All Comments on 'The Mother of all Nurses Ch. 02'

by DallyG

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 13 years ago
one of the honest stories in years!

loved it! please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love this Nurse

Please give us much, much more of this loving Mommy Nurse. Can't get enough of her

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusover 12 years ago
Still one of the hottest stories on Literotica... (please continue)

...and in the mother/son, nurse/patient, and lactation/breastfeeding genres. In fact, for those whose particular kinks draw them to the "nurse as surrogate mother" arch-type within the general mother/son incest genre, this story is as close to perfect as you can get. The feelings and thoughts are perfectly captured and beautifully written. The dialog is especially good (her lewd but motherly encouragement as he starts to cum is absolutely fantastic!), being not overdone/fake, or too little (which is so often the case with most authors). TallyG really gets into the heads and hearts of the characters with a fantastic and articulate prose style. Besides the usual minor editing errors that can be reduced, but never completely removed, this is essentially a perfect story for its genre. TallyG's other stories are fantastic as well (but do suffer from a lack of dialog). This is his best work so far, from his small (but I hope to see growing) collection of stories. Enough praise cannot be given to this particular story chapter. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A bit flowery with the wording maybe

Do you mean glans? Otherwise, what are these glands she keeps going on about?

More fantasy-filled than I prefer and not at all believable, but the subject was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
!!!!

Part 3 please!!! More breast feeding! I want her to get pregnant!!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 10 years ago
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter

I hope this patient gets discharged in Chapter Three, if you know what I mean ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Although fiction, I like story plot and subplots that are logical and merge seamless. Likewise, if thr story contains a medical background, I like it to be based in correct medical kniwkedge. I believe sperm has a "shelf life". Likewise, I do not think a cooking syringe is a viable instrument for insemination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDallyG@DallyG
Shy, earthy creative type with a fondness for "Venus of Willendorf" or Gaian godesses. 5"11, pale, freckles, blue eyes, shaved red hair, big bushranger beard. A Dour dwarvish demeanour. (I get Ned Kelly and Kratos from God of War comparisons alot lately...). I'm burly yet at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES