The Morrisons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold said in a gruff voice, "You little fucking slut, how dare you talk to me like that, when we get out of here, I'm going to sell your fucking dumb ass to some of my friends and they'll take you far away and rape your stupid ass until you're dead. NOW, STRIP THEM FUCKING CLOTHES OFF!"

When the little girl didn't move fast enough, Harold reached down and grabbed the front of her shirt and ripped it open and the buttons went flying in different directions. The young girl cringed and started to sink to her knees when Harold yanked her up by the arm and held her up and started undoing her pants. Bill and Pete were watching Harold then told the girls with them to start stripping too, but they didn't swear at the girls like Harold was doing.

I looked over at Terri and Hanna then decided to ask Kim and Jenna to move so I could sit between Hanna and Terri so I could put my arm around each one and let them know they are safe. While we were moving and my eyes weren't watching Harold had yanked his girl's pants almost all the way off and she was dangling by her arm in Harold's grip. Harold was still yelling a barrage of names and threats at the young girl. Her tiny white silk panties were the only thing keeping her most private part covered from Harold's beady eyes. The young girl was screaming, "Please don't hurt me, I thought you liked me."

Harold said, "Shut up you little cunt, no one is going to hear you and I'm going to enjoy raising welts on that young cunt of yours. I'm going to whip you with my belt 'til you pass out. Then I'm going to fuck your holes! All your holes, do you understand me you little worthless cunt."

Bill was the next one to start yelling at his girl. He told her she'd better take a lesson from Harold and get naked or he was going to beat her with his belt. "That girl started whining and said, "Please mister, I'll suck your cock, but I'm having my period so please don't fuck me. I'll do anything else for you."

I looked down at Hanna and Terri and I saw both of them had tears in their eyes. I leaned over and asked, "Do you want to go in the bathroom so you won't see this?"

Terri leaned over and said, "I thought they were going to get punished, why are they allowing them to beat up those girls like that?"

I whispered, "Those girls are women and at any time they choose, they can whip all three of those guys because they are specialists in Martial Arts."

Hanna whispered, "But they look like high school aged girls. How do you know so much about them?"

I whispered, "It's a long story. Can we talk about this later?"

Terri and Hanna both nodded their heads affirmatively and then our eyes went back to the large glass window to see what was happening.

By now Pete had his girl completely naked and was down on his knees licking and biting her tiny nipples while he had a finger was pushed up her pussy. On the other side of the room Harold was still threatening the girl with him. Harold had just whipped off his belt and was about to strike the young girl when suddenly at least ten people dressed in black clothes with black ski masks invaded the room and a couple of them grabbed Harold and took the belt away from him. The other two were each grabbed by two people dressed in black and brought to the center of the room where Harold was standing. Then all three men were pushed to the floor and made to kneel and cross their feet.

Harold was the one who spoke up first when he said, "I don't know who the fuck you people are and I don't give a shit. I'm a powerful man in this city and I have connections all the way to city hall. If you leave now, so we can start fucking these little whores, I won't say anything. If you choose to stay, I'll make sure your life is miserable for the rest of your natural born days. I know where we are so I can lead the police chief back here tomorrow to arrest all your sorry asses."

Suddenly a male voice spoke up saying, "We have you on video threatening these young ladies and Harold you assaulted that young lady and you forced her to strip. We watched you violently strip her clothes off; I think you are in far more trouble than any of us will be. I have video from the time you got in the car with these three young ladies and your conversations have been recorded. Now I have three consent statements here that I want you to read and sign. The statement basically says that you are a willing participant into tonight's events which will start soon. Harold, like you said earlier to the young lady, if you don't sign my consent form then you will disappear and I'm sure you won't like the alternatives because I'll sell your sorry ass to some people I know and they will make you wish you were never born by the time they get done pulling your teeth and raping not only your throat but that big fat ass of yours. What's it going to be boys, make up your mind quickly because I don't have all night?"

Defiantly, Harold said, "You are just a bunch of masked cocksuckers who are pussys hiding behind your ski masks. Let me see who you are and I'll kick your ass right here and right now."

The male voice spoke up again and said, "Harold, Harold, Harold, didn't you listen to me? I'm not your average off the street person, but then again, why am I talking to you? You need a lesson Harold. You need a very quick lesson so stand up, RIGHT NOW!"

Harold lumbered to his feet and stood facing the man in the black ski mask. Harold said, "You're going to get a taste of what that little girl got, right now. Get ready to take an ass whooping!"

The man in the black ski mask simply motioned the little girl that Harold had stripped over to stand in front of him before saying, "Harold if you want a piece of me, you have to get past her first."

Harold laughed and just as he reached out to pull her out of the way, the young lady moved lightening fast and the next thing Harold knew, he was lying on the floor. Harold jumped up and charged the girl once again and she moved lightening fast again, but this time Harold was on the floor nursing his sore nuts after being kicked with such speed and power they were almost crushed.

The man in the black ski mask asked, "Do either of you other fellows want to help Harold? After all, he is your buddy, isn't he? He brought customers to you and you helped abuse them, aren't you going to help him now?"

Both men hung their head and when Harold rolled over and got up he ran at the young lady bouncing up from a crouched position, intent on slamming her with his body and taking her down. For a third time the young lady moved and countered Harold's attack with a move of her own sending Harold sprawling on the floor. This time the man in the black ski mask walked over and put his foot on the side of Harold's head and said, "Play time is over. I'm a very busy man. Harold when you stand up this time, I want you to pick up a pen and sign your consent form for me. If you don't then I am going to turn all three girls loose on your sorry ass for the next ten minutes. Do you know how many broken bones they can give you in the next ten minutes? What's it going to be, Harold?"

Harold asked, "What are you going to do to me if I sign the form?"

The masked man said, "Oh Harold, I can't tell you that. I know you like to keep others in suspense so be a good little boy and sign the form. If you don't, you will be in a crate on the next flight to some friends of mine and you will never be heard from again. The last white man I sold them lasted only five days, but they assured me they got their money's worth out of him before they went trolling with him behind a large boat, in shark infested waters. Do you want to be eaten alive after they've pulled all your teeth and fucked all your holes until all of your orifices are so stretched out they won't even close any longer?"

Suddenly we plainly heard both Bill and Pete ask where the forms were so they could sign them. Harold was a little slow on the draw but after at least two minutes of hesitation he said, "OK, I'll sign your fucking form. Let me up, you bastard!"

Harold's head was released and he got up slowly. He looked around and asked, "Who the fuck are you people and what do you want with us?"

The masked man said, "Read and sign the form Harold. I'm all business now, play time is over."

Harold read the form and started to ask a question but the masked man cut him off saying, "You should have been asking question instead of fighting. The choice is yours you can sign or your ass is on its way to a foreign country."

Harold said, "Ok, where's a pen and I'll sign the form."

Once all three forms were signed and handed to another masked person who left the room with them, the main masked man said, "I want all three of you to face the window and strip naked. DO IT NOW!"

Harold started to say something but he stopped immediately and yelled when a cattle prod was pushed up against his ass and electrified. Harold jumped and yelled then the masked guy said, "STRIP NOW!"

Harold looked over his shoulder at the cattle prod coming back toward him and he jumped up shouting, "Alright! Alright I'll take off my clothes."

When all three men were standing naked, the masked guy told them to pick up their clothes and deposit them in the laundry bag on the floor next to Harold. Pete and Bill moved swiftly, but Harold was a little slow so while he was bending over picking up his clothes the cattle prod touched his bare ass and Harold screamed and danced around the floor holding his ass. The masked guy said, "Five seconds from now you are going to be held down and your balls will be the next target."

Harold tried to move quickly and get his clothes in the bag but the time ran out when the masked guy said, "Grab him, hold him down."

Immediately Harold started begging for mercy but to no avail. The masked guy took the cattle prod and pushed it against Harold ball sac and held it there while Harold cried, "Please, I beg of you, don't shock me there. Please I'll do anything you ask me to do, but please don't do it."

The masked guy said, "Let him go."

Harold thought he was off the hook and started saying, "Oh thank you" Then he screamed....... "OH FUCK!!!!" For the next couple of minutes Harold rolled on the floor screaming and moaning.

The masked guy waited for Harold to stop screaming then said, "Harold, YOU ARE going to do anything I tell you to do. Harold, don't think you can get out of something by saying you'll do anything I ask - you will do it! Do we understand each other Harold?"

"Stand up, Harold; we have to get moving, times wasting." The masked guy said.

When Harold was on his feet the masked guy turned to Pete and Bill and said, "Go stand by your buddy and get your hands away from those tiny cocks."

The curtain pulled back and suddenly we saw three tables. In a flash people moved the furniture around and pushed the three tables and the three carts forward to the center of the room. The masked guy looked at all three men and said to them, "I remember reading several newspaper stories and listening to the news on the television about all three of you being arrested for abusing some young ladies. I thought to myself, why would three older men choose to assault and abuse young ladies? Harold, how many young ladies did you assault and abuse?"

Harold just stood looking at the masked guy and didn't answer. Finally the masked guy said, "Fine Harold, you don't want to tell me so here's how it's going to go. If you don't respond to any of my questions or if you respond with a delay, one of your friends here is going to suffer for you. Harold, choose either Bill or Pete to receive the first punishment for your stubbornness."

Harold just turned his head and looked at Bill and Pete and didn't say a word. The masked guy said, "That's easier now. You have not answered two questions so both of them will be punished. Are you getting the picture now Harold?"

The masked guy said to some of the other people dressed in black, "Put on your rubber gloves and come here."

"Bill, I'm afraid Harold isn't such a good friend to you because by his silence he has sentenced you to a punishment. Hold him."

Two men grabbed Bill and he started crying immediately and begging Harold to talk, but Harold remained silent. The masked guy put the cattle prod on Bill's cock and pushed the button and the room was filled with Bill's screams. When he was released Bill fell to the floor holding his cock in his hands. The masked guy moved over in front of Pete and immediately Pete started begging not to be shocked by the cattle prod. He offered to tell the masked guy how many girls Harold brought to his studio to be photographed, but the masked guy shook his head and simply said, "Hold him."

Pete fell to the floor trying to avoid being shocked, but two more people came over with rubber gloves on and held Pete's legs spread wide. The masked guy put the cattle prod on Pete's cock and said, "You should have taken your punishment like a man so unlike Bill you are going to experience real pain. Tell me when you are ready."

Pete begged and begged for the masked guy not to shock him, but finally the masked guy grew tired of listening to him and pushed the button and held it for five seconds while Pete went hoarse from screaming. By the time he let go of the button Pete was a babbling and blubbering fool.

The masked guy turned to Harold and said, "How many young girls have you abused and what are their names?"

The masked guy put the tip of the cattle prod on Harold's cock as Harold started calling out in a very loud and clear voice all the names of girls he abused. The masked guy didn't keep count, but there had to be at least twelve names Harold called out. When he stopped calling out names, the masked guy asked, "Are there anymore girls you abused, Harold?"

Harold was crying when he answered, "No, that's all of them."

"Harold I want you to be very honest with me. Tell me, how many of the girls that you abused did you take to Bill and Pete for additional abuse." The masked man asked Harold.

Harold replied, "I took all of them to both Bill and Pete. Bill waxed all the hair off their bodies then Pete photographed them."

The masked guy asked, "Harold, how many of the girls gave you permission to have their bodies waxed bare?"

Harold looked worried but he said, "Ummmmm.... I don't remember."

The masked guy moved his thumb towards the button and Harold saw it and shouted, "NONE OF THEM..... I mean none of them gave us permission to wax their bodies. I wanted it done so Bill did it for me."

This is an important question Harold, "Did you force some of the girls to have sex after you and Bill finished waxing them? If so what did you do?"

Tears were running down Harold's face as he said, "All of them sucked our cock when Bill was finished waxing them. I wanted them to show their appreciation for the work he had done for them."

"Is there anything else you did to the girls in the salon after waxing them?" The masked guy asked.

Harold was out right crying when he said, "One girl was a trouble maker so I got some homeless guys from the alley and made her suck their cocks. She didn't like it, but she did it. I made her swallow their cum. But she was a trouble maker and didn't do everything I told her to do, so she deserved what she got."

The masked man asked, "What was the name of the girl who was a trouble maker and did you do anything more to her than make her suck some cocks?"

Harold cried out, "I don't remember her name, but I made her spread her pussy for some other homeless guys. I had to punish her when she was done and she passed out so I fucked her ass with a bunch of stuff. Are you done now? I've told you everything."

One last thing Harold, "Do the police have all the pictures that you or Pete took of all the girls you abused?"

Harold said, "NO.....NO they don't have everything, some are hidden away. I can't say any more because they don't know about all the girls only a couple of them. I'm going to get those two and kill them when I find them."

"Harold, you do know if you don't tell me the correct answers to my questions, you can still be in that crate headed out of the country tonight. I swear to you the first thing my friends will do to you is pull your teeth so you can suck cock without biting them. Did I mention they use regular pliers and they don't use Novocain they just start pulling? If that don't hurt you enough I'm sure losing one leg at a time while the sharks feed off your lower limbs will hurt plenty more. After the sharks rip off your legs and arms, my friends will let go of you and the sharks get to fight over which piece of you they want. Ouch. I think that will hurt a lot too." The masked guy said.

Harold said, "Oh what the fuck, all the rest of the pictures are in a safety deposit box in my bank under the name of Henry Thomas. I don't care anymore. You can't hurt me, so fuck you."

The masked guy said, "Harold, that's why we're here tonight. You see, I don't like people who take advantage and abuse others without just cause. There was no reason for you and your friends to abuse those girls and subject them to the humiliations you forced upon them. This is the United States of America and we are all entitled to live free without fear. I'm not going to talk long because you won't understand so we are going to go to work. You see, you waxed those girls for your enjoyment so my crew members are going to sit down for a little while and watch all three of you get waxed smooth just like you did to all the girls. The only difference between you and me is I have signed consent forms from all three of you agreeing to let me do whatever I want to do to you during our get together tonight. So I want each of you to stand up and walk over to a table and lay down. Bill and Pete will have the outside tables and lay on their backs. Harold, you will have the middle table and you will lay on your stomach first. Get moving, NOW!"

For the next forty-five minutes all three men screamed loudly as hot wax was spread on their bodies and then their hair was ripped out by its roots. The people doing the waxing didn't even attempt to minimize the pain of being waxed; they just held the strips firmly and yanked. The three men screamed the loudest when their legs were lifted almost up to their chests and spread apart and strapped in place while their cock and balls and their ass was waxed and the hair yanked away from their bodies in those sensitive areas. Every inch of their skin including the skin on their necks was waxed. As a final touch the masked guy walked between the tables and looked down at Bill, Harold and Pete and said, "Wax off their eyebrows too." By the time the waxing ended all three males were totally smooth.

After being waxed bald, the masked guy had all of them stand up and walk forward and sit on a bar stool that had been placed in front of their tables. All three of them were instructed to sit down on their stool facing in our direction. Standing off to the side of the men the masked guy ordered the hair on the top of their heads cut off without any attachments on the clippers. When all three were bald the masked guy ordered each of them to have their head shaved with a razor. All three brave men were reduced to outright crying as the last of their hair was removed from their body.

When they were shaved the masked guy said, "All of you need a shower but we don't have showers here. However we did the next best thing we stocked up on cold water so go over there and stand on the purple dots and face towards me, and we'll get you clean."

Reluctantly all three men walked over and stood on one of the purple dots spaced about two feet apart on the floor. Suddenly cold water started to fall on the head of each of them and all of them screamed. The masked guy told them to wash up quick because they had to be clean before the water ran out or they would be punished. All three went into high gear and shivered as the cold water poured down on them they tried to wash all the hair that fell on their bodies during the hair cut they received.