. I was wondering how you were going to get them to willingly attend their debasing. I am sure I can get someone with a zoom lens on their camera to take some very clear pictures on the edge of the road which will end up as evidence of indecent exposure."

Looking around I said, "I'm sure all of us want to show our support for Terri and be there when the guys are waxed so she can appreciate their embarrassment and humiliation." I added.

Ted added, "If that guy Jeff can come up with some pictures for me so I can get a search warrant to search both the store and Harold's house, maybe we can get the judge to deny bail for them and we'll have all three of them right where they belong, behind bars."

Jenna spoke saying, "Dad I think we should tap into that good stuff you have in the liquor cabinet and toast the plans while we soak in the hot tub."

I looked around at my family and then at Ted and Marion before saying, "Would you two like to join us for a toast in the hot tub?"

Ted looked at Marion and Marion looked at all of us before asking, "Will there be any sex in the hot tub?"

Jenna spoke up saying, "One never knows what's going to happen in the hot tub, the pool or the deck. One thing for sure is there won't be any sex unless two or more agree to participate."

Marion looked at Ted and said, "Oh my, Ted, I've never been any place where someone has had sex in front of me, I don't know if I want to take the chance right now."

Marion looked at all of us saying, "I think we will take a rain check on the hot tub for tonight but if the invitation remains open after I get used to being around all of you naked people, then I'd like to try it."

I spoke up saying, "Marion at least you took the first step and sat naked with us tonight. We have told you that no one is ever forced to do something they don't want to do so the hot tub invitation will remain open and when you're ready, let us know and we would love to share a hot tub experience with you."

As Marion stood up she smiled at me saying, "Thank you for being so understanding and now I understand what Ted said when he told me I didn't have to worry about any of you taking advantage of me."

All of us stood and walked with Ted and Marion to the foyer and stood there watching them as they dressed. Marion had only worn a button up the front sun dress with nothing under it and Ted only wore tee-shirt and shorts. Once they were dressed they said good bye and walked out the door.

For the second night in a row I suggested we head for the hot tub because it was still early in the evening. I asked, "Would anyone like some brandy or a glass of wine?" Everyone choose a bit of the brandy so I told them to head out to the hot tub and I would be along shortly with the brandy.

Once again when I walked out on the deck I noticed there was a space between Terri and Jenna and while I handed out the brandy Terri spoke up again saying, "We decided to save a place for you right between Jenna and me."

I slipped between my two daughters and said, "Well, for the second night in a row we are going to toast to our complete family of husband, wife and two daughters. May we love each other as long as we live and may be live a very long time!" There was a loud roar of "CHEERS!" from everyone in the hot tub then each of us took a sip of our brandy.

We relaxed in the hot tub for the better part of an hour. Everyone enjoyed their brandy while under the water, hands were busy. Terri was slowly stroking my cock and I had the middle finger of each hand stroking the clit of Jenna on one side and Terri on the other. Jenna was stroking her mother's clit as we casually talked. Suddenly Jenna got a wicked smile on her face and said, "I think this calls for a fuck fest in your bedroom tonight, to celebrate the plan to demise those three goons!"

I looked at Jenna saying, "We can go to our bedroom but the fuck fest, as you called it, will be limited only to those of us who are willing to participate."

I saw Terri smile at me and when I looked at Kim she was smiling from ear to ear before she said with a wink towards Terri, "I know what to do if there's someone amongst us who isn't ready to join the fuck fest yet."

Jenna smiled saying, "Yeah that's what I meant. I wouldn't mind tribing with a really hot sexy chick like Terri. My pussy is all wet just thinking about it."

Jenna's response brought a round of laughs and giggles from everyone in the hot tub. I watched Jenna wink at Terri then lean back to take a sip of her brandy.

We sat in the hot tub sipping our brandy and sharing the events of the day and our thoughts. We were bonding as a family with everyone having something to share with each other. There were no boundaries between parent/children or employer/employee. We said what was on our minds without giving thought to any repercussion. We even shared sensitive information about ourselves, between each other with ease. Our conversation flowed so naturally an outsider would have thought we'd been together all our lives.

Terri's hand slightly picked up tempo stroking my cock under the water. She used her thumb to rub the sensitive rim of my cock head causing small electrical type shocks to surge through my cock and making it jump. Jenna reached into my lap and gripped the base of my cock then she leaned forward and looked at Terri and I looked from one to the other and saw my two daughters smiling at each other. I tried to relax but the stimulation they were giving my cock was too much to tolerate and my hips involuntarily started moving in rhythm to their manipulations.

I heard a soft voice off to my right say, "Daddy Dan, will you take me to your bedroom, spread my legs wide and lick my pussy until I scream in pleasure? Then I want you to fuck me with my new sister Jenna and mommy Kim there to hold my hands as I lose my virginity with you. I love all of you and daddy Dan I want you to be my first love." Terri asked.

Suddenly there was wild splashing in the hot tub as both Kim and Jenna moved at the same time to embrace Terri and all three of them cried together. I watched them as they hugged and cried even though I was very touched by Terri's request I never understood why women cry in situations like this. As a male I would think this would be a happy moment for all three of the females sharing the hot tub with me. In my mind, we should all be jubilant, sharing happiness and joy.

After a few minutes of euphoria shared between the three of them, Kim looked at me saying, "Dan I think we need to get out of here and go up to our room. All of us can take a quick shower in our bathroom before we go to bed."

The three of them stood up and stepped out of the tub and headed towards the house leaving me to cover the hot tub. I watched as the three of them walked through the sliding glass doors arm in arm. I moved quickly to get everything done then walked into the house and locked the doors before heading upstairs. When I got to my bedroom I could hear the shower running and their giggles and squeals of joy. My cock led the way through the bathroom door where I was greeted with the lovely view of water cascading over the bodies of three naked nymphs. They all turned and extended their arms towards me, welcoming me to their sides. As if in a trance I stepped across the room only to be pulled gently under the water surrounded by lovely naked bodies. Six hands captured my body and washed it completely. Once I was rinsed off we stepped out of the shower and towels were passed around and each of us dried the person next to us.

We hugged each other close as we walked out of the bathroom and into the sanctity of our master bedroom. The three females broke loose and walked ahead of me, with Terri sandwiched between Kim and Jenna, toward our king sized bed. The next moves of all three females were synchronized as if they had rehearsed their routine before this moment. Each of them climbed onto the end of the bed then crawled up its length before rolling over onto their backs and spreading their legs wide so I could see all three lovely bald pussies. Kim placed the folded towel under Terri's ass. I watched while standing at the end of the bed with my tongue hanging out like an old horn dog, I took my time to enjoy the exceptionally lovely view which was presented to me. My heart started pounding and for a brief second I felt light headed when the reality struck me that all three of these lovely ladies were willing to share me. I couldn't believe what a privilege it was for me to be standing here enjoying this superb view.

Finally the silence was broken when Kim said, "Daddy Dan, I think there is someone waiting for you to make her feel the best she's ever felt. I know you don't need any help because you are an exceptional caring lover but while you are busy south of the border I think Jenna and I will assist you with these lovely small full moons."

I started to crawl up from the end of the bed and suddenly Kim and Jenna leaned in from each side and captured a tiny nipple with the light pink areola nearest them between their lips. I watched briefly as they pulled on the nipple with their lips before licking it with their tongues. I looked down at the perfect present spread before me and I knew immediately that I needed to exceed my best performance. I worked my way into position between Terri's legs and lightly kissed the inside of Terri's thighs near her beautiful pussy then I tenderly kissed her spread open pussy in several places before I moved to her exposed clit.

Terri responded immediately by moving her hips trying to get my lips to touch her clit again but I restrained my actions by only giving her feathery light kisses on her clit. I knew I was driving her wild when she bucked her hips upward and moaned loudly. I took my time before I finally stuck out my tongue and gently licked her clit a couple of times causing Terri to moan loudly again before she begged, "Please daddy, please make me cum, I can't stand being teased like you're doing to me!"

For some reason I couldn't bring myself to honor Terri's request because to me she didn't sound like she was at the edge of rationality and ecstasy. I continued to brush her clit with the wet tip of my tongue which I knew was sending waves of pleasure through her body. When Terri really started bucking her hips I relented and attacked her clit with the precision of a well executed plan. I licked her inner labia before finally moving in for the final attack where I sucked Terri's clit into my mouth and gently captured it between my teeth and held onto it while I licked it with my tongue. This sent Terri over the edge causing her to buck wildly as one orgasm after another wreaked havoc on her body. After a few moments Terri tried desperately to push my face away from her sexually stimulated pussy which was freely flowing with female juices. Terri was just starting to moan loudly again when suddenly I thought someone had turned on the garden hose. Terri started to squirt her female juices as she quivered beneath my attack on her clit. I continued for at least another minute or so even after Terri begged me to stop because her clit was so sensitive. When I let go of her clit, I moved down just a little and inserted my tongue into her hot juicy pussy so I could taste her female juices. I remained between Terri's creamy thighs and tongue fucked her sweet, velvety, hot and soaking wet pussy as she calmed down from her last orgasm.

"OH MY GOD!" Terri exclaimed. "I can't believe how good my body feels right now. Tingly feelings are traveling through my whole body and I'm lightheaded from the stimulation all of you have bestowed upon my body."

I got up on all fours and moved up and looked into Terri's eyes and asked, "Do you want to taste yourself? You have the sweetest tasting pussy and some of your juices are all over my face."

Terri reached up and put both hands behind my neck and pulled my face down to hers. Timidly she stuck out her tongue and licked around my lips. Then she licked more aggressively until Terri finally said, "Daddy Dan, it's time for you to make me a complete woman. I want you to bury your stiff cock deep in my pussy and take my virginity. I want you to be my very first lover. Please fuck me, now."

Looking down I reached for Terri's legs and brought them up so she could look down her body and see my cock enter her virgin pussy. Terri put her hands out to each side for Kim and Jenna. Each one held one of Terri's hands as I moved into position and rested my cock at the entrance of Terri's lovely bald pussy. I looked up at Terri and asked her, "Are you absolutely sure you want me to take your virginity?"

Terri looked to her right at Kim and then to her left at Jenna and then up at me and paused. In a tiny voice almost a whisper she said, "I love you, I love Kim and I love Jenna. I trust all three of you."

With tears forming in her eyes Terri said, "ALL OF YOU have shown me true family love like I used to know before the accident that claimed my parents. I've not made this decision lightly so yes, daddy Dan I want to give you the gift of my virginity for everything all of you have done for me."

Both Kim and Jenna had tears in their eyes again as I pushed forward slowly giving Terri plenty of opportunities to say stop. Finally the head of my cock pushed against the barrier of Terri's hymen and I stopped. Looking into Terri's eyes I said, "That's your hymen my cock is pushing on. Terry I don't want you to feel compelled to give me your virginity because we have been nice to you. I will only push further if you convince me that you truly want me to be your first lover because you want me to be. Do you understand what I mean?"

Terri looked up at me and said, "Yes daddy, please, I love you and I want you to make love to me and make me a woman. My pussy is yours for the taking and I'm begging you to make me yours."

I looked at Kim and then at Jenna and both of them nodded their heads in approval. I watched out of the corner of my eyes as Terri tightened her grip on Kim and Jenna's hands in anticipation of what was to come. I looked back at Terri and said, "I love you to Terri." As I said that I leaned forward stretching her hymen to its limits until it broke allowing my cock to move forward a bit further. Terri's face wrinkled and she held her breath until the pain of her breaking hymen subsided. Terri didn't make a noise or even whimper when her hymen broke. I stayed where I was as I watched the pain on Terri's face come and go. Then very slowly I moved deeper into her until she had my cock completely buried inside her tight pussy. She smiled up at me and then looked down between us saying, "Daddy, do I have all your cock in my pussy?"

I smiled at Terri saying, "Yes baby girl, you are a woman now, daddy broke your cherry for you. I hope it wasn't too painful for you."

Kim and Jenna took turns kissing Terri before I was allowed to lean down and engage in a very passionate kiss with her. Our kiss was the most passionate kiss I had experienced in a while. Terri seemed to put her whole being into this first kiss after giving me such a precious gift, one that I will cherish for the rest of my life. We took several chances to say I love you to each other as we broke lip contact briefly.

When we broke our kiss I looked down at Terri and asked, "Do you want to control your first lovemaking?"

Terri smiled a knowing smile so I reached under her and hugged her to me then sat up on my knees bringing her up with me and my cock still buried deep inside her. I turned us around and then I laid back bringing Terri with me so she was sitting on top of my cock. Terri smiled at me saying, "Daddy, I knew you would be the one to take my virginity and I'm so happy that you agreed to do it for me. Now I'm going to ride your hard cock and keep it buried deep inside my pussy until you cum."

I looked at Terri asking, "Honey, when was your last period? I don't want to cum inside you if you are at your fertile time of month."

Terri responded saying, "I'm not due for my period for awhile. My last one ended the day before I came out here for the interview. So right now I am good but I would still use the bidet immediately after sex so I can be absolutely sure."

Terri started to slowly move up and down enjoying the first cock to enter her pussy. I laid back and enjoyed the sensations of Terri's tight virginal pussy milking my cock as she moved up and down it. The only bad part of being inside a tight pussy is the stimulation will cause a male to come quickly. I told Terri she needed to work on her orgasm and suddenly Jenna pushed a finger between us and found Terri's clit and started rubbing it. Terri picked up speed and pumped up and down on my cock. I felt my cum start to move and I warned Terri I was going to cum soon. Terri was gasping as she bounced on my cock saying, "I'm almost there to go ahead and fill my virgin pussy with its first load of cum."

Suddenly I felt the first drops of cum at the end of my cock so I reached up and grasped Terri's hips and helped her pump up and down on my cock. I groaned and shot my load deep inside Terri while she screamed in ecstasy as her body shook violently as her orgasm gripped her. With my hands on her hips I held her tight against my bald pubic area while Terri spasmodically ground her clit against my pubic bone as her orgasm subsided.

When our orgasms subsided completely Terri leaned forward to lie on my stomach without allowing my cock out of her pussy. She kissed me all over my face and kept whispering I love you. Jenna and Kim leaned in from the sides and we joined in the four-way kiss then each of us stuck out our tongues and joined together to duel three other tongues. "I love you" could be heard floating between all four of us, to each other.

After a while we decided that it was getting late so Kim and Jenna took Terri into the bathroom to get her cleaned up. I watched three luscious asses walk into the bathroom and I followed shortly afterwards with the towel that have been under Terri. Once I threw the towel in the hamper I walked over to the toilet next to the bidet and lifted the lid before I started to piss. Terri was using the bidet with Kim's help and advice and when I started pissing Terri looked over and watched until I finished without saying a word. I smiled at Terri and said, "Around this house there really isn't much privacy so you do what you have to do, when you have to do it."

After I finished, Jenna took my hand and led me over to the sink and pulled out a wash cloth and after wetting and soaping it she dropped to her knees and started to wash my cock. Once I was washed and rinsed off Jenna took care to make sure I was completely dry. When she was finished she stood up and said, "I love you daddy and I always will."

Looking into Jenna's eyes I said, "I know it baby, I will always love you to."

We were soon joined at the sink by Kim and Terri and this time it was Kim who pulled out a wash cloth and wet and soaped it up and got down on her knees and washed Terri's freshly fucked pussy. Jenna and I watched as Kim had Terri spread her legs and took care to be gentle as she used the wash cloth to clean Terri completely. Once she was clean and rinsed Kim dried her with a towel before she stood up and hugged Terri to her body and said, "I love you Terri, you may never know how much, but I love you."

With tears forming in her eyes Terri responded, "Momma I love you to. I love you so much. Thank you for everything you've done for me."

Kim turned to me and asked, "Darling do you think all four of us will fit in that bed tonight?"

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers