All Comments on 'The Motherfucker Rag'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 14 years ago
Wow

A masterpiece of incest erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SWEET

Nicely written, you had me at the contest. Destined for Top list.

Sox_lover05Sox_lover05over 14 years ago
DAMN

that was hot! nice job

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

Great story it wasn't too long at all, I almost wished it had continued for 5 more pages! And as for the lyrics, lol, well I can almost hear Def Leopard playing that song. Keep up the good work.

keairankeairanover 14 years ago
F**kin Metal

Listening to Metal while reading this is beyond appropriate. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic.

That was a fantastic story and so very erotic. Thankyou for sharing.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
This was your best yet!

I like all of your stuff, but this one was just usually good. It was both fun and funny. Thanks for a really entertaining tale.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 14 years ago
Awesome!!!

This was a great story!! Keep it up man...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Score - 150

I know there is not a system for that high a score, but your plot alone is worth it - best setup for a mother/son incest that I have ever read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really well done!

You manage to capture two of my favorite things: metal and incest. Now that's being very creative. You did a great job and I voted accordingly. Keep up the good work. I wouldn't mind a follow up.

metallianmetallianabout 14 years ago
Just great

I like all your writing, but this one is just great. A very original way to start a new kind of relationship between mother and son.

Thanks

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Not as good as your others

Good read, but I didn't enjoy it as much as your other stuff

don_dick21don_dick21about 14 years ago
Superb

Simply one of the finest incest story with wonderful plot and perfect timing, writing skill. Excellent stroy deserve's a full 10/10. Please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A touch of gray makes my day!

I like the fact that the moms in your stories are often described with a touch of gray and otherwise more mature matronly features within pleasant boundaries. Too many motherfucker storytellers try the cliche,"my mom was 50 years old but could easily pass for 30!" Yawn. I want to read about an attractive, realistically mature looking woman get fucked senseless by her son. And it also is exciting when mom has a taste for sapphic adventure, as many of your moms do. If a fellow is going to fuck his imaginary mom in his fantasy, why not bring in, in good time, a hot teacher, a popular cheerleader, a horny housewife neighbor, a daughter-in-law or other fuckliscious female to trade licks with mom? In this fantasy, if maternal incest is best, a threesome is for me some!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"mommy needs her motherfucker now!" she tells her boy.

This brilliant author outdoes even himself in this instant classic! Mom's big good looking son John is attracted to his mother's cunt, as all boys naturally are. But, like most, he's too shy to tell his mother outright. Luckily, mom realizes she's just as attracted to her boy's big prick, when she sees it hard in his pants and her fat maternal puss leaks like crazy! Johnny notices his mother's panties are drenched whenever he hugs her and presses his big stiff dick against her. Things come to a head when they attend a big party of wannabee and actual motherfuckers, and the son sings to her all the words to the great song, The Motherfucker Rag (mom, you make me wanna cream!). There's not a shred of shame or guilt as everybody revels in the urge of a son to become a real-life motherfucker and shove his hard cock up his own mother's welcoming twat. Johnny and his mother rush home, he's finger-fucked his mom enough, now he's going to fuck the shit out of her! His mother is overjoyed as the proud young motherfucker's oversized prick reams out the cunt he came out of and he unloads his hot young balls up his own fucken birth canal, again and again. A masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really good stuff

Very enjoyable story. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Radio Contest!

WJJO 94.1 in Wisconsin actually HAD a Mom-Son kiss contest for Linkin Park tickets. There is a video floating on the web somewhere. The kiss looked hot and the mom said 'its been a long time since I've been kissed like that!' I always imagined what it might be like for the mom and son once they got home, and thanks to Ahabscribe and this wonderful story, I no longer need to imagine!

snath1958snath1958about 14 years ago
Classic

This story has attained classic level. And yes, I had opportunities to read some of the best in my fifty two year life starting from Poe, Maugham, Jack London to Archer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
super story- more from this happy couple plz!!!

Would love to see more action in the radio booth with DJ's play by play, maybe mom-son all the way for a new car?

Very well-written and hot! thx

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 14 years ago
^__^

I had a lot of fun reading this story. It's quite original, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

clark3001clark3001about 14 years ago
Oh man ...

Craziest story I ever read ! This was so much fun.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickeralmost 14 years ago
Cool!

I can't believe I missed reading this story. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more epidodes

more incest guests on the radio show

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 13 years ago
AWESOME!!

I know it's an old story....but still good!!

ItsMe1949ItsMe1949over 13 years ago
WOW

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Radio Show

This could be an ongoing series of stories. Give it a shot!

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoover 13 years ago
Loved your story

Very sexy and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree---a masterpiece!

I come back every once in a while to reread this magnificent story. It always gets me off, after all these years. What I think is great is how everybody casually uses the term, motherfucker, over and over again. They don't use it in the ordinary cursing way, it comes from the heart, straight from the boys' stiff young dick and the mothers' dripping cunt. In the story son John is obsessed with his mother's cunt, he wants to explore it with his fingers, his mouth, and most of all his big prick. That urge is A LOT more common than a scared puritanical society cares to admit. At the big party the boys AND their moms happily yell the word motherfucker loud and clear--the mothers thinking of their darling son's really HARD cock {no cock comes close) and his heavy loaded balls, the boys thinking of their sweet mom's twat, and how they're going to fill it with the creamy semen they've got sloshing around in their youthful balls. All boys down deep want to become a motherfucker, and moms are delighted when their son fulfills his destiny and blows his balls up where his cream is meant to go. Mothers love making their boy a motherfucker!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
very cool

I enjoyed your take on heavy metal, and enjoyed your song that u wrote its awesome. I find many similarities in sex scenes through out your stories but I'm always amazed how unique every story is in its Conception and makeup. I personally had a step mom I was hot for as a teen then later her daughter my half sis. They will forever live in my fantasies and your stories keep tossing gas on that fire. THANKS

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 13 years ago
^__^

Absolutely awesome story. It was hot, it was fun, it was crazy... It was a fantastic read! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work! Keep those mom-son stories coming! I'll surely keep reading and reviewing them. ^__^

disableddandisableddanalmost 13 years ago
Helluva tale

I hope this is just the start of the ongoing asventures of these two.

rgul2010rgul2010over 12 years ago
Dual relief

Amazing story, never read a story before that i could laugh and wank at the same time.

Rembrandt500Rembrandt500over 12 years ago
Very funny and very sexy. Love it!

I love all of your stories and it seems like each one I read is better than the last. This was fucking HOT and erotic and loving with a really cool storyline that made me legitimately laugh. Excellent story, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too long...

It was great up until the concert, then it became booring, the sex wasn't great either...they should have fucked after the radio station the story just became too long. I wanted to give you a 5 but now you get a 3....

Doctor_OughtDoctor_Oughtabout 12 years ago
One of the first Ahabscribes I read

This is a very funny and horny story. Your stuff always delivers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awesome, simply awesome. I've never commented on a story before but I just loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wierd

This sounds just wierd enough to be true! Write more!

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Loved it!!

The story line was different and exciting! Again, I'm just so impressed with this author and I'm a huge fan!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the kissing

I've always thought that the hottest part of incest is the kissing. And the contest idea is amazing

geminimissiongeminimissionabout 7 years ago
Aha at his best!

This was without question your best submission yet! Truely AMAZING!!

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
I wish...

I so wish you would continue this story,

So hot,

So hard,

What do you say?

outlaw2136outlaw2136about 5 years ago

This really is a fun and sexy story. You have a very unique talent. a top author, for sure.

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 5 years ago
didn't like the ending

Fucking other girls destroyed the good parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You did it again

I like your style. You have a talent for writing things that tantalize and excite. I thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He loves his mom so much, yet at the end he's doing other women. You lost me at that point

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did you have to say he still dated other girls. I gave you 5 stars but nearly took one away for that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous