The Morrisons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

Marion's head snapped around and she looked at Ted then back at Patty before saying in a very quiet voice, "I've never done anything like that before, I don't know what to do."

Patty said, "Do to her the same thing that makes your pussy tingle. Lick her clit. If you don't want to continue, let me know and I will take over for you."

Ted and Tony moved closer to the females and Tony reached around Patty and started to massage her lovely tits as they watched Beth and Barbie and now Marion and Terri. Tony moved in closer to Patty and pushed his hard cock against her ass cheeks. Ted followed what Tony was doing but with Marion bent over licking Terri's pussy Ted was able to slip his cock into Marion's well lubricated pussy. Marion moaned into Terri's pussy causing a vibration which caused Terri to moan. Patty moved over to the side of the pool and leaned forward giving Tony full access to her pussy from behind. It didn't take Tony long before he buried his cock deep inside his wife and began to move in and out of her tight and juicy love tunnel.

Loud moaning and rapid breathing increased in level and seemed like each person was trying to outdo each other as they aimed toward sexual gratification. Their ragged breathing blended well with the personal moaning into a symphony of sound. Finally in a spectacular finish each person enjoyed their own orgasm to its fullest while vocally expressing their gratitude to the partner giving them so much pleasure.

When it quieted down and everyone took a few minutes to rest, it suddenly dawned on Marion that she had performed oral sex on another female for the first time in her life. Marion said, "I can't believe I just did that to you."

Before Marion could say too much Terri cut her off as she slipped back down into the water to stand by Marion and Ted saying, "Marion thank you so much, you made me feel so sexy."

Terri stepped towards Marion and held out her arms pulling Marion into a hug and then Terri kissed Marion on the lips with totally surprised her however she accepted the kiss and kissed Terri back.

Sexually satisfied, everyone settled back and rested in the water talking. Marion was the first to express her gratitude to everyone for allowing her to feel comfortable enough to act out her fantasy. Beth, Barbie and Terri also expressed their new found comfort with the present company to enjoy themselves sexually. Everyone floated in the water enjoying the moment. What a wonderful day this started out to be.

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

** Please take a couple of seconds to rate this story below.


****************************

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers