All Comments on 'The Mystic Adventure Ch. 02'

by smugmug

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I like it

Hope he continues to hook up with Kelly when they get home. Same city right? Kim seems fun but I like Kelly more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Nice.

Love the story. Nice pacing and characterizations, and it's making me feel the pull of the islands...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Batten down the Hatches, matey!

Your style takes the reader (moi) right into the storyline, as though onsite. The visual imagery is focused and clear, the characters are emerging nicely; reminds one of a postcard - WISH YOU WERE HERE!!! Envision several more chapters, and given your "free spirited" plot, each one as lengthy as Part 1. Can't wait for the next one.

denverjohndenverjohnabout 14 years ago
please work on a kelly relationship

it's like you can feel something brewing. Please do bring that to life. I think it could be wonderful especially with your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

awesome story. I sure hope it continues. HOT! HOT!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

Wow this story really caught me by surprise. The detail and the writing is great. The story's very straightforward but also very compelling. I really hope you continue with more of the characters and Brad romancing Kim and Kelly in paradise. He definitely seems to have a connection with Kelly.

Keep up the great work and please continue, this was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

Can't wait to read more..only problem is I want a holiday like this!

Thanks for a great story.

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Character and Drama

Great start. Actually, outstanding. I'd like to get to know Kim much better in the next chapter - actually all 3 characters. Plus, we'll need some conflict, dilemma and/or uncertainty along with plenty of you know what to keep our interest for the rest of this vacation. You've set a very high standard of narrative so far. keep the quality high and take your time. We'll be watching and waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Great story; a nice example of how an erotic story can be more than just fucking ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it!

Please keep going with this. Great story!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
Wow, is it hot in here?

Besides being hot, your writing is very good. I like the imagery, the description of the girls, and the sex. What more could I ask for? I'm really looking forward to reading Chapter 3.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
cool

Are they going to forget about sailing? time to go sail on bro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuuuuuuucckkk

This is SO, SO hooooott, can't believe how hard I am, I know exactly how Brad felt!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

That's got to be the hottest thing I've ever read. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG, OMG, OMG

Ditto from previous comment. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How sweet it is....

Sex with more than one person at a time can be mind altering and an experience like nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg so fucking sexy

Would love to join in with these two lush cunts, sex crazed cunt lapping sex maniac .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous