The Mystic Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was the first one to shift her position so that she was turned into me rather than looking straight up. She put her hand on my chest and traced lazy circles in my chest hair. Every once in awhile, her hand would graze my nipple and shoot electric sparks directly down to my cock. I soon felt Kim's hand join in as she nestled in as well.

The sound of the water gently lapping at the side of the boat, the warm breeze softly playing over us, and the Moon reflecting on the water were all working together; starting us on a journey that was quite a bit different than the one to Marinas Cay.

I looked over at Kelly snuggling in my arm and she looked up at me. I felt like I needed to say something but before I could, she moved up and kissed me. It was a sweet, gentle kiss at first but it quickly went to critical mass and before I knew it, our tongues were twisting over each other and I was running out of breath. I pulled back and looked at her. We both caught our breath, and then smashed our faces together again.

I vaguely became aware of something warm and soft on my left nipple and then realized that it was Kim lightly licking and flicking her tongue all over it. I broke off of the kiss with Kelly and looked over at Kim. She stopped what she was doing, looked up at me and then attacked my mouth with hers.

Holy Fuck! Okay, yeah, I had thought about the possibility of this but it was always just that - a possibility. I didn't really want to think about it too hard because it just seemed like in reality, it would be weird.

Yeah, so, I'm okay with weird if this is what weird is. Kelly was now licking my right nipple and her hand had moved down to my right leg. She was brushing her hand along my thigh, just teasing me with her proximity to my now raging erection. I turned back toward Kelly and Kim, instead of going back to work on my nipple, followed my mouth over to Kelly's, pulling herself over my chest to do it. She had managed to wriggle out of her shirt as well so her bare tits were smashed on my chest. All three of our tongues were engaged in a fierce battle for some kind of domination. Just then, Kelly's hand grabbed my cock and her tongue stopped. Kim's stopped as well and we all kind of froze there with our tongues still in each other's mouths, but not moving.

Without moving her mouth from where it was, Kelly mumbled, "I found the maglite."

All three of us exploded into laughter. The girls were giggling hysterically and I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Our faces were still pressed together though and we would each alternately stop laughing long enough to have a quick lick or tongue battle with one of the others before cracking up again. Through it all, Kelly's hand never left my cock. She wasn't pumping it, just caressing it and giving it a squeeze every once in a while. We finally stopped laughing and began to kiss in earnest again. I felt Kim's hand slide down my chest and dig beneath the waistband of my swim trunks. The tie was still tied which made it a tight fit for her hand. She fumbled around for the tie, pulled it apart, and whipped my trunks down in one motion. Damn!

Kelly's hand re-grabbed my cock as well so both girls had a handful. As if on cue, both girls started sliding their tongues down my chest. They lingered a bit around each nipple and then continued lower. With my face now free, I looked down to take in the view. Kim had gotten on her knees next to me with her mouth still licking its way south. Her tits were hanging down and would rub on my chest if she reached over to the far side to kiss Kelly. I now noticed that she was also out of her shorts and had on only a G-string or thong bottom. I moved my left hand up and caressed her breasts. They were every bit as good as I had expected. Firm and smooth with small, dark nipples that were begging to be sucked. I pulled my hand up and moved it out to her ass, which was out to the side of me. It was every bit as smooth and firm as it looked to be under her shorts. I caressed her butt and ran my hand around the inside of her thigh, slowly bringing it up to her cunt. I could feel her wetness through the thin fabric of her thong and she let out a low moan as my fingers played over the outside of her pussy.

With my left hand exploring the wonders of Kim's slippery slit, my right hand found Kelly and I caressed her back as she slid down my side. All of a sudden, she stopped and slid back up my side and nuzzled her face in my neck. She licked up to my ear and whispered softly. "God, I'm on fire. I'm pretty drunk but you are driving me crazy."

"Mmm. Me too," I whispered back. I wasn't really sure if she was making an excuse for this or what.

She seemed to get a little more serious but still whispered, "I can't keep my hands off you but I still feel a little weird."

"What's wrong." I slid my hand over her ass and felt her bikini bottoms bunched up into a wedgie under her shorts.

"I don't know. I guess I just don't want you to think I'm a slut. I totally want to make out with you, and Kim too, but I also don't want you to think less of me if we do. I just don't want you to think that Kim and I just go around tag-teaming every guy we meet."

My hand stopped groping her ass. God, what is happening here? How is this girl connecting so completely with my head? I knew exactly what she was conflicted over because I was thinking the same kind of thing. I desperately wanted to have a threesome with these two but I was starting to have more than just lustful feelings for Kelly. I didn't want her to think of me as just some guy out to bag some chicks and toss them away in the morning. Can you mix no-holds-barred debauchery with serious emotions, respect, and... I didn't want to say that word but I knew what I was thinking.

My left hand had stopped fingering Kim and she had eased up on the hand job she was administering to my cock. She seemed to be part of the conversation without actually joining and I had the sense that she felt some of the same feelings. She laid back down beside me and put her head on my chest, listening.

"If you can believe it, I know exactly what you mean. You guys are so amazing that any guy would give his left nut to have animal sex with you." Kim twiddled my left nut and I squeezed her ass. "Obviously, this is a fantasy that I'd only ever dreamed about but there's something more here that I don't want to lose either.

"Like I told you on the plane Kell, this place is different and you get to suspend the normal rules while you're here. I think we should just go with it and concentrate on having the most fun we can have while we are here. That should be the number one goal - our pact. If it feels good, do it. What happens in Vegass, all that stuff. When the trip is over, and we are back to being real people, we will rejoin the real world where you have to consider a few more things. Until then, all that matters is the pact. What do you think?"

Kelly responded by squeezing me tighter and then lifting up and giving me one of the softest, sweetest kisses I've ever had. Its message was clear. She looked over at Kim. I don't think Kim was quite so conflicted but I'm sure she could sense Kelly's feelings and angst. Kelly reached over and drew her in for another kiss that was equally touching. I think the pact was sealed.

The girls broke off the kiss and smiled at each other. "Works for me," Kim said. She squeezed my slightly softened cock, pushed herself up to turn around, and wrapped her lips around me. Fuck. Me.

"So you want to have animal sex huh?" Kelly said as she looked down at Kim licking the head of my now stiffening cock. Quite a rollercoaster huh buddy? "Do you have fantasy about making it with two girls?"

"Oh no Kell. I never think about that," I said in my most sarcastic voice.

"Honestly, I've never dreamed of two girls sucking my cock - almost fighting over it to get more licks than the other. I've never wished that it was my cock in the porno movie that the girls would kiss from opposite sides, sliding up and down, ending with them kissing each other as they came off the end and then the cock pushing them apart again as they went back down the sides. Nope, never, ever thought of that.

"I've never even remotely entertained the idea of."

"Okay, I get it fantasy boy," she laughed. "So, you're saying that if I moved down here with Kim and pulled your cock out of her mouth like this, that would be good?"

"Uh, yeah."

"And if I slowly licked up the side of it like this," she slid her tongue teasingly along the underside as she looked me in the eyes, "that would be good too?"

"Mmm."

"I should probably suck it like this right?" She licked the tip and then sucked it into her mouth, still looking straight into my eyes.

"Shit."

She popped it out of her mouth and looked at Kim and then back at me. "Should I make Kim suck it now? Would that be good?"

"Yeah, that'll work." I could barely speak.

"Maybe I should just rub it all over her face first. Like this." Kelly smeared the head of my cock all over Kim's face while Kim's tongue tried to catch a lick as it went by her mouth.

Kelly then moved closer to Kim and followed the head around with her tongue as well. This, of course, resulted in the two of them alternately kissing each other and kissing and licking my cock. It then just fell into an out an out sucking frenzy with both girls taking turns licking and sucking. When one girl had my dick in her mouth, the other would move down to my balls and lick them. She would move back up to my cock, lick the other girl's mouth as my cock disappeared into it, meaning "my turn", and they would switch.

I had tried at first to fondle the girls as best I could but they had shifted so far down that I couldn't really reach them. After a few minutes of this onslaught, I was so focused on what they were doing to my cock that I just gave up. I fell into that mode where all you can do is just give yourself over to it and concentrate on the pleasure.

My breathing was quickening and I could feel myself getting close the edge as these two temporary sluts worked me over. Kelly could feel it and upped the ante. She popped my cock out of her mouth and looked me straight in the eyes again. "So, in your fantasy, do you shoot your load on these two girls?" She stroked my spit-soaked cock with her hand and smiled. I hadn't gotten to that part in my fantasy description, nor to the part where the girls talk nasty as they suck me either but she had hit on them both. Fuck.

"Do you think I should just jack you off into Kim's face? What do you think Kimmy? Would you like that?"

Kim answered by following Kelly's hand up and down my shaft with her mouth.

"You probably have a lot of cum stored for all the teasing you've been getting. It would probably make a mess if you blasted her."

Oh god.

"I might have to lick it off of Kim's face too. You think?"

It started in my toes I think. It actually started kind of slowly. It built in my toes and feet but then quickly gained power and raced up my legs. Kelly could see the change coming over me. I needed to close my eyes but I couldn't look away from her as she took my cock from Kim, sucked it, and put it back in Kim's mouth.

"Maybe I'll spray both of us so that -"

I lost it. My balls clenched and then let loose. The first shot happened when I was still in Kim's mouth and she let out an "Umm" as it hit. Kelly quickly pulled me out to put me in her own mouth but as Kim's mouth came off, the second shot fired and hit Kim in the lips. Kelly held my cock there as it spurted and she smashed her face on my pulsing dick. This drove me ever further over the edge and I shot even harder. The two girls were getting blasted by my cum and were eagerly licking each other's faces and my cock as I spurted. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen and I came harder than I ever had in my life.

The smut stories and letters to Penthouse all have descriptions where the guy says something like "My cock shot gallons of cum on her pretty face." Then all the scientists say something humbling like " Ahem, the average male ejaculate is approximately two tablespoons." Yeah, fuck that. I came gallons.

Ok, not gallons but those girls were fucking plastered. They never skipped a beat though. As much as they tried to maintain the "gimmie all you got big boy" attitude, I think they were a little surprised too.

Kim was the first to break out of the Superslut persona. "Holy shit Brad!" She ran her finger along Kelly's upper lip and sucked off the cum. "How long have you been storing that? I didn't think one guy could have that much cum."

Kelly handed her a shirt to wipe off her face - at least what hadn't already been licked off.

I was so out of breath that I couldn't answer. It was at this point that I realized that I had also basically been in a crunch position for that last fifteen minutes. In order to watch all the action happening in my crotch, I had picked my head up and been in a sit-up position with my abs tensed. My abs had now decided that they had had enough and let go. I fell back against the cockpit cushions exhausted. My legs were numb, my toes were curled and I was absolutely drained - both literally and figuratively.

The girls' faces appeared over me as the lights were going out. I groggily said something like "I want to do you now," but I knew that wasn't going to happen. The girls smiled at me, looked at each other, and back at me. My eyelids were fluttering now and I was desperately trying to keep them open. Each girl bent down and kissed me.

"You are delicious lover," Kelly whispered in my ear between kisses on my neck, nose, forehead, and lips. "Sweet dreams."

My last conscious thought was me wondering if it was possible I was falling in love with this girl.

Then everything went dark.