The Mystery of "K"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the steam began to fill the shower, my strokes became faster and my pulse quickened. Leaning against the back of the shower, I directed the tingling water from the shower head to massage my sperm filled balls as my fingers and hand slid rapidly over the sensitive head of my manhood. The whole time I was stroking myself, visions of the three "K's" kept invading my thoughts, driving my mind crazy with lustful thoughts of a private date with one of these lusty ladies.

With my eyes closed, the water doing its magic on my balls, and my hand continuing its relentless assault on my rock hard cock, my final ounce of resistance gave way as an image of Kelly lying naked on the bed fingering herself crept into my brain.

"Oh fuck," was all I could groan out before the pent up blast of cum erupted from my balls and rocketed from my fire hose in the direction of the shower head. The first blast was followed by a second, third, and forth pulse, each one delivering a slightly lower volume of liquid as my balls transitioned from fully loaded to fully depleted.

When the last twitch of my cock subsided, my head crashed back onto the shower wall as my body relaxed in the aftermath of the explosive orgasm. As my head hit the shower wall, I heard the familiar sound of the bathroom door closing. It was not the sound of the door opening; it was clearly the sound of it closing!

Shit, Shit, Shit. Had Susan been standing there in the doorway watching me get my rocks off? The clear shower glass was fogged over from the steam, but if she was standing in the doorway, there would be no mistaking what I was doing in the shower. Fog or no fog, my shadow would be completely revealing.

Either my imagination was working overtime, or I had just been busted by my friend and colleague doing something I would not exactly want to be spread around the office. Luckily, I knew Susan would not use this against me, even if she had indeed witnessed the event; not while she was sober anyway. God only knows what might spill out of her mouth after a few drinks at some office party or get together though.

I decided there was not much damage control I could do at that point, so I put on a fresh pair of boxers and climbed into bed. I tossed and turned for several minutes wondering whether or not I had been caught, and whether or not Susan would say anything even if she had seen me. I decided I would probably never know as I finally drifted off to sleep.

Pulling my lazy butt out of bed the next morning was not an easy chore. The big down side of a Thursday night concert was that I had to work on Friday. By the time I got up Friday morning, Susan had already gotten up and left. She apparently woke up early and decided to go home and change clothes before going into the office.

It was about nine o'clock before I finally arrived at work, and Susan was already there.

"Good morning lazy bones," Susan chirped, as if she had been awake for hours. "I woke up early and went home to change," she added. "I hope you didn't mind."

Although we were alone when she greeted me, she made no mention of seeing anything she shouldn't have witnessed the night before in the shower. No smirks or uncontrollable grins escaped her normal early morning facial expressions that would have given me a hint that she was in possession of very personal information about me. All indications were, "business as usual."

"I couldn't sleep," Susan continued, as she sipped her morning cup of caffeinated wake up potion. "Too much excitement last night I guess."

Too much excitement she said. I couldn't help but wonder if the excitement she was referring too was the excitement at the concert, or the after concert entertainment that took place in the privacy, or lack thereof, of my bathroom. As much as I wanted to know, I wasn't about to ask.

"Time to get busy," I thought to myself, as I fired up my computer and waited for it to finish its slow and lengthy wake up process.

As my computer booted and I impatiently waited, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the note that one of my new friends had cleverly placed in my hip pocket during one of the many either intentional, or unintentional brushes of body contact.

I slowly read the note once again:

"If you'd like to have a private concert and do some more intimate bumping and grinding, drop me an email at: ladiesneedingadventure@yahoo.com. - "K"

I usually try to keep my personal activities and my professional activities separate, and I rarely ever do personal things at work, but this was one of those exceptions. I simply couldn't wait until I got home to fire off an email in hopes of finding out which of my new "K" friends was looking to hook up. Normally an email address gives at least a clue to the name of the owner, but this one provided absolutely no help.

"Dear K," I wrote. "Glad to know you had a good time at the concert. I also had a great time. I would love to take you up on your offer for some private time. I'm actually free this weekend if you want to hook up. Let me know if you are free and let's get together."

I went on to write, "I'm embarrassed to have to ask this, but which one of the "K's" am I talking too? Are you Karen, Kelly, or Kristen? Hope to hear from you soon, Brian."

I had debated whether to send the message from my office email account or my personal hotmail account, but I was so anxious to get a response that I opted for the office account so I would see a response as soon as it came in, versus having to go into my personal email periodically throughout the day to see if the mystery "K" had replied.

When noon came around, I had not yet received a response from my new friend. I was beginning to wonder if I should have opted for the hotmail account instead so that I could more easily access it over the weekend if she didn't reply today. I left for lunch a little bit deflated after a morning of anxious anticipation, resolving myself to the conclusion that Miss "K" probably didn't have access to her personal email at work and that I would not hear anything back until the weekend.

When I returned from lunch, my heart jumped with an instantaneous pulse of adrenaline as I saw the ladiesneedingadventure@yahoo.com address in my email inbox.

"Dear Brian," the message began. "Thanks for getting back so quickly. Glad to know you are interested in some private encounters. As far as letting you know the true identity of "K", let's just keep that a mystery for now. For the record, no one ever said "K" was one of the three names you mentioned. It is certainly possible that "K" is one of those names. It is also possible that "K" is more than one person. If you are up for a little surprise and an evening of unforgettable pleasure, all you have to do is follow the instructions below."

My cock sprang to immediate attention. I was hoping for a date with one of these lovely ladies. The possibility of "K" being two of them, or maybe even all three, was something I had never even thought about. At first I was nervous about the mysterious nature of all of this, but now it seemed to be one of the biggest parts of the arousal. The anticipation of not knowing who, or how many ladies would be participating was an awesome turn on. My cock was straining incredibly hard against my pants as my mind conjured up all kinds of fantasies.

"Tomorrow night (Saturday)," the email continued, "go to the Embassy Suites hotel at 7:00pm. There will be a room key waiting for you at the front desk under the name of Brian Smith. Once you get to the room, you will find further instructions. Please be aware that failure to explicitly follow the instructions that will be waiting in the room will result in an immediate end to the date, and you, my friend, will have missed out on a once in a lifetime experience."

"Hey Brian," Susan called, as she came strutting into my office. "You want to go catch a movie or something tomorrow night?"

I quickly closed the open email and attempted to discretely regain my composure.

"Actually," I replied, with a look of disappointment on my face, "I have some things I need to do this weekend. Maybe we can catch a movie one evening next week."

"No problem," Susan responded, "Just thought I'd ask. I thought you might be up for some fun on a boring Saturday night."

I was certainly up for some fun, but I didn't dare tell Susan exactly what kind of fun I had in mind. I might brag about it to her later, but telling her I was turning her invitation down in favor of an evening with my mystery guest, or guests, did not seem like a good idea at the time.

I thought 7:00pm on Saturday would never arrive. Like a kid waiting on a trip to Disneyland, my anticipation and excitement had me looking at the clock every five minutes, making my day of waiting seem more like a week.

"Hi, I'm Brian Smith," I told the desk clerk at the hotel when I arrived. "I'm meeting a friend of mine here and she indicated there would be a room key waiting for me at the front desk."

"Welcome, Mr. Smith," was the response from the desk clerk who looked like she couldn't have been more than eighteen. "Here is the envelope with your key. You are in suite 1215."

Follow the instructions explicitly; otherwise the date will end immediately. That thought kept playing over and over in my head as I headed toward the elevator. The last thing on earth I wanted to do was to let my excitement and emotions cause me to do something to end this date before it even got started. Follow the instructions explicitly.

When I entered suite 1215, there was no one inside. On the kitchen bar I found a typed note with my instructions.

"Brian," the note read. "On the bed you will find a pair of velvet ties attached to the two foot posts of the bed. Strip completely naked and climb onto the bed. Tie one of the restraints to each ankle such that your legs are spread wide, but comfortably. Attached to each headboard post you will find a set of handcuffs. At a minimum, place your left wrist in the handcuff and lock it. If possible, also work your right hand into the cuff. Prior to attaching the second handcuff, place the black sleeping mask over your eyes in a position that prevents you from seeing anything. If you can not attach the second handcuff, that service will be provided for you."

Maybe I should have been scared at this point, but fear was not the emotion that I was feeling. Extreme arousal was the emotion that washed over my entire body and mind. My cock was as hard as I think I have ever experienced it as I thought about what might happen in the coming minutes.

"One last requirement," the note went on to say. "As you are laying there waiting, think about how much better it is going to feel with our naked bodies touching each other instead of through our clothes like we did on Thursday night. Your thoughts must cause you to become aroused. If you are not in a full state of arousal when it is time for the fun to begin, the fun will be over before it even starts!"

Damn. Now the pressure was on. At the moment, sustaining an erection seemed to be a very simple task, but I was hoping the added pressure of knowing I had to sustain it would not have the opposite effect.

With my ankles tied snuggly to the foot posts of the bed and my left hand secured in the handcuff as instructed, I worked the blindfold over my eyes with my free hand as instructed. It was completely dark. Part of me wanted to cheat and leave enough light to sneak a peak, but my better judgment won the debate when I considered the devastating consequence of not following the explicit instructions of my mystery guest.

I made a token effort at closing the second handcuff, and then decided to leave it open since I had been given that option. If for some reason, my new friend, or friends, chose not to show up, with one hand free I might be able to get myself back out of this situation. With both hands and feet constrained, my only hope to escape would come at the hands of the maid who would find me lying naked and tied to the bed the following morning when she arrived to clean the room. That was a scene I really wanted to avoid. The second benefit of a free hand would be to provide some additional stimulation if my now hard cock decided to not be so cooperative and begin to deflate.

Laying naked, constrained, and spread eagled on the bed for what seemed like hours, but I'm sure was merely minutes in reality, the thoughts and anticipations were running rampant in my mind. Images of each lady taking liberties with my vulnerable body pranced through my head and through my anxious rock hard cock. My cock continually twitched and throbbed as I imagined hands, lips, and dripping wet pussies relentlessly tormenting my body.

There was no need to use my free hand for stimulation to keep myself hard. My brain was doing a fine job of taking care of that task all by itself.

I heard the lock on the entry door click open as someone attempted to enter the room. The click of the lock, followed by the squeak of the door opening, and finally followed by the sound of the door closing, alerted me to the fact that I was no longer alone.

"Hello," I called out, hoping to hear a voice, or voices that might give me another clue to who, or how many, guests I would be entertaining.

Nothing.

I could hear faint footsteps, but I could not tell how many. I could smell the faint scent of perfume alerting me that whoever had entered the suite had successfully made their way to the bedroom and was now staring at my naked body as I lay there waiting, fully exposed and fully erect.

The edge of the bed sank slightly as someone sat on the side of the mattress. I could hear the soft sound of fabric rustling, most likely the result of my guest, or guests, removing clothing. There was still, not a word spoken.

"Who's there?" I inquired, knowing full well that I was asking for an answer I would not receive.

"Shhhh," came a muffled hushing sound as I felt a wet finger touch my lips, sending the silent but unmistakable message, "don't speak."

As the delicate finger touched my lips, the scent of her perfume became overshadowed by the scent of her inner juices that were still lingering on the soft finger. Mysterious, aroused, and tormenting me to death -- this lady seemed to know exactly how to rev my engines up faster than they were already racing. If my heart were an engine, the tachometer would have been in the red zone at this point as my pulse raced to a fever pitch.

As my lips kissed the anonymous finger tip to savor the taste of my new friend, I received a new clue. My intruder had long fingernails. I remember Kristen chewing on her fingernails while we were tailgating. Kristen didn't have long fingernails. That left Karen, the petite firecracker, or Kelly, the centerfold look alike, as my hot intruder. Or both!

I was somewhat disoriented with my head still spinning when I felt my new friend grab my free hand and raise it above my head. It wasn't until I heard the click of the second handcuff that I realized what was happening.

The hand that guided my wrist into the final constraint glided teasingly down my arm. Her fingernails scraped gently along my skin, sending goose bumps across my upper body. The probing hand was soon joined by a second hand and a pair of wet lips as my body fell victim to the teases and torments of the unknown stranger.

My cock was aching for relief, still incredibly hard and suspended parallel to my lying body. I felt a warm hand gently touch the tip of my cock. I was hoping the hand was there to stay, but it left my raging hard on as quickly as it had arrived.

I heard a soft moan escape the lips of my partner, and then I felt the finger once again touch my lips, this time with the sticky wetness of my own pre cum instead of the tasty juices flowing from her internal river. She had apparently sampled my pre cum herself before letting me taste the remaining drop.

The hands continued to tickle and tease my body as I squirmed beneath their touch, unable to escape from the handcuffs and ankle restraints that limited my mobility. Soft kisses and traces of a wet tongue on my nipples and chest brought me to an even higher state of arousal. The hands and lips felt like they were detached from each other, each going their separate ways. Was that just my imagination in my blindfolded and disoriented state of mind, or was it a real fact resulting from the hands and the lips belonging to two different ladies?

I could feel a pair of firm tits pressing against my torso as at least one of my playmates repositioned herself so that her tongue and lips could continue their southern journey. I felt the warmth of her breath on the head of my cock just seconds before I felt the wetness of her mouth surround and engulf my straining member.

It took every bit of restraint I had to keep from filling her mouth with my cum before she even completed her first lick. With my breathing quickening and a steady string of moans escaping my lips, she had to know she was only seconds away from the incredible eruption growing in my balls.

As my cock twitched with anticipation, my talented lover increased her pace as she now frantically bobbed up and down on my pole. A soft touch and a gentle squeeze of my balls sent me uncontrollably over the top and my cock erupted violently into her waiting mouth. I felt her lips clamp around my cock and her throat muscles working feverishly to swallow my load as my balls continued to drain. When the last pulse of my cock subsided, her lips released their grip and my emptied rifle slid free.

I felt her lips touch mine in a fiery kiss, and I felt and tasted my own cum dribbling down her lips and chin. The sudden burst of lava from my orgasm had come too fast and in too great of a quantity for her to swallow it all. Our lips and tongues probed each others in a passionate kiss as we unselfishly shared the last drops of my liquid seed from her lips and mouth.

"Climb on top of me and let me lick your pussy," I begged, as my breathing began to slow back down.

"Shhhh," she whispered, bringing a finger to my closed lips once again.

I wasn't going to argue. As much as I wanted to taste her and bring her to an equally blissful orgasm, I knew whatever she had in mind would be highly pleasurable for me. Despite having just unloaded one of the biggest explosions in my life, my cock remained only slightly less rigid than it had been at the peak of my arousal.

I was pretty certain now that my company was only one lady. I still had no idea if it was Karen or Kelly, but at this point, I really didn't care. Whichever girl it was, she was doing a fantastic job of keeping me in a constant state of peaked arousal. My only thought was that I wanted more, I needed more, and I couldn't wait to experience whatever else she had in store for me.

As I lay there contemplating what might be next, I felt both hands softly caressing my cock. One hand worked my shaft while the other gave my balls a warm and erotic massage. A few gentle kisses and licks to the head of my dick, in combination with the tantalizing hand action, and my guns were refueled and ready for action once again.

Without releasing my stiff cock from her gentle grip, I felt her swing her leg across my stomach and quickly realized she was positioning her love canal to impale herself on my sword. I felt the tip of my cock make contact with her pussy lips as she guided me toward her deepest desires. A soft moan drifted from her lips as the tip of my cock entered her forbidden chamber.

Her pussy was incredibly tight, yet as wet as a tropical rain forest making the penetration both possible and pleasurable for us both. Her body trembled as she slowly lowered herself onto my steel rod. When she hit bottom with my cock buried as deep as it could possible go, she let out a guttural moan and paused to enjoy the feeling of our joined union.