The Music Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet he knew...he knew....

He knew that when Catlyn came by at four, he would gladly throw away everything just to be able to fuck that sweet young pussy, even once.

***

"That´sreallygood Catlyn" Jack said encouragingly. He had listened to three of her pieces so far, including a very technically complex piece by Lizt, called "Un Sospiro". Her technique was dazzling, for the most part, even though she'd stumbled a few times on the coda at the end of the Lizt piece. "However, I can't help but notice that you're still reading all the music off the page. If you can do it, it looks much more impressive to the markers if you play everything from memory."

The late afternoon sun was streaming into the room. Catlyn was seated at the piano, and Jack was at his desk about four meters away, watching her intently. The corridor outside was quiet- the students had gone home for the day, and the few staff that would be sticking around would all be in the staffroom right now. They had little desks they could use to prepare the next day's lessons, or they could just have a cup of coffee and chat away the tension of the day with their colleagues.

"I know, I know," she sighed. "But there's this one bit I simply cant get right if I try it from memory. Here, let me show you," she said, folding down the stack of papers on top of the piano.

Jack got up from his desk and moved over to her side, where he could see her fingers and the piano keys better.

She played for a minute or so with her eyes closed, before reaching a particularly difficult arpeggio, where she faltered. She stopped, tried again, and faltered once more. Letting out a sigh of frustration, she turned to look at Jack.

"You see? That bit".

Jack frowned, looking down at the keys. "Okay, I see what you're doing. You're going to need to relearn the fingering for this bit, but you're thumb needs to stretch under on the A to be able to reach the higher F with your third finger. It's a stretch, but I think your hand can make it." Jack's voice had cracked a bit when he said the word 'fingering', but she didn't show any reaction. "Let me show you."

He moved around behind her, and reached his right hand down to the keys. As he did, his hand lightly brushed past her breast.

"Sorry" he mumbled, feeling very self conscious.

She looked up at him, and didn't say anything. Very slowly, she took his hand from off the keys and pressed it against her chest.

Jack trembled, barely daring to believe what was happening. He gave her breast a gentle squeeze, and she moaned, closing her eyes. He brought his other hand around her left side and took hold of her other breast. They felt so full in his hands, and he felt his cock begin to stretch and lengthen. The excitement coursing through his body was almost unbearable. He wanted this so bad.

Catlyn leaned back against him, encouraging him to touch her further. She gasped when she felt his hardness against her back. Jack slipped his hand into her blouse and onto her bare flesh. He circled her left nipple, and felt it hardening under his nimble fingers. Catlyn was breathing hard now, letting out little whimpers and moving her back against his crotch, trying to press herself into his cock. Jack leaned down and softly began to kiss her neck from behind, eliciting a little shiver of pleasure from Catlyn. For maybe thirty seconds, he continued like that, and moved his other hand into her blouse so he could feel both of her young tits.

Jack suddenly couldn't contain himself anymore. He lifted Catlyn off the stool, and bent her forewords over the piano, so she was still facing away from him. She gasped in surprise, but didn't resist, even spreading her legs a little, looking back at him out of the corner of her eye.

Slipping his hand up her skirt and between her thighs, Jack let out a groan. He had been fantasizing about this constantly for the last 24 hours, and couldn't believe his temerity. He pressed his palm against her damp heat, and his cock leaped in response. So she hadn't put on any panties throughout the day. She'd been waiting for him.

She wassoaking. He rubbed her with his palm, before slipping a finger into her pussy.. Catlyn let out a little scream, and pushed her hips back against his finger. She looked back at him, desperately, and he was pleased to see that her eyes had an almost animal-like quality. She wanted him, very badly.

He started to rub two fingers up and down her slit, pressing down ever so lightly on her clit, making her shudder.

"More," she whispered.

Jack began to nibble her ear, and growled in a low voice,"What's that?"

"More, please" she begged. "Rub my clit".

Jack did as the girl asked, tracing his finger in slow circles around her clit, and then softly stroking up and down. Catlyn bit her lip, and bucked her hips.

"That feels so good, Mr O'Connor. I've....I've wanted you for so long. Please, touch my pussy. Oh god...oh god...."

Ever so slowly, Jack began to speed up the rhythm on her clit. She responded by trembling, pressing against the piano and breathing heavily. He kept kissing her neck, feeling the warmth of her skin and the pulse of the blood beneath.

"That's so good...fuck....oh fuck....please Mr O´Connor....oh faster."

Jack smiled wolfishly. He was enjoying this, and his cock was straining to be free.

"Oh fuck" Catlyn moaned. "fuck...fuck....FUCK...Mr O'Connor, I'm going to come....keep going!! FUCK....I'M COMING....OH GOD DON'T STOP....IM COMING!"

Jack clamped his hand quickly over her mouth. The music room was quite far away from the staffroom, but if someone heard it was all over.

Catlyn's screams were muffled by his hand, and she bit down in pleasure as her back arched in a shattering orgasm. She tensed and tensed, and Jack thought she would break, but then she collapsed forward onto the keys of the piano, which let out a discordant clash of sound.

Jack stepped back, watching her shaking softly as she bent over the piano. She tried to straighten up but was still too weak, caught in the post-orgasm come down all women enjoy.

Slowly, she stood up, and made to turn around to face him, but Jack grabbed her and bent her over again. She turned her head, and their eyes locked.

Jack unzipped his fly.

He came up behind her slowly, savoring the moment. He could see she was trembling with nerves, and he felt a thrill of electricity run through him. He couldn't believe he was doing this.

With his right arm, he reached out and stroked her soft hair. At the same time, he raked the nails of his left hand up her thigh, feeling her gasp. He decided that she must be ticklish, information that he decided to keep for later. When he reached her ass, he grabbed it (none too gently), and leaned down to kiss her neck.

"Please, Mr O'Connor" Catlyn whispered. "Please."

He grabbed his thick cock with his right hand, and slowly, ever so slowly, leaned forward until his hips were pressed against Catlyn's. Taking his time, he began to rub his cock up and down her slit, savoring her wetness. He knew she would be able to feel how big he was, knew that she would never have felt anything like out with the little boys she might have played with. He flicked the head, by now purple and engorged, over her clit, which caused her to jump forward against the piano, letting out a little scream. Jack then lifted his cock until it was aligned with her tight, sopping-wet hole, feeling her lips trying to envelope him, begging him to enter her.

Suddenly, Catlyn pushed back, trying to impale herself on Jack's cock. Jack was an experienced man, however, and had thought she might try something like that. He was ready, and with one of his large hands he pushed against the small of her back, checking her movement.

He leaned forward.

"I'll fuck you when I'm ready, Cat, but first you're going to do something for me," he growled.

She stilled, barely daring to breathe.

"You're going to suck my cock," Jack whispered, running his fingers up over Catlyn's blouse and into her hair, stroking and caressing her.

Catlyn let out a little scream of delight, and spun round to face him, dropping to her knees. Her eyes widened when she saw the monster protruding from Jack's pants. Tentatively, she reached out a tiny hand to grasp it.

It must have been around 8 inches long, but the surprising thing was the girth. It wasthick. Catlyn found she couldn't encircle it with her thumb and forefinger. She squeezed it, and felt it throb in answer.

Jack looked down at Catlyn on her knees, and thought he'd never seen anything so beautiful or vulnerable. She leaned forward, and he shuddered as he felt her hot breath on his cock. Hesitating, she softly kissed the underside of his knob, and then let her tongue trace circles around the raised ridge of flesh of the head. Jack was in heaven. She was so soft and tender that he thought his knees might collapse at the sweetness of the moment. Without warning, she engulfed his cock, and Jack moaned his approval. Her mouth was so wet and warm, he felt he could come right there. With her right hand, she grabbed the shaft, and began to stroke up and down in time with the bobbing of her head.

"Oh Cat, that's it darling," he whispered. "Suck me, Cat."

Catlyn answered with vigour, stroking his shaft while she sucked and slurped, breaking every now and then to lick up and down his cock. In those moments, Jack felt that he honestly might faint, for she would look up at him with her big, innocent brown eyes. When she looked at him like that, he knew he was lost. He would give anything for this girl, this schoolgirl on her knees before him, her mouth stuffed with his cock. He would do anything, go anywhere, say anything, just so he could have a bit more of the exquisite pleasure that was flowing up from the base of his spine and fanning out through his brain.

Suddenly, Jack felt the familiar stirring in his balls, and knew he had to stop her. He wanted so much to come in her mouth, to have her swallow every last drop of his cum, but he had more in store. He lifted her up by her armpits, and sat her on the edge of the piano.

"Don't you like it?" Catlyn protested, pouting.

"So much, Cat, but I don't want to waste my cum just yet," Jack said. With that, he sank down on to his own knees so that his face was level with her crotch. He slowly folded up her skirt until he could see her bald pussy, smooth and dripping wet. Catlyn nervously spread her legs.

"Oh, Mr O'Connor," she breathed. "No-one's ever done that for me before. I don't know if I'll like it."

Jack grinned, baring his teeth.

"Trust me, you'll like it".

Softly, so softly she would barely be able to feel it, he began to kiss her legs. He started at her knee, brushing his lips against her skin, before slowly moving up to her creamy thighs. He could smell her scent...it was like a drug, intoxicating and overpowering him. She smelled so sweet, so young. He wanted to bury himself in her pussy, but he made a conscious effort to restrain himself. He kept kissing up her thighs, listening to her moan for him, until he was centimeters away from her delicious little twat. There he paused.

Catlyn groaned in frustration, trying to grab the back of his head and push him against her, but he resisted, smiling. He stretched out his tongue, and lightly flicked it against her gash. Catlyn convulsed, seeming overwhelmed by the sensation. He flicked again, more insistently this time, before pressing his lips against her pussy.

"Oh GOD" Catlyn yelped, trying to grind her hips forward onto his face. "Lick my pussy, Mr O´Connor!!"

He leapt to the task with relish. Slowly at first, but then with increasing speed he licked up and down her pussy, moving his tongue in circles around her clit and inserting it into her tight little hole. She went wild when he did this, and seemed in danger of falling off the piano. He held her there with one hand, while her inserted two fingers of the other into her pussy, as he kept licking her clit. He began to move in and out, not taking any attention off her clit. Catlyn started to wail, a constant whine that didn't seem to pause for breath as she ground her hips up and down on Jack's face.

Not two minutes of this was required before Catlyn suddenly sat up, putting both hands into his hair and mashing his face into her pussy.

"Oh fuck Mr O'Connor...that's it...lick my little slit...fuck...I´M GOING TO COME!! PLEASE DON´T STOP!! FUUUUUCCCCK!!" Catlyn screamed and slumped forward, her pussy convulsing and throbbing on Jack's fingers.

Jack felt a squirt of fluid against his chin, and moaned in surprise, but didn't dare stop what he was doing. Four more squirts of cum followed as Catlyn writhed and wailed, before collapsing backwards onto the piano.

Jack looked down in amazement. His shirt was soaked, and his face was covered in her juices. He heard of such a thing, but never actually seen it before. He licked his lips tentatively. She tasted...sweet. A little salty as well, which made him want more. So much more. He knew then he was doomed. He would always want more of this gorgeous young woman...he would never be able to get enough.

He stood up then, towering over Catlyn as she sweated on the piano, her eyes still closed from the orgasm. He grabbed his monster cock in one hand, and placed it at the entrance of her pussy.

Catlyn's eyes flashed open. She scooted her butt forward and grabbed Jack by the hips.

"Oh please please PLEASE Mr O'Connor. I´ve wanted you for so long! Please fuck me, I´ll die if you don´t" she whimpered.

Jack leaned forward, savoring the feeling of her pussy lips around his cock. She was so tight, but he didn't seem to be hurting her, so he pushed forward further, finally sinking into her, forcing his cock all the way up inside her.

"GODDDDDDDDD!!!" Catlyn screamed, scrabbling desperately at his back. They were making a lot of noise, but for once Jack didn't care. He didn't care about anything at the moment, his mind was totally focused on fucking his student.

He gave her a few moments to adjust to his huge size. Her eyes were closed, and her lips were moving soundlessly. She moved her hips in tiny little circles, trying to get his cock all the way in, further and deeper than could ever be possible. Slowly, she opened her eyes and brought her hands up to his neck. Without saying a word, she pulled his head down into a long and tender kiss.

Jack groaned with pleasure. Her lips were so hot and soft, and her tongue flicked out of her mouth to explore his, hesitating at first, but then more daring. All the while he could feel her pussy clenching his cock like a vice, and her wetness spreading onto his balls and legs.

Deciding he could bear it no longer, Jack started to move. He made the first stroke with infinite care, slow but unstoppable. The second was harder. The third harder still. Before he knew it he was ploughing into her, grunting like an animal. He put one hand behind her head and used the other to support himself against the piano.

Before he knew it he was really fucking her, harder then he'd ever fucked anyone. He didn't want to hurt her, but on the contrary she seemed to love every single second. The more he gave her, the more she wanted, moaning and screaming her desire. Their groins were making a slapping sound as they slammed into one another. Jack couldn't believe the pleasure coursing through him...her pussy was turning him into some sort of rutting beast. A fucking machine, built only for one thing.

"Oh my god...oh my GOD....I'm going to come again Mr O´Connor!! Please don´t stop...Fuck...FUUUUCCCK!!!! Catlyn slumped forward, writhing soundlessly. He felt her pussy tighten around her cock, so tight it almost hurt, convulsing in wave upon wave of pleasure. To stop herself from screaming, she forced her lips against his, and then when that wasn't enough bit down on his neck. Jack saw stars, and then jumped involuntarily as she drew blood. The pain was like a knife straight to his brain, blotting out all thought.

Without giving her time to rest, he flipped her over and bent her over the piano roughly, enjoying her little moments of pain as her knees bumped against the wood. He savoured the sight for the merest second....a beautiful 18 year old girl, her skirt bunched around her waist, her pussy red-raw from fucking and hungry for more. Her ass was perfect, two little round globes just begging to be pounded. Not caring if he hurt her now, he slammed his huge cock back into her. She didn't scream this time. She was beyond screaming. She didn't seem to be breathing as her mouth gaped, her arms flexing and tightening instinctively as she gripped the piano. His cock was stretching her tight little twat far beyond anything she'd ever had before. She was so wet, he could feel her juices running down her legs and onto his.

Catlyn looked back at him, her eyes full of desperation.

"Please, Mr O´Connor, come inside me. It´s okay. Please, I want you to fill my pussy with your cum. Please come...please...please...PLEASE". Her words turned into a chant, exhaling "please" every time he rammed up into her pussy.

At last, he could take it no more. His balls were churning, flushing him with a slow and unstoppable force. He felt the blood start to roar in his ears, and he began to fuck her faster. Faster, harder, he fucked his student, not caring about anything anymore, wanting to die inside her and give her everything her had.

"Cat," he gasped hoarsely. "I'm going to come."

These words seemed to drive her into a frenzy. She slammed back into him, like a savage little animal. He felt her start to shake, and knew they could mean only one thing. With a terrible cry, he lurched forward, his cock shooting a massive load of come up into her cunt. He felt her tightening on him as she too came, soundlessly, every muscle in her back stretched and tight.

They both slipped down to the carpet. Catlyn turned and pulled herself up onto his chest, nuzzling into his neck and whimpering. She was sweating profusely, as was he. Their bodies had taken on a sheen, and the scent of sex lay heavy in the air.

It was several minutes before either of them of them spoke.

Catlyn turned her head to look at him with her big, innocent eyes.

"Mr O´Connor...do you think I can have another lesson tomorrow?"

12