The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a quick study. He moved in again slowly, kissing me gently on the lips, his hands carefully cupped my boobs and massaged them with caring tenderness. His wet touch was quickly soaking my shirt and the feeling of his cool wet hands on my boobs was amazing.

Then he lifted me off the ground and carried me outside into the drenching rain!

He carried me like a bride across the threshold only this time we went outside instead of in. I looked down as the rain soaked my shirt and made it cling to my bare breasts underneath. Sam watched this as well and then looked me in the eyes and smiled. He let me down into a standing position and peeled my wet shirt off. He watched as my boobies fell out from the saturated fabric and he quickly took them into his hands and fixed his lips around my nipple, he softly licked and sucked all over my firm tits. Then his face slid down my front and his hands undid my shorts.

'This is really going to happen' I remembered thinking and that was one of my last thoughts because from that point on it was all feelings, sensations, and orgasmic glee.

Sam wasn't experienced in the female body, but he knew what felt good on his own body and he tried the same techniques on me—I was happy to let him experiment. He gently rubbed his fingers around my bare belly and across my legs. Then his hands made quick work of my wet shorts and panties and soon I was completely nude in front of my beloved boy. His eyes scanned every inch of my naked form as I proudly presented myself to him. He looked up at me one last time before burying his face between my legs. His tongue entered me and I suddenly like I was standing naked before the entire universe and I didn't mind in the least. The electric shocks of pleasure shooting from this boy's tongue and all through my vagina were so dynamic I didn't give a fuck if the thunderclaps were the entire planet exploding! There was a planet of pleasuring exploding inside me right then and that was all that mattered to me! He knew enough to keep his tongue soft and tease the clit without focusing on it alone.

Sam consumed my sexual organs like a starving man on a watermelon!

Did I use that one already? Okay, I did but fuck it! I don't know what else to say! He was simply voracious in his desire as he licked my quivering pussy clean of its libidinous lust!

My arms raised up over my head and my hands found the window frame of the house. I pulled myself up into the air and Sam stood up as I flung my legs over his shoulders and he continued eating me out. I was now horizontal in mid air as he played harmonica with my cunt.

Holy shit! I've never used that word before. I hate that word, but you know what; in that moment that's what it was to me, it was my dirty little cunt and he was playing it like a tune!

He tongue fucked me into another dimension of sensual bliss. Finally my arms got tired and I let him know. He let me down and I quickly grabbed him by his dick as if to say 'okay, Buddy, let's see how you like it.'

I pulled his shorts and underwear down and his stiff penis shot up and out into the open. I looked at it up close and personal for the first time. It was as pretty close up as from far away and I tickled my finger up underneath his shaft. His penis twitched and his body jolted with pleasure. I cupped his warm, testicles in my hand and I licked the loose skin before taking one of his nuts between my lips and sucking very gently on it, while I tickled my fingers up and down his shaft.

Then I put both my hands at either side of his dick and softly caressed my fingers up and down the length of his throbbing rod just barely making contact with it—once again he shivered in gratification.

Finally the tease was over and I took the head of his penis into my mouth and I heard him moan—how sexy is it when you can make a guy moan? I'll answer my own question, it's pretty fucking sexy!

I knew I was now in competition with Tom and I had to show Sam who really knew their way around a cock! I sucked that boy in ways it would be tough for him to top if he lived to be a thousand years old. I sucked fast, I sucked slow, I kissed every inch of that penis, I licked the tip of his dick like a Popsicle for an unbearable amount of time—I kneaded his nuts, I poked his perineum, I even adulated his anus! I took a moment to glance up at him and his eyes were practically rolled backwards into his head he was in such a state of pleasure.

Looking up the length of his body from this angle really made him look like a Greek statue. The rain was pouring down his bare skin, his head was arched back, his muscles were flexing with my movements, and his naked belly drove in and out with his quickening breath, as the bright white sky gave him a heavenly backdrop. It was a sight to see!

I relentlessly tickled his balls as my lips bobbed up and down the tight, slick, wet skin of his steely cock. His moaning intensified and I almost laughed at how cute his moaning was. Like when you scratch a dog's belly and their leg moves up and down really fast—it's just funny and beautiful and pure.

Then I decided this couldn't end yet so I stopped. I simply sat there a moment with his erect penis in my mouth and neither of us moved. I could feel his heart pounding in my mouth, which just aroused me even more!

I released him, stood up and I kissed him. I made him taste his own precum off my tongue, which he gladly accepted. Then I grabbed my hand around his aching cock and led him to the pool. I wrapped my nude body around his and we both fell sideways into the cool water.

When we surfaced the rain was falling so hard it was making the pool water splash up around us to the point where I felt like the whole world had been consumed by water there was only the two of us left.

What a wonderful world!

I slid up his bare body and slowly lowered myself onto his penis. Our eyes never parted as the thickness of his cock pushed its way through my labia.

Sam's face contorted as I took him fully inside me, this was the first time he ever penetrated a woman and I think he enjoyed the sensation even more than his wildest masturbatory fantasies could ever have conceived.

I bit my lower lip and waited for his next move, he kissed me so perfectly, so softly, I didn't know what to expect from him at this point, but he seemed to instinctively know what to do.

I've always said Sam was an intuitive, caring person and it was now paying off in spades for him. His understanding of human senses and feelings were serving him well as he seemed an old pro at this—I realize nature is nature and we all have it within us, but Sam quickly mastered the delicacies that make love making so exquisite.

He maneuvered in and out very carefully at first a little unsure of himself; I gently kissed his lips to reassure him. I drove his thrusts with my kisses—as I kissed him harder he fucked me harder, as I kissed him softer he fucked me softer and it worked perfectly, we had invented our own personal synchronization and it was flawless.

His cock was a perfect fit as it stimulated a new sense of fervent rapture through my body. I wrapped my legs around him and floated in the cool water as he thrust in and out of me with his thick, firm cock.

His facial expressions were priceless; they shifted between looks of appreciation, joy, and of fierce elation. Then he would smile at me as if he came back to reality for a minute and noticed me enjoying him, then he went back to his expressions of pleasure, focus, and exhilaration—he was just so cute!

An enormous blast of thunder shook us out of our pleasure realm and I started to cum. An orgasm shot through me and I actually squealed! I am usually pretty reserved in the noise-making department when it comes to orgasms, but this moment was so special and so intense that I let out a scream that I think scared Sam so much that he blew his wad right then!

That made me laugh. I laughed my ass off as we both came simultaneously and I couldn't stop laughing. He started laughing too and the two of us laughed and came all over each other in our pool while being bombarded by pelting rain.

We slowed our movements and came to a stop. We stared into each other's eyes then kissed passionately. I released my legs from around his waist and he hoisted me out of the pool and onto the patio. Taking, of course, a moment to slide his hands over my breasts one last time—guys and their boobies, I swear!

The rain seemed to be slowing as well and soon it had stopped altogether.

Sam and I lay on our backs completely nude and exhausted looking up at the white clouds as they dissipated and revealed patches of blue sky. I crawled over to him and rested my head on his chest and I watched as his penis had begun to deflate and flop to one side. He put his arms around me and we enveloped our naked bodies together as he quietly kissed me on the forehead.

The only sound was of the raindrops falling from the branches and leaves of the forest around us. Everything else was silent and cool. It was as if the whole world had been relieved of a terrible tension and it was now time to snuggle and relax. I held my beautiful Sam and twirled my finger through his little patch of chest hair as he rubbed his lips across my face planting tiny little kisses on me. Then suddenly the slimy, wet tongue of our dog Max who had returned from his own rendezvous licked our faces. Max was soaked from the storm and shook his wet smelly dog hair all over our naked bodies and we laughed. Sam and I laughed hysterically as we were once again—and for the first time—a family.

THE END

Thanks everyone for reading this series. If you were ever going to comment now would be the time-I would love to hear your thoughts now that the story has come to an end. Also be sure to vote!

Thank you very much for following this sexy tale!

12