The Mountain Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," I heard Shelly exclaim loudly. "Fuck, but you feel huge. Ohhh...."

I continued to suck and lick on Jenny's clit and pussy as Shelly slowly began sliding up and down my shaft. The thought came to my mind that if I died right then, at least I would die feeling like I was in heaven already. The multiple sensations were not only heady, but fantastically overwhelming at the same time.

Pushing Jenny slightly forward, I let my tongue slide up between her pussy and asshole. The puckered little hole was right in my line of sight and I couldn't resist the urge to have a little taste. Shifting my hands, I spread her cheeks even wider and stabbed my tongue right into the center of her puckered little rosebud.

Jenny went nuts and began thrusting her hips to grind herself on my face from pussy to asshole. She was moving so fast that I didn't know what to lick, and even if I had, she wasn't staying in one position long enough for me to do it. Grabbing her ass tightly, and clenching her cheeks between my fingers roughly, I held her in place and continued rimming her asshole with the tip of my tongue.

By this time, Shelly was going full force on my cock, riding me for all she was worth. I could only imagine that she was probably crouched on her haunches, bouncing on me like I was her favorite bouncy toy. Her tight pussy was so slick with her juices that I could not only feel the wetness, but could hear it as well between moans.

I could feel myself once more nearing the brink and before long it would be beyond my ability to control. My balls were feeling heavy, and my shaft was throbbing, ready to explode. Each of Shelly's downward thrusts was making it harder and harder to contain.

"I'm about to cum," I moaned, removing my mouth from Jenny's ass.

"Me too," the girls said in unison and then broke into giggles.

Shelly just kept on riding me, thrusting hard and grinding her hips on my cock. Each of her thrusts were punctuated by loud moans of pleasure, that only served to quicken my already rapidly approaching ejaculation.

I licked the finger on my right hand and placed it against Jenny's tight little sphincter. Using my tongue, I tried my best to lick and suck on her wiggling pussy while slowly pressing my finger into her tight little hole. No sooner had I felt my finger slip inside and her anal snap tightly around my digit, than she began to shudder and moan. She pressed hard on my face, grinding her wet pussy on my open mouth and literally fucking herself with my lips and tongue.

From deep down inside I could feel the cum begin in to churn in my balls, and like a geyser it was shooting straight up my shaft. Moaning loudly into the pussy that was firmly pressed against my mouth, I exploded. The feeling was absolutely fantastic as spurts of cum shot out of my cockhead and splashed against the inside of Shelly's pussy.

That must have been what Shelly was waiting for. As I continued to pulse streams of cum deep into her tight pussy, I could feel her body shudder as he pussy spasmed around my thick cock. Her pussy clenched my pulsating shaft harder than it ever had before, like she was trying to milk me of all my manly fluids. Between that and the woman that was cumming on my face, I am surprised I didn't pass out right then and there.

I felt like I was cumming for an eternity as I drained my entire load into Shelly's body. When the eruption finally started to subside, I felt her slip off of my cock. The air suddenly felt cool against my skin since my whole shaft and balls were covered with our combined juices. I moaned at loss of feeling her tight pussy wrapped around my cock, and was already longing for more.

Thankfully, I didn't have too long to wait. Jenny dropped herself down to all fours, freeing my face from between her lovely cheeks, and pulled my still hard cock into her mouth. It was a surreal sensation, first feeling the cool air and then her hot mouth as she lapped up both mine and Shelly's fluids.

My cockhead was supper sensitive and each swipe of her tongue sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body. The whole thing had me beyond any sort of arousal I had ever felt before. Knowing that this young lady was not only sucking off my fluids, but her friend's juices as well was an extreme turn-on.

She just kept at it, as she alternated between deep throating my now semi-erect cock and licking my balls. Now that I was free to really use my hands, I went to work on her pussy and ass with the fingers from both hands. My right fingers were parting her asshole, while I alternated between fingering her with my left and using her juices to coat my right finger.

Surprisingly enough, despite my most recent release, it didn't take long for me to get hard again. I almost felt like a teenager myself with a quick turnaround time. Once Jenny was satisfied that I was fully hard, she slipped off my body and motioned for me to get up.

She dropped down to all fours before me, and looked over her shoulder at me, "Do you have any lube, babe?" she asked. "I am saving myself for my future husband, so I want you in my ass only. Ok?"

Like she really needed to ask me if that was ok! Of course it was ok. Jenny said she happened to have some, and the girl disappeared for a few minutes to search for the stuff. She returned a short while later, with the lube in one hand, what looked to be a 3 inch diameter dildo in the other and a huge grin on her face.

Shelly climbed back on to the bed with us. After spreading the lube on the thick dildo, she handed me the lube and positioned herself in front of Jenny with her legs splayed wide. She held the dildo in her hand, and began pressing the tip against her asshole less than a foot from Jenny's face.

It was quite the sight to behold. As I lathered up my hard shaft with the lube, stroking myself slowly, I watched as Shelly began pushing the dildo further and further into her tight little sphincter. I watched her asshole spread wide, as she took the large dildo into her tight body, pausing from time-to-time to adjust to the width.

I dropped some drops of the lube on Jenny's already loosened asshole and massaged it in with my fingers. This brought on some wonderful moans of pleasure from the young lady as my fingers slipped all the way in until two of them were buried in her. I pumped my fingers in and out of her sphincter slowly, making certain she was good and ready for me.

Taking my hard cock in my hand, I squatted behind her and pressed the tip against her asshole. Once situated, I began to slowly push my bulbous cockhead into her rear. I could feel her sphincter snap over my crown, gripping me tightly as she moaned loud enough to wake the dead.

When she was ready for more, she looked over her shoulder and gave me a nod. I slowly pushed further into her tight asshole, pausing every inch or so to allow her to adjust. Finally I was fully seated in her rear, with my large cock buried up my balls in her plump ass.

"Oh, fuck..." she moaned. "Shelly was right, you do feel so fucking big."

"Ohhh!" Shelly moaned loudly, as if in response to her name being spoken.

"Are you ready?" I asked Jenny softly.

"Yes..." she practically moaned. "Do it!"

I didn't need any further encouragement from her as I slowly began pumping my hard shaft in and out of her tight asshole. The feeling was blissfully perfect as I slid all the way back until just my crown was being held firmly in her asshole. I savored the feel of her, as I gripped her wide hips with both hands and slowly pushed back inside.

Shelly was apparently timing her own strokes with mine as she slowly pushed the dildo back and forth in her own tight backside. The two girls were moaning in unison, their mouths open wide as their rear ends were taken with long, slow strokes. The sound was like a symphony of moans, as first one and then the other moaned out loud.

I quickly began to increase my pace, as Jenny dropped to support herself with one arm so that she could play with her clit with her other hand. Before long I was pummeling her ass with my shaft, as I pushed into her with long, strokes over and over again. Her plump ass looked beautiful as it bounced and jiggled from the force of each thrust.

It didn't take long for me to feel the need to cum build up again. All of the stimulation was way too much for me. Thankfully, Jenny was already close to the edge herself and apparently so was Shelly as both began to shudder and shake in orgasm.

When Jenny began to cum, her sphincter gripped my cock tightly, making my thrusting even more pleasurable. I pushed hard into her ass a few more times and then held myself tightly against her as I sprayed her nether regions with my cum. If I thought I was tired last night, by now I was truly spent when I finished cumming in her tight ass.

I pulled out of her asshole and collapsed on the bed. Glancing at the clock on the bedside, I couldn't help but notice it was only 7:00am. "Not a bad start to the morning," I thought aloud, which brought on a round of giggles from the girls.

They both crawled up next to me, one on either side. They both draped one of their legs on mine and lay their heads on my chest. Their totally different bodies felt wonderful pressed against my flesh as we all drifted off into a blissful rest.

12