The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the way, this scene was NOT simulated!

Then Sam walks to the pool. I pull my hand out from under my shorts and follow him. I walk to the window in the kitchen and watch as he stretches by the pool. Sweat pours from his skin and drips down the front of him. I take a sip from a cool glass of water. As a bead of sweat drips from Sam's neck all the way down his chest, over his abs, his belly, then finally soaking into his shorts, I catch a similar bead of water dripping down the side of my glass with my tongue and very suggestively lick it into my mouth. Sam jumps into the pool and swims under the cool refreshing water.

Cut to: me falling into my bed—writhing, rubbing my hands all over my body. Intercut that with shots of Sam swimming, gliding through the water. Again my one hand slips beneath my shorts as the other plays with my breasts almost exposing them, Sam swims, his back flexes as he paddles through the glassy water; his shorts barely clinging to his thighs, his cute tight ass clearly visible through the wet fabric.

Then he pulls himself out of the water and stands before the camera. I sit up in bed in ecstasy. The camera pans across Sam's wet body and transparent shorts showing an almost obscene shot of his wet dick wrapped in the soaking white fabric of his shorts. I rip my tank top open and expose my bare breasts in all their glory as I fondle them seductively.

I pull my shorts and panties off covering myself with my hand as my finger enters me. I masturbate intensely for the camera while completely nude.

Kate and I were very careful not to reveal too much so as not to be pornographic per se, but to show enough that it was insanely personal and something that would drive a 19 year-old boy out of his mind with desire!

Finally, I climax and scream Sam's name while out of breath and drenched with sweat and my own sexual lubrication.

The movie ends with a birds-eye shot of me splayed out on my bed fully nude from head to toe looking into the camera as it zooms into my face. In close up I seductively say, "Sam," and smile.

Fade out.

At this point I knew Sam had watched the movie there was no turning back now. I waited to see if I could hear anything or if he was going to come out of his room. I waited for an eternity! He never came out, I couldn't hear anything, his light was still on, but nothing.

I considered going in there and seeing him, but I didn't.

I would see him tomorrow and see what he thought. I was very nervous, but also glad for what I did for him.

There is one final chapter to my tale, but for now I will leave you with this:

Of all the ways I thought my adventures with Sam would have concluded—what actually happened was far more erotic, far more sensual than anything I could ever have expected.

I'll tell you about it in the next chapter—

*****

Please vote and leave comments. Thanks and enjoy!

12