The Mystery of Lady Sienna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry, please finish your story. You are so pretty and desirable I just lost my head. I have never acted this way before. It must be this place," I said with growing despair.

"On what I thought was the morning after I arrived here I met the Mistress. I actually have no idea how long I had been here, though a maid indicated I had slept for at least two full days. Anyway, when I awoke she was sitting in a chair watching me. I was naked and had no way to cover myself as there was no sheet or comforter upon the bed I was in. Instinctively my hands moved to cover my privates. Lady Sienna said that she was sorry but I had been found naked and suitable bedclothes were not available. She also told me that I would learn not to be modest in her presence."

She spoke of Sienna in very reverent tones. But it did not seem to be a reverence brought on by genuine respect or out of feelings for the woman. Sarah was clearly terrified of Sienna. I wonder if I too would soon come to speak of her as my Mistress as Sarah continued the story.

"Lady Sienna, then stood and came over to the bed and took my hand in hers, pulling it away from my privates. She touched my thigh and pushed it gently as if trying to get me to open my legs. When I did not spread myself for her she told me that I could comply with her requests or she could have her servants help me comply. As she said it two large men entered the room. The man that brought you down to dinner was one of them. I tried to yank my hand free to cover myself. Even after all I had been through I was mortified to be naked on display in front of the two strange men. The Mistress spoke harshly this time saying that if I did not open my legs immediately she would have the men open them. Having no choice, I closed my eyes and opened my legs. I tried to pretend I was not there as I lay with my privates fully exposed. Next Lady Sienna ran her fingers through my bush and then opened up my labia as if inspecting my vagina. I remember gasping when her fingers entered me. After she finished inspecting my most private inner parts she moved to my breasts. She squeezed them and pinched my nipples. When she returned to her chair she told me to tell her how I came to be on her land."

I could see the pain on Sarah's face and felt her body shaking as she related the story of her arrival at Sienna's home. I was at once repulsed and fascinated by the story. I wondered why I had not been inspected intimately as Sarah was. Perhaps I had been inspected while unconscious. Anything was possible in the crazy world I found myself trapped in. I wiped away a tear from Sarah's cheek as she continued her tale.

"I told Lady Sienna the story I just told you about Johnny and the hunters. That is when she accused me of being a lying whore. She also indicated that only a witch could travel in a fanciful vehicle like I had described. George, she really truly doesn't know what a car is! When I protested that I had told her the complete honest truth she stood and turned for the door. As she stepped out she said something about some time with her men would convince me to speak the truth. As the door shut behind her the big men began to shed their clothing. Once they were completely naked they moved toward the bed. As you know, the Mistresses men are large. Well they are large everywhere George and hairy. Their penises are unusually almost grotesquely large. They forced me to do things to them. They took me repeatedly in every way a man can take a woman. Then they left me stretched and sore from the huge penises and totally broken. I resolved at that moment to figure out what story the Mistress wanted and to do anything she asked of me. Another session with those two would surely have killed me."

She fell into my arms sobbing and moaning that she was lost and that now I was too. She had lost all hope and become in her mind a minion of Sienna. I knew there was much more to her story, but I wanted no more of it tonight. I suggested she should get to her room and get some rest telling her I was worried that Lady Sienna might find out she was in my room so long and punish her.

"No, that won't happen George. I am so sorry I was a bit deceptive with you. The Mistress wanted me to be alone with you. If you want me I am to let you have me. Don't worry though, I will tell her that as far as I can tell you told her the truth of who you are at dinner. George it is not so bad living here and serving her, you will see," She said with tears in her eyes.

"Sarah, as I already told you I do want you. But, I do to want you if you are to be with me because Sienna ordered you to. If you want me then we can share my bed. If you are going to allow me to fuck you because that bitch ordered you to, please just go to your room," I said rather more angrily then I felt.

"Please, don't be angry with me. Don't you see I had no choice but to be here? But now I do want you! You are a wonderful man. I just don't want you to start caring for me and get hurt over me. But please, I will sleep on the floor if you like, just don't send me away. The Mistress may think I failed to do as she asked," She pleaded with me.

I told her I was not angry and that I understood. I also assured her I did not want Sienna mad at her and she could stay in my bed that night. She kissed me softly then asked that I please speak of Lady Sienna with respect. She said something about the guards and how their large penises might find other targets. Shivers ran through me at the thought of my virgin ass being ripped apart by the big-dicked apes that served Sienna. As much as the idea of being subservient to our captor repulsed me I decided that I had better be more careful, after all I had no way of knowing if my room was bugged. I suggested that we try to get some sleep.

It was at that point that I remembered that I was nude under the robe and had nothing to sleep in. I also imagined Sarah was in the same predicament. As she slipped out of her robe she assured me that she was now quite used to being naked in front of others and had no problem sleeping next to me in the nude. Her body was nearly alabaster and almost perfect in form. Her medium sized breasts were delightful orbs with small dark areolas surrounding pert little nipples. Her pubic mound was completely hairless and smooth as if it had just been shaven. I recalled her mentioning Sienna touching her bush and figured the Lady had ordered Sarah's pussy hair removed. I would later learn that a special cream was used to destroy the hair permanently. Sarah realized I was looking at her in an admiring fashion and smiled at me. Then she turned to show off the rest of her body. Her ass was nearly as perfect and gorgeous as the rest of her. However it was marred with a few scars that I choose not to ask about. They were long healed and I imagined they had come during her first days in the house.

When she turned back around she looked at me quizzically as if asking when her turn to see me was coming. I was even more apprehensive now that feasting my eyes on her body had caused my cock to begin to grow. She seemed able to sense the cause of my hesitation.

"It is alright the other gentlemen guest's manhood all respond that way when the Mistress has me show myself," She said almost shyly.

Damn, what sort of woman is Lady Sienna, I thought to myself as I let my robe drop to the floor. Almost as soon as it fell from my shoulders, Sarah ran over and scooped up the fine fabric. She folded it neatly and laid it over her own on a chair.

"We must never disrespect the gifts our Mistress gives us!" She squealed.

I could see she was genuinely concerned for my well being. I smiled at her and thanked her for helping me learn. I vowed to myself to let Sarah teach me to be properly subservient to Sienna. I would fool that bitch so as to gain her trust and then I would get Sarah and myself out of the nightmare. Impulsively I wrapped my arms around Sarah and pulled her into a tight hug. Her warm skin felt wonderful against mine and my cock continued to grow as it nestle against her silky white flesh. I noticed how tanned my own skin looked against her milky body just as our lips met. Our lips touched softly for a moment and then hers parted and I slipped my tongue into her waiting mouth.

When her tongue touched mine it was like an explosion of pleasure coursed through my body. Our skin rubbed together as our tongues danced erotically in and out of each other's mouths. Our hands began to roam. Her touch was heavenly. All of the pent up desires from a long time without a lover and the frustration of captivity combined to build a passionate fire deep in my being. I no longer cared if Sarah wanted me for me or to please the bitch who seemed to own her. I wanted her and at that moment nothing could stop me from making love to that beautiful fragile young woman. In my mind we both needed to share the passion and forget our circumstances for a brief time.

I broke our kiss and lifted her off her feet. She sighed as I carried toward the big plush bed. It was a contented sigh, the sigh of a woman who wanted to be carried to bed. I was convinced that our love making would be from our mutual desires and not the will of our hostess. I kiss her lips softly as I lowered her to the soft bedding. She held firmly to my neck, pulling me down on top of her enticing body. As I crawled onto the bed with her my throbbing cock brushed along her flesh sending shivers throughout my body. I feared I would cum from the excitement before I even entered her.

She somehow seemed to know I needed time to settle down. She pulled her body away from mine as to avoid further stimulation of my cock as she took my hand in hers. She guided my hand to her pussy. She spread her legs giving me easy access to her hairless, hot, wet treasures. I gently opened her swollen pussy lips and slipped a finger between her moist pink folds. She squealed with delight as my finger tip found her already hard clit. I swirled my finger around her little button as I lower my mouth to her breast. Her nipple stood up as if waiting for my tongue. It did not have to wait long. I held her succulent tit in my lips as I flicked my tongue over her nipple. She was squirming on the bed, moaning softly, encouraging me to rub her clit with increased zeal. My thumb entered her hot, quivering pussy and she cried out in passion. Suddenly my hand was soaked. Her pussy gushed as her orgasm took hold.

Unable to contain my own desires any longer, I climbed atop her writhing body. She spread her legs and wrapped them around me. Her silky thighs gripped me as I entered her. She pulled me deep inside her with her long surprisingly strong legs. I felt as if my cock had been encased in soft, wet mold. Her legs held me so tightly I was unable to move. However, I still felt a great deal of friction on my throbbing tool. She had such control that it felt like the walls of her pussy were rippling over my cock.

The pleasure she was giving me so intense I was thrashing about even though I had no desire to be free of her grip. My tightening balls were dripping with her warm female cum and I knew I could not maintain control much longer. Suddenly she released me and pulled her knees up toward her heaving breasts. Her pussy was now wide open and the vise-like grip on my cock had been eased.

She looked wide-eyed at me and moaned in the most erotic voice I had ever heard, "Fuck me! Hard! Now!"

Her cry was both a plea and an order. I was helpless to do anything but what she commanded of me at that moment. I pulled back until my cock nearly left her tunnel and then drove myself back in to her depths. She gasped as my throbbing member impaled her and her quivering body told me she was cumming again. Encouraged by the lustful look in her eyes, I pulled back and drove forward again and again. The room filled with the sounds and the smells of raw uninhibited sex. I have no idea how long we fucked. I remember wondering how it was possible I could be in such a state of arousal for so long and not lose control. I later learned I had been given a drug that delays male orgasm; a drug that would become part of my daily routine.

I do not know how many times my sweet partner came during the onslaught that was our love making that night. Her repeated moans and whimpers of release were like a grand symphony to me as our sweat covered bodies rubbed together. We were joined as one in pure animal lust. When finally my release came it was as if a flood gate had opened. My mind was spinning and my body alive with intense pleasure as I shot a torrent of my thick, hot seed deep inside Sarah's womb. When the last of my cream had oozed from my shrinking cock, I rolled off of her and lay unable to speak, paralyzed from pleasure and exhaustion. She rolled to me, laying her head on my shoulder. She softly kissed my stubble covered cheek and gently caressed my trembling body until I recovered my senses. We shared a brief, deep, loving kiss before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

To be continued………….