The Most Wonderful Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was also perfectly at ease with her body and had a sense of fun about our sex. A playfulness in our lovemaking. In all, Huan was the perfect mate, the perfect roommate, the perfect sexual mate, the perfect woman in my life. Yes, I was in love, deeply in love even more than I'd ever thought possible.

She took all my thoughts, her being became my whole world. I loved her so, so much. I did ask her what her name meant and she told me it stood for joy or happiness and I told her that she was also perfectly named, she was my joy and happiness and I wanted her to be mine forever.

After four years of living together, we both graduated with degrees in our chosen fields. You will not be surprised to learn that Huan was an honors graduate and landed a great job with a major chemical company in doing safety audits and emergency planning. I also work for the same company in mechanical engineering designing product transport systems.

We've been married seven years now and have two beautiful little girls, Jia, five, her name means beautiful, and Meili, three, which also means beautiful and graceful. They are as beautiful as their mother.

We both have busy careers and two small children to pamper and please but our sex has not diminished a bit. Huan often puts the children to bed, then gets unclothed to come get me if I'm watching television or something and leads me to our wonderful kingsized bed for some kingsized lovemaking.

Every time I slide my eager cock into her hungry body, I thank the college's Admin Office for sending me such a treasure; the best mistake of my life.

12