The Mystery of Lady Sienna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, we reached our destination. I was led into a large formal dining hall. The brutish servant from earlier stood motionless at attention at the far end of the big room. A female dressed in what looked like a maid's costume from hundred's of years ago was busy at a sideboard. Two men and one woman also wearing velvet robes were already seated at the table. I was led to a chair next to the lone female guest and a man I presumed to be a butler stepped from an alcove and held my chair for me. I was totally taken aback by this sudden descent into the customs of a long gone era. The other guests did not speak but were clearly sizing me up. Just as I was about to speak to my dinner companions the side door opened and Lady Sienna entered the room on the arm of a handsome man dressed impeccably in a new looking old-style suit more suited to a swashbuckling movie hero than a modern man of wealth.

My fellow dinner guests rose as the couple entered and I quickly followed suit. To my surprise the man that had escorted Lady Sienna into the room retreated as she took her place at the head of the table.

"Welcome, my dear guests. We have a new member in our household this evening. This is Mr. George Miller. Mr. Miller your other dinner companions tonight are long-time guests in our home. Miss. Sarah Freedman has been with us about a year now. Mr. Derrick Berg and Mr. John Carmen have both been in our house for several years. Each of my companions nodded as they were introduced. Sarah was clearly a very pretty woman, however it seemed she was trying to conceal her beauty. I thought perhaps Lady Sienna did not want any competition and insisted Sarah try to appear plain. The gentlemen on the other hand were both clearly trying to accentuate their already handsome looks. Neither the man who had escorted our hostess or the various servants were introduced. I wondered if the servants had once been ‘guests' of the Lady Sienna.

"Please, sit," Lady Sienna, said in a tone that was at once sweet and commanding.

Lady Sienna stared directly at me as the servants set a bowl of soup before each of us. Her Dark eyes seemed to be boring into my soul. I shuddered and hoped my imagination could conjure up a story that she would believe well enough to keep me alive long enough to find an escape from my predicament. No one made a move to eat the soup that had been served. Finally, our hostess smiled and raised a spoonful of the thick white liquid to her lips. As she did so the other guests began to eat and I followed suit. It was the most delicious Vichyssoise I had ever tasted. The cold creamy potato soup slid down my throat as the delicate flavor tickled my taste buds. When the soup was finished, I complemented the lady on its quality as the dishes were cleared.

"I am so glad you are enjoying your meal, Mr. Miller. Perhaps while we wait for the salad to be served you would care to tell us how you came to be on our lands?"

I swallowed hard trying to conceal my nervousness. I had never been much of a liar, but I had never been in such dire circumstances before either. It took all of my willpower to keep my hands from shaking as I prepared to tell Lady Sienna the tale I had only partially concocted in my room before coming down to dinner. Somehow I kept my voice from cracking and managed to speak in an even nonchalant tone.

"Well, ma'am, I am a traveler from a distant town. A simple man compared to you my Lady. My father's modest estate of course went to my oldest brother. I was apprenticed to a blacksmith, a most cruel man. After many years under his tutelage, it became clear he had no intention of honoring the apprenticeship contract. I would never be more than a servant to him and likely would have been worked to death. My breaking the contract of course brought shame upon my family and I had no choice but to leave my home and travel somewhere where I was unknown in an attempt to make my way in the world. I truly did not know I was on your lands. I am deeply sorry for the unintended poaching I did while traveling in this area. It was only to find sustenance and not for profit I assure you, my Lady. I am most grateful for my salvation at your hands, ma'am and I hope that my charming and beautiful hostess can understand my predicament and forgive my transgressions."

I did not know where the story came from. It was likely something stored in the recesses of my mind from a long forgotten history lesson or a novel read in my youth. It mattered not; I just prayed it would be believed by my insane hostess and buy me some time.

"Mr. Miller, that is a most interesting tale. You must be from a very great distance away from these parts not to know of our lands. Clearly you have had an arduous journey and an as yet unfulfilling life. I offer you my hospitality for now. I hope you understand the importance of proper behavior if you wish to remain a guest in my home."

"But, I really…." I started to try to say that what I really wanted was to be allowed to continue on my journey when she cut me off.

The salad had been served and she beckoned us to eat. We did as she commanded. It seemed her word was indeed law and no one here looked as if they had any intention of disobeying her. Like the soup the salad was amazingly delicious. It was a mixture of greens I was not familiar with and rather exotic looking vegetables. The dressing was a simple wine vinaigrette concoction. After the salad came a roast leg of lamb that melted in my mouth. Everything was so perfect I began to think I was dreaming.

There had been little conversation during the meal except for an occasional comment on the deliciousness of the meal. It seemed Lady Sienna had accepted my story. Perhaps she would have accepted any story that fit with her reality. I was feeling a bit more comfortable. As the main course dishes were being cleared I attempted to start a conversation but was once again cut of by our hostess.

"Dear guests please join me in the conservatory for desert and brandy," She said cheerily as she rose.

The impeccably dressed gentleman that had escorted her into the room seemingly appeared from no where. She took his arm and the couple led us down a brightly lit corridor. To my surprise Sarah Freedman took my arm as the other two gentleman walked side-by-side in front of us. She whispered in my ear that it was nice to have a new handsome man in the house.

"I do hope the Mistress allows you to stay," she said and kissed my cheek

I was quite surprised by this sudden intimate moment. She had not spoken three words to me during dinner. In fact she seemingly had no interest in me at all while we ate. Was she also mad? Was I mad? Had I lost my mind and been committed to an asylum? Or was I in fact a traveler escaping a dreary dangerous life in a distant town? I was losing my grip on reality and growing increasingly concerned.

The hall opened up into a large glass enclosed room. The thick old world glass was installed in heavy leaded framework. It reminded me of the pictures I had seen of England's Crystal Palace, though on a miniature scale. Candles burned throughout the room giving a beautiful soft glow to the exotic plants that grew in the exquisite ceramic containers in the room. The firelight danced against the glass beyond which only the dark foreboding abyss of the night could be seen. I imagined in the daytime one would see the delightful gardens I had viewed from my balcony on the other side of the thick glass. The marble floor was warm beneath my feet. When I asked about it later, it was explained that heated water was pumped through pipes under the floor to keep the room warm for the plants. We took seats on hand woven whicker furniture in the center of the grand sunroom. Our hostess once again took her seat alone, her escort having retreated to another room. Derrick and John sat together on a small two-seat sofa on one side of Lady Sienna and Sarah and I shared an identical sofa on the lady's opposite side.

The sofa was small enough that Sarah's leg was pressed next to mine and she made no effort to stay to her side of the seat. The dessert was a rich multilayered chocolate cake that tasted has if it was laced with fine rum. Both tea and brandy were offered to accompany the cake. As we ate the group finally began to talk. They asked questions about my home and told me a bit of their homes and lives. The stories seemed familiar as if I had read or heard them before. The combination of fine Napoleon brandy and the rum in the cake had me feeling a bit woozy. I feared I would have difficulty maintaining my story if I was not careful. I wondered if perhaps the food and drink were drugged as part of a plan to get the real truth out of me. If that happened surely the big bastard I met earlier in my room would soon be enjoying torturing me to death.

At some point I noticed Sarah's robe had fallen open a bit exposing her creamy, shapely legs. A familiar feeling stirred inside me. It had been awhile since I had had sex with anything other than my right hand. I quickly pushed aside those thoughts. It was not the time to be thinking about fucking the other guests. The last thing I needed was to displease Lady Sienna by choosing Sarah over her. Our hostess rose to her feet abruptly bringing the conversation to a halt. We all stood and waited for her to speak.

"Bedtime my friends!" She said in a tone that offered no hope of protest.

I had not been told when to go to bed since I was eleven years old, but I had every intention of honoring her order.

"Thank you for a lovely evening my guests. We are very pleased to have you in our home. Perhaps tomorrow we will all get to know Mr. Miller a little more intimately," She said with a bit of a wry smile.

When her escort returned and offered his arm she turned to us and said, "Sarah, please help Mr. Miller find his room, I trust you will all sleep well."

Lady Sienna took the well dressed man's arm and disappeared down the hall. Derrick and John said a quick good night before rapidly exiting the room. I was left alone with Sarah and oddly feeling very nervous about being alone with the pretty stranger. However, I was also considering the possibility that it might give me a chance to learn more about this place. I smiled warmly at her as she placed her hand on my arm and tried to guide me out of the room.

"How nice to have such a charming and pretty escort to show me around," I said in my warmest, most flirtatious voice.

"Oh, sir I can not show you anything but to your room. The Mistress would be most displeased if I allowed you to roam about her home," Sarah responded in a very concerned tone.

"I would never ask you to do anything that would put you in a bad stead with Lady Sienna. But, well perhaps we could sit and talk a bit before you lead me to my room. I am really not sleepy. Surely our hostess does not expect she can send us to bed as if we were children?"

"I do not think it would be wise for us to tarry here, Mr. Miller. But I do not think the Mistress would mind if I sat with you in your room for a bit and talked before we retired."

With that she pulled me to the door and I docilely followed her down the hall and to a different staircase than the one I had come down earlier. She explained that there were many passages and I should be careful if ever I was wandering around alone as it was easy to get lost. It felt like a warning for me not to try to get out of the house on my own. The stair case she brought me up was much narrower than the one I came down. I imagined this was the back servant's stairs in the original design of the home. After a long climb we arrived in a hallway. It was lined with heavy oak doors which I assumed led to bedrooms similar to mine. Sarah led me half-way down the hall before stopping and opening a door. It was the room I had been in earlier. I was surprised that there were no guards around and wondered if perhaps now would be a good time to make a break. But somehow I knew that would be a bad idea. Even if I could get away, I was sure my escape while being escorted by Sarah would result in a cruel punishment for the young woman. The thought of being the cause of her being harmed was too much for me, even at the expense of my own freedom.

We entered the room and sat together at the table where I had eaten my first meal in the house earlier. As if someone had planned for Sarah and me to be sharing time alone in my room, there was a fancy crystal decanter and two wine glasses sat out on the table. The decanter contained a thick dark liquid that Sarah poured us each a glass of. It turned out to be the finest port wine I had ever brought to my lips. I thanked her for the drink and then decided to begin to find out exactly where I was.

"Sarah, I do not wish to put you in any danger, but I must know where we are really? Who are you really? I was forced to make up a fanciful tale for Lady Sienna so she would not have me killed when she would not believe the truth. I know you are lying too, please tell me what is going on." I almost begged

"I am sorry; I really can not tell you much, George. But no I am not who I said I was downstairs. That is my story for the mistress's pleasure."

I saw a tear begin to form in her eye as she struggled with what to say to me. I placed my hand on her arm and gently caressed her wrist.

"Please, you have nothing to fear from me, I must know the truth," I coaxed.

"George, I simply just don't know the real truth of what this place is. All I know is like you when I told the real story of how I got here Lady Sienna called me a lying whore and the things she had her men do to me convinced me I needed a really good story if I wanted to live. The story I came up with is essentially the one you heard downstairs. She believes I am a poor unfortunate that was cast out by my step mother after my father died. She accepted that my presence on her property was forced upon me by some highwaymen that took advantage of me. For the past year I have been well treated and allowed to live a fairly luxurious if old fashioned life."

"So what is your real story?"

"Um, well, I allowed this guy I had been dating for a few months to take me camping in the mountains. It was really fun for the first few days; the two of us all alone in the woods enjoying nature and each other. On the third day we were skinny dipping in this little lake, just frolicking and having a great time. Anyway, we were having such a great time we didn't even notice the two young men that had snuck up on us. They were out hunting and all the noise we were making attracted them I guess."

She was really crying now and her voice was cracking. Obviously these were painful memories that had been repressed and kept well hidden. I touched her cheek to reassure her as I encouraged her to continue her story.

"Well when we did notice the guys watching us, Johnny, my boy friend asked them to turn around so I could get out and put my clothes on. Well as I am sure you guessed they refused. In fact they said they wanted us both to stay naked. Then the bigger one of the two opened his pants and exposed himself. He told Johnny to stay in the lake if he didn't want to get his ass fucked and told me to get out and come suck his cock. Well Johnny was brave and stupid and instead of doing as he was told, he rushed the guy even though they had loaded rifles. Before Johnny laid a hand on the big kid he got a rifle butt in his face. I ran over to him as he lay there unconscious with his face bleeding afraid they had killed him."

She was sobbing hard now and could barely speak. I moved my chair closer to hers and put my arms around her. I told her that I had the picture and she didn't need to go on. She told me that she wanted to get it out; that she needed to tell someone who would believe her.

"The one with his pants opened screamed at me that Johnny would be alright as long as I cooperated. Figuring I had no choice I went to him and got on my knees in the mud. He smelled bad; I guess he had been in the woods hunting and camping for a few days. I took his penis in my mouth anyway and fought the urge to vomit on him. He grabbed my hair and started humping my face while calling me all kinds of filthy names. Then his partner took his pants off and came up behind me. While the one was in my mouth the other started raping my vagina. Unfortunately, Johnny woke up. He charged them again and knocked over the one that was making me suck him just as his cock erupted. I tried to run away but the one that was behind me tossed me to the ground and made me watch as his buddy beat on Johnny. Johnny never had a chance. He was already dazed from the gun butt and the hunter was like a damn ox. Once Johnny was too hurt to move the big guy said, "I told you if you didn't want your ass fucked to be good, now you are going to be Billy's pussy boy!" Well the one that was holding me walked over to Johnny and made him get on all fours and then began to humping his rear end. Johnny's screams were awful. When they were through with Johnny they began taking turns with whatever part of me they wanted. After a few hours Johnny came to again and tried to help me. That time the big one just blew him apart with his rifle. That night while they were burying him I took off and hid in the woods. I guess they figured I would die out there alone and just took off with all our stuff and Johnny's car."

I continued to hold her and started kissing her softly as she related the terrible story to me. But somehow I knew she had not come to the worst part of the story yet.

"Well the next day I had no choice but to try and find my way out of the woods. I moved carefully; afraid I would run into the two guys again and they would kill me too. Sometime that afternoon a fierce storm like the one we had the other day moved in. I had no shelter and was naked and lost. I just kept wandering about until I came upon gardens of this house. One of the mistress's men found me scratching on the conservatory glass. He brought me in the house and the last thing I remember was being hosed off in a big tub and one of the maids attending to my cuts and bruises. The next morning I met Lady Sienna."

She was drained and simply could not go on. I decided that the rest of the story could wait. I held her until she managed to stop sobbing. She looked at me and mouthed a silent thank you. I pressed my lips to hers and she willing parted her soft puffy lips and accepted my tongue. Even though my brain told me I was going down a dangerous path, I wanted her desperately. I slid a hand inside her robe and cupped her perfect round breast. She sighed happily as my fingers teased her hardening nipple. My cock jumped as I felt her warm flesh in my hand.

"Please come to bed with me Sarah. I want you sweet lady. I want to make love to you and have us forget this place for as long as we can," I moaned.

"No, wait. You need to hear the rest of the story. You do not know how cruel the mistress can be if she is displeased!" She pleaded as I continued to caress her warm soft breasts.

"I do not care. I want to make love to you and then I will find a way to take you away from this place."

"No! It is not possible! Do you think I have not tried? Do you think there is not anything I would not have done to get away; including seducing the vile man servants that do the mistress's bidding?"

I was stunned for a moment. She was telling me she had let the bitch's evil bastard men use her in an attempt to get away and had only been fucked for her trouble. I didn't care, I wanted her and I was going to have her and then I was going to save her and myself. I kissed her hard, but she pushed me away.

"You must listen to me, George! My Johnny was brave and stupid! Don't you be stupid; I can't watch another man die for me, please listen!" She begged with tears streaming down her cheeks.