The Morrisons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers

Smiling I said, "There is only one way to find out but who are we going to put in the middle?"

Both girls giggled like school girls before Terri said, "Daddy, you know you always have to put the innocent little girls in the middle."

I scoffed and asked, "Innocent? Where are the innocent little girls?"

Suddenly I was hugged from each side and there was a chorus from both sides saying, "Here I am daddy!"

Kim laughed along with me and Kim said, "Come along you innocent little girls, it's time for bed."

All four of us walked over to the bed and with me on one side and Kim on the other we pulled the blanket and sheet down as our bed was invaded by to giggling joy filled girls. They crawled to the middle and Kim and I got into the bed from each side. I reached above my head and dimmed the light until it barely shone then said, "Good night family." Again a chorus rang out of good night before everyone settled down.

The next morning I felt the bed move and looked up to see Terri slipping out of bed. I watched through half closed eyes as her beautiful naked body disappeared out of our bedroom door. I looked at the clock and it was still a half an hour before the alarm would sound so I rolled over and drifted back to sleep. All too soon the alarm sounded and I reached over and flipped the switch to off then looked across Jenna's body to see Kim sleeping. Reaching across Jenna I tapped Kim on the shoulder and when she lifted her head up I said, "Good morning honey, it's that time again."

After taking a few minutes to wake up both of us rolled out of bed and stumbled together into the bathroom to take care of our morning duties and get ready for work leaving Jenna sleeping in our bed. Standing under the shower and enjoying the hot water cascading down our bodies Kim hugged me and said, "I'm the happiest woman in the world."

I looked down at her saying, "I know what you mean darling. I am so overwhelmed by everything I just never expected to happen. I am the proudest man in the world to have two young females calling me daddy."

"That's because you are the most paramount daddy in the world!" Jenna said as she walked towards our shower.

Kim and I both opened our arms to Jenna as she stepped under the water with us and we enjoyed a three way hug. When the hug ended Jenna looked at both of us before saying, "I really do want to thank you for bringing Terri into our lives and family. I'm not sure how it started but I don't care, I have the sister I've always wanted."

Kim said softly, "I know Jenna, I know."

We finished washing each other and stepped out of the shower and dried ourselves off. Kim and I went to our respective sinks and Jenna took off to go to her bathroom where all of her female items were. I was the first to finish and walked down the stairs to the wonderful smell of fresh brewed coffee. Terri greeted me with a hug, passionate kiss and a big smile before saying, "Good morning daddy, did you sleep well?"

Looking into Terri's eyes I said, "Yes dear, I slept wonderfully. How did you sleep?"

Terri looked deep into my eyes and said, "I had the best night's sleep I've ever had since the tragedy that took my parents away from me. I felt so safe last night surrounded by people I knew really loved me."

Terri looked at me saying, "I hope you like waffles because that's what I am serving for breakfast this morning."

"May I have my waffle with an egg easy over on top of the waffle?" I asked.

With a smile Terri asked, "Should I make that a double order in case someone walks in about the same time you are taking a bite of your breakfast?"

Taking a moment to think I smiled and said, "Better make four of them so all of us can sit down and eat breakfast together."

I saw Terri smile and then turn around and go to work. I got up and walked to the bottom of the stair case and yelled upstairs, "Hey you two hurry up, I've put in a breakfast order for both of you and it will be ready in just a few minutes."

Both Jenna and Kim walked into the kitchen at the same time and both of them walked over to Terri and each took a turn to hug her and kiss her good morning before they walked back and sat down at the breakfast counter. Terri stopped what she was doing briefly and poured each of them a cup of coffee before turning back to the stove she said, "Breakfast for four coming right up."

We all sat and ate breakfast together and exchanged pleasantries until Kim said, "I went to the bank yesterday and set up your house account. I transferred ten thousand dollars into that account and I have the starter checks in my bag. Terri I will give them to you before I leave this morning. I also ordered checks and two credit cards for that account so you can use it either way. As you spend money from the house account, I want you to reconcile it each month and then tell me what I need to transfer into that account so we keep ten thousand in it at all times. You can use that account for anything you need for the house or if you are setting up a party and you need to make deposits. If the deposits are too large, please don't wait until the end of the month to tell me how much I need to transfer over to it. If we find out that ten thousand isn't enough then we can increase it."

Terri sat listening to Kim as she talked and when she finished Terri asked, "Is that the same account we will be using for the landscaping as well."

I spoke up saying, "No I talked to Tony and found out which businesses he uses to get plants trees and shrubs and I will call each one and set up an account there."

Kim spoke up saying, "Honey we should set up an account for unexpected expenses for the lawn care and landscaping. I'll take care of that today and put five thousand in an account and get checks and credit cards for that account to."

Kim moved right into the next topic with her business like tone when she said, "Terri honey, I want you to know that all of us love you dearly and from this point on we are going to share everything with you. I want you to know I set up a trust fund for you when I went to the bank. Dan and I talked it over on the way to work and if you decide to go to college we will pay for it. If you get a degree and want to start a business we will help you get it started. Finally, don't fix dinner tonight we are all going to go out to dinner right after we stop by the car dealership of your choice. We want you to pick out a new car and while they're prepping it, we will go to dinner then pick it up after dinner."

Terri was sitting in her seat looking at Kim with her mouth wide open and tears flowing down her cheeks. I reached over and pulled a tissue out of the box and handed it to Jenna who passed it on to Terri. She dabbed her eyes before breaking down completely and started crying. Jenna being the closest to Terri was the first one to pull her into a loving hug and saying, "Terri, mom and dad are right, we all love you very much. You have added to our lives that tiny bit we were missing."

Kim walked over to Terri's other side and her tone changed to a motherly voice as she explained to Terri she was now a part of our family so she better get used to being treated like part of the family. Finally Terri's tears were dried and each of the females hugged before sitting back down and finishing their breakfast.

When it was time for Kim, Jenna and me to leave for work our hugs and kisses were more personal and passionate than ever before. Terri couldn't stop expressing her gratefulness for what we were doing for her.

****************************

Around nine o'clock the phone started ringing with people interested in the house cleaning position advertised in the newspaper. Over the next couple of hours Terri responded to many questions posed to her by six interested applicants. Two of the applicants decided to have the application mailed to them and Terri took their addresses and promised the application would be in the mail immediately. Four applicants wanted to stop by the house and pick up an application so Terri gave them the address and told them to come about noon and she would give them the application. Two of the four asked if they could fill out the application on the spot and be interviewed immediately. Terri told each of them the interviews would be held on Friday to give everyone a chance to receive their application.

About ten thirty Terri went up to her room and searched her closet for something to put on when the applicants arrived. She looked for something that wasn't to revealing yet after being nude all this time she wanted them to see her nude body underneath whatever she chose. Terri selected just the cover of a piece of lingerie which was meant to be worn over a sheer bra and panty set. When she slipped the purple cover on and tied it in the front she stood in front of the mirror and enjoyed the view of her luscious small tits and her bald slit which was easily seen.

Terri's attention was broken when the door bell rang and Terri had to hurry down the stairs and over to the door. Terri stopped just inside the door and took a deep breath and composed herself before reaching for the door knob and turning it. When she opened the door a young man stood on the porch. Terri watched his eyes get real wide as he looked Terri's body up and down before stuttering, "My mom called this morning about house cleaning and was told she had to pick up an application around noon. Mom is running late at one of her house cleaning jobs so she asked me to stop and pick it up. I know I'm early but I have to go to work so I hope I'm not disturbing anything."

Terri looked at the young man and said with a sly smile on her face, "My name is Terri and I'm the housekeeper for the Morrisons and you are?"

The young man tore his eyes away from Terri's pussy and mumbled, "Um my name is Todd."

With a broad smile on her face Terri said, "Well Todd, you didn't disrupt anything however I did have to find something to put on before I answered the door, I hope you don't mind but normally I don't wear anything when I'm home."

Terri saw Todd visibly gulp before he asked, "Really you weren't dressed when I rang the bell?"

Terri ignored his question saying, "If you'll follow me to the kitchen I will get that application for you."

Walking in front of the Todd, Terri loosened the belt all the way until it fell to her sides and when she reached the kitchen she turned and faced the young man and said, "Like I said, I normally don't wear anything at all. I am a nudist so if you don't mind may I take this off while we talk?"

Todd's eyes bugged out of his head when he saw Terri slip her cover down her shoulder and off her arms then hang it on a chair before she said, "Have a seat, I'll get the application."

Terri returned with an application and sat down facing Todd as she explained the application. Terri explained that it was important for him mom to bring a list of references with her when she came out for the interview. She pointed out that paragraph in the application however Terri noticed Todd's eyes weren't on the paper. Several times she waited for him to look at the paper before she continued. Finally she asked, "Do you have any questions?"

Todd almost choked when he looked down and saw Terri had opened her legs a little wider and her lovely bald pussy was on display. When he looked up he saw Terri staring at him. He said, "Gosh you are so beautiful."

Terri giggled while asking, "Which part of me is so beautiful?"

The young man blushed saying, "Your whole body is very beautiful."

Terri smiled at him and said, "Thank you for the compliment and I hope you get that thing taken care of before you go to work."

He looked down in his lap and said, "Yeah I hope I can find a place between here and there to do it right."

Terri felt like playing with him and asked, "What do you mean by doing it right?"

He blushed again and said, "I don't like to wear clothes either so I like to be totally naked when I jerk off."

Terri said, "Well if you don't mind me watching you, you can take off your clothes on the deck and I will get you a couple of paper towels to cum in."

The young man's head snapped up and he looked at Terri and said, "Are you for real?"

Terri responded, "What better view could you have than a totally naked chick sitting watching you? It would sure beat you looking at one of those magazines. Go ahead and go out there and take off your clothes and I'll be right out with some paper towels."

He got up and walked outside and looked around timidly before he slowly pulled his shirt off then unbuttoned his pants. He was just pushing his pants down when Terri stepped through the glass doors and sat down in a chair and spread her legs so the young man could see her pussy.

From her seated position Terri held out the paper towels to him after he stepped out of his pants. Terri was delighted to see that he had a circumcised cock about seven inches long. He started stroking his cock right away as he walked towards Terri to get the paper towels. He stood right in front of Terri and looked at her naked body as he gained momentum stroking. Soon his breath became ragged and sporadic as he moaned he was going to cum soon. Terri was fascinated as she watched the young man stare at her pussy as his fist flew up and down his cock. Suddenly she felt something hit her face and realized he wasn't using the paper towels she'd given him. Terri sat forward in her seat and looked up at the young man's face and saw he had his eyes closed and he was shooting his cum all over her body. When he began to slow down Terri said, "Oh my, you splashed your cum all over me. Have you ever tasted your own cum before?"

The young man stared blankly at Terri before saying, "No I've never tasted my own cum before."

Terri selected a rather large glob near her right tit and scooped it up on her finger then she extended her finger towards Todd's mouth. Timidly Todd stuck out his tongue when Terri said, "Suck my finger and suck your cum off it."

Todd obeyed and opened his mouth and sucked Terri's finger. When her finger was cleaned Todd pulled back and said, "That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be."

Terri leaned back in her chair and said, "Get down on your knees and come here, I will let you lick your cum off my body. There's even some of your cum down there on my pussy."

Slowly he kneeled between Terri's legs and timidly stuck out his tongue and licked the rest of his cum off her right tit. Terri involuntarily moaned as his tongue touched her nipple. He sat back with a smile on his face as he said, "Licking it off your naked body makes my cum taste even better."

Terri smiled at him saying, "The next time your girlfriend sucks your cock, you can tell her to save some of your cum and share it with you."

He frowned and said, "She won't suck my cock because she said she don't want me to cum in her mouth."

Terri smiled at him saying, "Well lick your cum off me before it dries and then you can tell your girlfriend you've swallowed your own cum and I bet she will suck you the next time if you offer to share it with her."

Todd went to work licking up his cum off Terri's body saving her pussy for last. When he moved down Terri slide down in her chair and opened her legs further and said, "Lick my pussy and make me cum sweetheart."

He went to work and licked Terri's pussy and finally she said, "Lick my clit right here, that lil button right there makes me feel great and I will cum if you keep licking it."

His tongue worked overtime racing back and forth across her clit and finally Terri gripped the sides of his head and pulled his face into her pussy as she shook from her orgasm. As she came down for her orgasmic high Terri released his head and said, "Thank you."

Todd said, "I've got to get to work although I wish I could stay here."

Terri said, "There's a shower over there if you want to wash up quickly before you leave."

Terri watched as he took a quick shower then dried off and got dressed. When he was finished they walked into the kitchen and Terri gave him the application for his mom. She walked him to the door and gave him a hug before opening the door and walking out on the porch with him. He thanked Terri for everything and said, "I'll tell my girlfriend if she sucks my cock I'll share my cum with her. Thanks again. Good bye."

Terri stood on the porch and watched the young man get in his car and drive down the driveway. Suddenly Terri realized the thrill Jenna had told her about when she said she loved stripping naked in front of guys and allowing them to see her bald pussy. Terri reached down and put of finger in her pussy and realized how wet she was. Terri turned and walked into the house intentionally leaving the front door open because she was feeling rather daring.

Terri went up to her bathroom and used her bidet to clean her pussy because she wasn't used to being so wet, it just felt so weird to her. Just as she was walking back into the kitchen she heard someone cough over by the door and then the doorbell sounded. Terri looked towards the open door and saw a man and woman staring at her. Terri shrugged her shoulders and turned and walked towards the door. When she got to the door she extended her hand and said, "Hi may I help you my name is Terri and I am the Morrisons housekeeper, and you are?"

Ignoring Terri's question the woman said, "I called this morning about the house cleaning position. The person I spoke with said to come about noon to pick up the application but I wanted to come a little bit early, I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Terri dropped her hand to her side when neither the man nor the woman shook it and said, "I am the one you spoke to this morning and no you aren't disrupting anything. This is the way I dress when I'm at home, I hope you don't mind."

The women looked up and down Terri's naked body then back up to Terri's face. Meanwhile Terri noticed the man's eyes were locked on her bald pussy. Taking Jenna's advice Terri intentionally moved one foot off to the side so her pussy was more visible to the man. Finally the woman said, "I guess when you are in your own place, you can dress anyway you want to."

Terri stepped aside and asked if the couple would like to come in while she got them a copy of the application and explained it to them. Hesitantly the woman accepted the offer and stepped into the house and Terri turned and said, "Please follow me to the kitchen."

Once in the kitchen Terri asked them to have a seat wait while she went for an application. When she returned both were seated at the counter so Terri chose the seat beside the female and laid the application on the counter. Terri reviewed the application and said that the interviews are scheduled to be held on Friday so if she wanted to schedule her interview time, Terri said she would pencil her in. Terri pointed out on the application that if they were part of a business then all persons who may be involved in the cleaning of the Morrisons estate are required to be present for the interview. When Terri was finished going through the application she asked, "Do you have any questions?"

The woman asked, "Why are you requiring anyone involved in the cleaning of this home to be at the interview?"

Terri smiled and said, "When I do your interview I will have a confidentiality statement for you and whoever else you have working with you. Please remember all parties must be present at the time of the interview so there is no misunderstanding what we will be looking for. In case of a company we will only require the owner to fill out the application and we will have an additional sheet for you to pass to each employee the day of the interview, to list their name address and phone number. Now would you like for me to pencil in an interview time for you?"

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers