The Mystery of "K"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising slowly she allowed my cock to slip nearly entirely out of the grip of her pussy before sliding back down again, each time pausing at the bottom of the stroke to savor the pleasure of the fullness of my cock so deep within her.

After several slow and methodical strokes, her pace began to quicken. I could hear her breathing sharpen and the frequency of her moans increase, both in the tone of her voice and the interval between subsequent gasps for air.

Still no words, and still no indication of whether it was Karen or Kelly who was impaling herself on my throbbing cock.

At the bottom of one particularly hard and deep stroke, she paused and ground her pussy into my pubic bone as if she was trying to reach just one millimeter deeper. With my cock buried as deep as possible, she continued to grind herself against my body, in an obvious attempt to feel my cock hit her deepest spots while her clit searched for the stimulation it craved.

I could feel her fingernails against my pubic bone as she frantically massaged her clit with her fingers while my cock remained nestled in the deepest part of her womb.

"Mmmmm," came a soft moan of pleasure as I could tell she was nearing climax. "MMMMMM," followed a significantly louder and more animalistic moan as the orgasm built within her.

I was once again nearing my own boiling point and the sensual feel of her tightness milking my cock combined with the incredibly erotic sounds escaping her lips was quickly bringing me to the cliff of another orgasm.

"Oh God," I can't hold back much longer," I groaned, as the unmistakable tingle in my balls began to emerge.

As if my words were gasoline thrown onto a fire, she burst into a frantic fuck, riding me as fast, as deep, and as hard as she could possible thrust. As her panting body arched and tensed around my cock, she suddenly stopped at the bottom of the last stroke, gasped a sharp intake of air, and savored the feeling of the intense orgasm forcing her Keigle muscles to grab involuntarily at my intruding shaft.

As the orgasm ripped through her body, I could feel my own explosion building and I knew it was only seconds away.

"Fuck baby," I'm gonna to cum," I moaned loudly, as my body tensed in preparation for the big blast.

I could already feel the cum attempting to escape from my balls when my mystery lover reached up and removed the blindfold from my eyes. My mind lurched from confusion to euphoria and my balls lost all control as I looked into the beautiful eyes of Susan, shaking and trembling as her juices coated my cock buried deep inside of her.

There was no holding back after that. My cock blasted with a bigger and more intense orgasm than the first one. I could feel Susan's pussy muscles milking every drop of cum from my shaft as her orgasm lingered on and on. With my cock still buried within her and our combined juices now oozing from her pussy, Susan leaned down and gave me a deep and passionate kiss.

"I love you Brian," Susan whispered, tears now flowing down her cheeks. "I always have, and I always will."