The Morrisons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four people grabbed Harold and pulled his arms and legs away from his body and held him. The masked female stepped over Harold's body until she was standing, straddling his abdomen. Suddenly she dropped her body down on Harold body forcing all the air from Harold lungs and causing him to gasp for breath and his face turned a little cyanotic. The masked female stood up and stepped back and put the tip of the prod under the foreskin of Harold's cock and started a series of shocks traveling through Harold's body. Then she moved down and touched the prod to Harold's balls and started over again sending more shocks raging through Harold's body. Then she asked, "Is there a block of wood or something like that here?"

Suddenly someone came rushing out of the back with a twelve inch piece of a four by four. The masked female took the block and placed it between Harold's legs and moved it up until his cock rested on it. Just as Harold was slowing down his crying and screaming the masked female asked, "Harold, did you use this cock to force yourself into the body of innocent young females?"

Harold begged, "Please, I've suffered enough. Please don't do anything more to me."

The masked female asked her question again, "Harold, did you use this cock to force yourself into the body of innocent young females?"

Harold said, "Yes, YES, I did all those things and now I am so sorry....... OH GOD......awwwwwwwww"

The masked female stomped her boot down on Harold's cock several times trapping it between the block of wood and her boot before she quickly kicked the block out of the way and stomped on Harold's balls several times before she stepped back and said, "That's for all the females you abused, Harold."

The masked guy waited for Harold to finish rolling around in pain then told Harold, Bill and Pete to stand up and when they did he looked at each of them and said, "You have been very helpful tonight and as a final act I am going to allow the three of you to suffer the same humiliation you forced the young ladies to endure. You are going to be loaded into a van and my driver is going to take all of you for a ride. I'm not sure where they are going to take you, but just before rush hour starts in the morning all three of you will be taken to a busy highway where all three of you are going to have your arms restrained behind your backs and then you are each going to be manacled. To make sure you can't run and hide we are going to bind all three of you together with your fronts facing outward so people passing you will see those tiny little dicks you have. My crew members are the first ones to know you guys really aren't big pricks, after all. Oh Harold, it looks like your cock may be a little sore for awhile. I guess you won't be sticking that into anything soon."

Ok guys, it's been fun, but all good things must come to and end. Oh, by the way Harold, it won't do any good to bring your police chief friend back here because within an hour my people will have cleaned up in here and everything will be gone. We won't even leave a trace for them to follow. You see, no one knows we are using this building so there won't be any way to find us. We are mercenaries Harold, so we do this for a living. Bye Harold and I hope Bubba treats you better than my friends overseas would have. Oh guys, before you leave I must warn you if you push your fake cock out of your ass before you get dropped off in the morning, my people have even bigger ones in the van to replace the smaller ones. Do I make myself clear?"

The three guys were surrounded by people in black clothes and black ski masks then escorted out of the room. About ten minutes after they left the room, the lights in our room came back and everyone blinked for a few seconds, waiting for their eyes to adjust to the light. Suddenly everyone except Terri and Hanna started talking and applauding remarking what a great show it was.

I hugged both Terri and Hanna to me and quietly said, "Don't worry about what Harold said; he will be serving a long time in jail. I'll keep both of you safe. After all, you are family now."

Our escort came back to the room and asked for us first then took us back to our car. After everything was checked, we were allowed to leave.

I dove away from the building then looked around the car and asked, "Is everyone ok?"

Terri said, "I really wanted to see the guys treated the same way as we were, but while I was watching them, I almost felt sorry for them. ........... NOT!"

Terri started to laugh then said, "That was better than anything I could possible think to do to them. I actually wanted Harold not to answer any more questions because he deserves to be shipped off to a foreign country. That would have been so cool to watch him have his teeth pulled and fucked in all his holes then fed to the sharks while he was still alive. But realistically, we wouldn't have seen that so I guess the next best thing was to watch all of them scream as their hair was ripped out, abused with that thing and humiliated by making them suck those homeless guy's cocks. The best part was when that female stomped on Harold cock. The same cock he made me suck so many times in front of his friends. I hope all of you won't think I'm bad for wanting well deserved revenge on those guys. I'm a very happy girl tonight despite what Harold said. Daddy, I know you will protect us, so I'm not worried."

Terri laughed even louder when she said, "Did you hear those men scream when they were being waxed. And they screamed even louder when the female stomped on their balls. I loved every minute of it. I hope they have group showers in the jail so the other prisoners will see their bald bodies."

Hanna laughed over that saying, "Yeah, they look a lot different without any hair."

Hanna continued, but without the celebratory tone in her voice that Terri had. "Dad, I'm happy I got to see the men treated like I was. I had hoped all three guys would have been laid on their backs with their legs spread and someone use a belt and beat their cocks like Harold used his belt to beat my pussy. I guess the electric thing was almost equal to them being beat. I wish I could have held down the button on that thing when it was in Harold's ass. I would have kept the current constant and really make that fucker suffer."

"I loved it when the female took charge and stomped on their balls. I hope she smashed them. Harold deserved to have his cock crushed. I had to suck it in front of his friends too and then to learn he ass fucked me with it, I would have liked to cut it off him. I am very pleased with the show tonight and the female was right when she said she took revenge for all of us who those guys used." Hanna said with a smile on her face.

I explained to the girls, "They were using a cattle prod. It provides an electrical shock and the farmers use them all the time on their cattle to get them to move. Under normal use it isn't deadly, but if the conditions are right and the amps are strong enough for long enough it could be deadly. I guess they knew what they were doing because they actually got them to do what they wanted them to do without much fanfare. Did you see Pete? He was so afraid of being shocked again; he was willing to do anything. While on the other hand, I personally loved every time Harold mouthed off. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for him to be punished more. In a few hours they will be back in jail and that's where they belong. I was saddened to learn that there are more girls than just the two of you. Now the police will know where to find pictures of the other girls and they can add to the charges."

Hanna changed the subject slightly by saying, "I wish I could see them when they get dropped off on the highway tomorrow morning. That should be really cool when people realize they are naked and bald."

Terri laughed saying, "Yeah, they don't even have any eyebrows anymore either!"

I smiled and said, "Oh, I'm sure you'll see the pictures."

Terri yelled, "DAD, I knew you had something to do with this."

I kept my eyes on the road and said, "Honestly, I didn't have much to do with it. I only said I'd like to see the men punished, but my friends know people, apparently important people, who were able to put all this together. I offered to pay, but the people you saw tonight, and the people you didn't see tonight, all volunteered to do what they did because of you two girls and what those three guys did to you. Even in today's world there are some people with old fashioned values of protecting females. All of them volunteered their time to be involved in tonight's events."

I continued by saying, "From what both of you have said, you enjoyed the show, but I have to caution you again, you can't talk about this to anyone outside the persons in this car right now. Even then you must make sure there is no one else around who can hear you. Even though they had Harold, Bill and Pete sign consent forms, they still forced them to do some things that may be questionable. Also when this whole thing comes to trial, your memories will have to fade if you're ever asked any questions if you were aware the men suffered at the hands of mercenaries. The best answer without lying is: I don't recall any knowledge of that or you only heard about it through news articles."

Terri said, "Dad, mom, Jenna, Hanna, I'm so happy that I got to watch the three men who forced me and abused me and the only regret I have is that I didn't get to participate in their suffering or at the very least let them know I was there to see their debasement. The only other thing that would make me feel better right now is if I had been given a chance to inflict some pain on all three of them. You know like if I could have stomped on their balls or something good like that."

I looked up in the rear view mirror and all I saw was darkness, but there was no doubt that Terri had an axe to grind with the guys who abused her. I quietly said, "Terri sweetheart, you know I love you, but I'll never want to get on your bad side with those ideas racing through your head."

Terri immediately said, "Dad, you don't have anything to worry about. You have always treated me with overwhelming respect and dignity. Did I tell you lately, I love you?"

Hanna spoke up again saying, "I'm with Terri on this one. I wish I could have done something to Harold too. I remember watching my grandfather on the farm put a heavy rubber band on a bull calf's scrotum in order to castrate him. He told me his balls would dry up and drop off. I think that's what should have happened to Harold because my grandfather told me once the calf's balls dropped off it would change his mind from ass to grass."

All of us laughed and just then I pulled into the mall and everyone went from laughing to cheering. I parked the car and all of us got out and walked leisurely inside. I don't know how many guys have ever gone shopping with four women at the same time, but I tried to get them to concentrate on why we came to the mall in the first place. I repeated myself more than one time that we only came to the mall to buy some air beds and my voice fell on deaf ears. Finally I gave up and followed the four of them as they dragged me, sometimes physically, into different shops and stores. We ended up in a couple of lingerie stores and Jenna teamed up with Terri and Hanna in trying to embarrass me by picking up various articles and holding them up and asking in a loud voice, "DADDY........ look at this, wouldn't I look good in this..... daddyyyyyyyy?" It was like the three of them were trying to outdo each other.

I held Kim's hand and while she also laughed at me, I only nodded my head trying not to draw any more attention to myself. I saw some people stare at us when they heard the girl's voices. The height of my embarrassment came when Jenna was holding several pair of panties in her hand, some of them were sheer, then she called over an older lady who was working in the shop and asked, "Do you have a place I can try on these panties, because Daddy wants to see what they look like on me before he buys them for me."

If I could have crawled inside my shoe and laced it up to my neck and choked myself that would have been an excellent time to do it. The woman immediately looked at me with a frown and a look of disgust before replying, "OUR DRESSING ROOMS ARE SEPARATED. NO MALES ARE ALLOWED IN FEMALE DRESSING ROOMS!!"

Terri, Hanna and Jenna broke out laughing and Jenna put the panties back in the bin and said, "See daddy, I told you they won't let you watch your baby girl try on some see-thru panties."

I looked at Kim who was laughing as much as the girls before I asked her, "Kim aren't you going to help me out here? That woman thinks I'm a pervert."

Kim finally spoke up saying, "That ok ma'am they tease each other like this all the time."

I was watching the woman and her expression when from a frown to a smile. Then Kim continued, "Jenna honey, if you want to buy those panties, your father can watch you try them on when we get home."

All four of them roared with laughter and the woman got all huffy and stormed off away from us. I turned to Kim and said, "Thanks, you're a big fucking help. I hope I'm never in a life or death situation and have to rely on you to make a serious decision."

Kim hooked her arm in mine and pulled me to her and kissed me passionately before she said, "I love you dear. Don't ever forget that."

After all the females had made several purchases each, with my card by the way, we finally ended up in a store that carried air beds. I didn't know they had such a wide variety of air beds. We finally decided to take six queen sized Smart Air Beds, with the raised pillow top. The bed had a built in air pump and a remote to adjust the air. The top of the air bed was twenty six inches off the floor making it look similar to a real bed. I asked the owner of the shop if he had a cart or something so we could take the boxes out to our car and he told me I could pull around to the back of the mall where the loading docks were located and he would take them back there so we didn't have to wheel a cart through the mall. I told him we were done shopping so I would be in the back of the store in less than ten minutes.

We walked through the mall and out to my car. I drove around in the back and discovered there were many overhead doors. As I drove along I saw one was open and sure enough the guy was standing there waiting for us. I backed in and loaded the boxes in my car and then we left the mall. On the way home Kim spotted a soft-serve ice cream place and insisted we pull in. We piled out of the car and all of us ordered a hot fudge sundae, which we devoured while sitting at a picnic table in front of the establishment.

We arrived home about eleven thirty and I saw the other cars, meaning everyone else was already home. The females pulled their shopping bags out of the back of the car and headed into the house while I took time to stack the boxes of air beds next to the kitchen door before closing the back of the car and the garage door.

When I stepped into the kitchen I could hear lively conversations. When I walked into the dining room everyone joined in asking, "Did you have fun tonight?"

Immediately I said, "Do you mean eating dinner with four beautiful ladies. Then being dragged around the mall and embarrassed by four cackling hens? Oh yeah, I had a wonderful time. It's too bad I'm so busy, I can't enjoy the same pleasure more often."

Everyone started laughing and Ted asked, "How was the food at dinner."

Realizing Ted was trying to get me off the hook I smiled and said, "The food is always excellent at Ruth Chris Steak House. I love the family style setting and they always give you plenty to eat. One day soon, I'll take all of you out to dinner and we'll go there."

I said, "I'm going up and take off my clothes and then I think I'm going to take a dip in the pool before I go to bed. Is anyone else interested?"

Everyone joined in saying yes so I excused myself and went upstairs. I was in my closet undressing when I heard Ted call my name. I told him where I was and he walked over to the door. I looked at him and he has the biggest smile spread across his face of anyone I've ever seen. He looked over his shoulder then quietly said, "WOW..... HOLY SHIT! Can you imagine? Those fuckin' scum bags must have been doing this for awhile! I can't wait for the district attorney and our investigators to get that package so they can go open that safe deposit box."

I smiled back at Ted saying, "How do you know about the safe deposit box? I didn't see you there."

Ted said, "Oh I was there and you looked right at me."

I smiled then leaned close to Ted and said, "WOW, you are a hot looking chick. The next time we go to bed together, I know who's going to be the receiver."

Ted smacked me on the shoulder saying, "Oh no you don't. There's an exit only sign hanging back there."

I laughed and said, "After we left there, the only thing the girls wanted to talk about was watching the guys being punished. They also said they wished they could have inflicted some of the pain on those guys, themselves. Hanna said she really wanted Harold to be castrated. They went on and on, but I warned them that they would need to have memory failure if anyone ever asked them about tonight's events."

Ted said, "You know, as a cop, I get to see a lot of stuff and this is one of those times I wish I could have stepped over the line and shot that fucker Harold. Especially when he started abusing that girl he came in with. I didn't know what to expect tonight, but I had hoped someone would stop him. Personally I don't think he was punished enough, especially when I heard him say there were more girls involved."

After a moment where Ted paused and didn't say anything, he continued by saying, "Most of all, my chief never made any indication that he knew Harold, but I'm going to quietly follow up on that and see if there's anything to it. If my chief knew something was going on and allowed it to happen, then I'll take him down just like I would any other criminal."

I looked at Ted and said, "I was thinking of having my friends get involved there and check up on that. But, I'm willing to give you first shot at it."

Ted smiled and said, "Oh no Dan, if you want to ask your friends to check up on that situation and see what they can find out, I'd love to have a second opinion. I know a couple of those guys who were there tonight and if they are your friends, then you have some excellent connections."

I finished undressing and hanging up my clothes then the two of us walked back down the stairs and out to the pool where everyone was floating around and talking about their night out. Ted and I entered the pool and walked into the water until we were almost neck deep. Then we listened to the conversation. The lights were out and I looked up at the sky and noticed all the stars. Ted saw me look up and when he looked up he said, "This is so nice. In the city there are so many street lights that we don't get to see this."

I smiled and said, "When we get everything settled, you'll be able to see the stars every night."

Ted smiled as he looked at the sky and said, "Yeah, I can't wait for that to happen. Marion and I will love being out here with all of you."

Mary and Shelly swam over next to Ted and me and they looked up at the sky and I said, "We are enjoying the stars tonight. How many constellations can you see and name?"

The fun began when Mary started pointing out and naming several constellations before Ted took over and pointed out several more. Shelly jumped in and pointed to a few other constellations which hadn't been mentioned yet. The rest of the people in the pool gathered around us as the constellations were being named. Everyone was looking skyward and enjoying the camaraderie of the moment.