Old Lover, New Possibilities

Story Info
My wife beds old boyfriend, we consider doing more.
5.6k words
3.85
19.8k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers

My wife and I are both twenty-two and been married for three years. We fell madly in love in our first year at college. Susan is a beautiful, willowy brunette with small breasts and a lithe 105 Lb. body and I wasn't about to let her get away. We are the only married couple in our group of friends and thus interested observers of their horny dating activities.

Susan had only one prior lover as I did so we had much to learn. Watching porn gave us techniques and positions to try including eating pussy for the first time. A few months ago as we lay side by side afterwards, she asked me about my first lover.

"A friend of my sister. She was my age but already very experienced which was just as well since I knew nothing. The summer before college was as exciting as could be for a horny guy."

Truth be told, we fucked all the time but I was reluctant to go into detail and upset Susan.

"Was she cute?"

"More than cute, very attractive. That was the problem; other guys hit on her all the time. Eventually she decided she wanted more experiences and we split."

"And you haven't seen her since?"

"No, although I heard she's also going to U of M. And what about your first?"

"He was my boyfriend throughout high school. Our dating was all very innocent until one night. We had been out with some friends and there was lots of making out. Afterwards in his car I rubbed his crotch and feeling bold, unzipped his jeans. I had never seen a cock before. I squeezed and fondled it and was very surprised when it squirted all over my hand.

The next time instead of just fondling him I licked the head and a couple of inches of cock went into my mouth. I really didn't know what I was doing but it didn't matter, moments later he exploded. I choked as he filled my mouth. He pressured me to do more but I was afraid. Of course, I eventually I gave in."

She reached over and fondled me. "Oh, this is turning you on!" She lowered herself onto my resurrected cock as she continued her narrative. "He rubbed the head of his cock up and down between my pussy lips. When it touched my clitoris, I shivered with excitement. I wanted him inside me but also was afraid it was too big. He pushed in an inch, then more until he was at my hymen. I told him to do it, and he pushed hard. It didn't hurt as much as a feared. That summer we had sex whenever there was opportunity."

The next night after sex she had a new revelation.

"Honey, there is a little bit more to my story. A friend of mine threw a party at her house while her parents were out of town. Things got a little wild, lots of making out. My boyfriend and I went into one of the bedrooms for sex and afterwards we both fell asleep. I woke up as he pushed his cock back into my already fucked pussy. It felt really good and I was getting very excited. I turned my head and was surprised to see him asleep. Someone else was fucking me!"

"You mean some other guy? And you didn't try to stop him?"

"I should have but by that point he had me really worked up as he pounded away at my pussy. He filled me with cum and I exploded moments later. He pulled out and left the room without saying a word. I didn't say anything to my boyfriend and I never found out who it was."

I found the thought of her mystery lover wildly erotic. We added a fantasy where I would pretend to be some stranger who was fucking my wife. I bought two dildos to add to the excitement, one medium like me and other big, 10".

Our favorite sex now is eating Susan's pussy and get her hot, then use the medium dildo as a cock. I rub the dildo up and down between her labia, dipping slightly into her vagina, then up to her clitoris. I tried to mimic what a guy with a good cock would do, working the dildo deep in her tight pussy.

As I fuck her with the dildo I give running commentary. A few minutes later I tell Susan we are going to switch and pull out the dildo. I thrust my cock into her now warmed-up pussy. After a minute of fucking I push the dildo back in, and continue to switch back and forth. By now Susan is getting progressively more excited but I am far from coming since half the time my cock is not getting any action.

Sensing she is very close I lick along her labia next to the dildo in her pussy. Then I move up and diddle her clitoris in tempo with the dildo. That sets her off like a bomb.

I flip her over and push my cock into her slippery tunnel from behind. Now it is my turn to fuck. I pump her pussy full of cum and Susan follows me moments later with her second orgasm.

"God, that was great, honey," she gushed as she caught her breath. Best yet. It sure is fun to have two cocks."

****

"Honey, how about we try the bigger dildo this time? Let's see if it will fit."

It was noticeably bigger than my cock, maybe too big. I pressed the head to her hole and gently pushed. About an inch penetrated.

"What a minute, honey. Let me get used to it."

I held it in position and then backed it out. Again, I pushed and this time it went just a bit deeper.

"You doing ok?"

"Yeah. But stop if I tell you."

I again withdrew the dildo and then pushed back in, this time about two inches disappeared in her snug pussy. I heard her draw in a breath.

'OK?"

'Yeah, I think so. Wait a minute. OK, do a little more."

I gently added pressure and inch by inch it disappeared in my wife's tight pussy. I expected her to stop me but soon she had it all. I held it in position to let her get accustomed to its size.

"Oh, baby, it's really filling me up."

I backed it out a couple of inches and pushed in, short gentle movements in and out,

"Oh.... Oh.... She grabbed my hand and held my hand to keep the dildo deep into her pussy, convulsing in an extended orgasm. After she settled down, I slowly withdrew the dildo from her now dilated pussy.

"Wow that was quick! I want you to fuck me, honey, but give me a minute. God that was really something. I have never come like that before. OK, now your turn."

I pushed my cock into her now distended vagina.

"Oh, it stretched me. Do I still feel ok?"

"Not as tight but still great."

I fucked her fast and hard. All too soon I groaned as my cock erupted and spewed a load of hot cum deep in her I kept my cock buried deep as multiple spurts filled her pussy. She surprised me with another orgasm.

Later we talked.

"The big dildo is too much to use regularly. Once it was in me it felt good but I don't want a loose pussy. Let's save it for special occasions. The smaller one is your size and fits me perfectly. I think we should name it to make it more personal.

"Sure. Any names come to mind?"

"Oh, could be anything. Bob, Jim, or how about Marmaduke," she laughed. She paused in thought. "How about Charley?"

"You're really getting into this fantasy thing. OK, sure, if it makes it more exciting for you, next time Charlie will fuck you."

****

"Jimmy, your stories are so realistic that I sometime forget that Charley is just a dildo. God, here I am your wife and I imagine someone fucking me. We made our fantasy almost too real, honey. It makes me wonder if we might want to try for real?"

"You mean have some guy join us for sex? Big difference between fantasy and actually sharing our bed. We have a good marriage and involving someone could be very dangerous. Charley's a real guy, isn't he?"

"Yeah, he's name popped into my head when we were picking a name for the dildo. He's a guy I used to know."

"Knew, like in dating?"

"Yeah. He was my boyfriend, the guy I told you about. I still see him occasionally around the campus and we chat. I see how he looks at me. I think he would fuck me in a minute if he had the chance."

"Why did you split?"

"He was handsome and fun to be around. I thought I was in love but he was fucking other girls behind my back. I cried for hours when I found out."

"I guess I don't understand. The guy cheats on you and yet he's the one you include in our fantasy."

"Well, he was my first and we did fuck a lot."

"What was his cock like?"

She laughed. "Guys always wonder about that. As best I recall his cock is good size like yours. My mystery fucker was bigger."

Susan reached down and took my hard cock in her hand. "Oh, honey, this is turning you on. Let's fuck some more."

My wife now felt free to verbalize her fantasies and our lovemaking rose to a new level. Her old boyfriend became a regular participant via the dildo.

****

We have a small apartment near the school. Susan usually does all the shopping but this time she needed some help with a particularly big list. We were half-way through the store when I heard someone call her name. Her old boyfriend Charley was coming towards us, a big smile on his face.

"Good to see you again, Susan. Where have you been keeping yourself?"

Then he looked at me. "Oh, this must be your husband," and introductions were made.

There was a stilted lull in conversation.

"Jimmy sometimes helps me with the shopping. He knows you were my boyfriend."

"You are a very lucky guy, Jimmy. I had my chance and blew it. Back then I was just looking for pussy, lots of it, and didn't appreciate what a classy girl I had."

"Charley, I was barely 18 and you took advantage of my naivety. I fell in love and it was good until you cheated on me. That's all history and everything has worked out for the better. I am very happily married now," as she put her arm around me.

"I can see that and I'm glad for you both. Hey, when you guys finish shopping how about stopping for a drink?"

Before I could object Susan accepted.

"Why did you do that?" I asked as we walked away.

"Are you jealous that I find a prior lover still attractive? Relax, honey, nothing bad is going to happen. I told you he wants to fuck me, he as much said so last time we bumped into each other. That is not going to happen but this jump-starts our fantasy. You can now put a name and face together with the Charley dildo cock."

Susan was playing with fire and being a tease. OK, I will go along but only to a point.

"So, he's an alright guy, don't you think?" Susan fished for a response as we headed home from the pub.

"Yeah, really nice guy," I responded with just a touch of sarcasm. "It's obvious he has the hots for you. Not cool in front of a husband."

"He isn't too subtle, is he? Well in a few minutes it's going to be your cock in my little pussy, not his."

Susan was eager to fuck. "Tell me a story, honey. Make it a good one."

"With the mystery guy or Charley?" When she didn't answer I knew what she wanted. I lightly rubbed the dildo against her labia as I began a story.

"I saw how he looked at you. He wants to fuck you. Should I let him?"

"Oh, god, yes. I need his cock," Susan played along.

"You're a married lady. You want your old boyfriend guy to fuck you while your husband watches?"

"Oh, yes, I want you to watch his cock push into my pussy."

I toyed with the dildo against her pussy, sliding the head up and down between her labia.

"He's ready to fuck you. Do you want this?" I asked as I pushed the dildo an inch into her vagina.

"Yes, yes. Fuck me." Still teasing, I withdrew and again rubbed between her pussy lips. Then back in but just an inch.

"Fuck me Charley; put your cock in me. Please. Go deep."

One thrust and I buried it in her snug tunnel. She gasped with the sudden penetration.

"How does his big cock feel?"

"Oh, so good. Just like before. Do you like watching him fuck my married pussy? I am so bad. When he finishes, I want you to eat me, get all his cum out. Will you do that, honey?"

I figured it was safe to agree since it was just the dildo.

"Lick me while he fucks me, honey."

I stuck my tongue between her labia as I moved the dildo in and out.

"Oh, feels so good having my two lovers. Honey, I think his cock is going to slip out and accidentally go into your mouth. Suck on it."

I withdrew the dildo, waited a moment and pushed back into her pussy.

"Did you do it, honey? Did you suck his cock?"

"Yes."

"Show me. Show me that you are sucking his cock. I can't see."

This was getting out of hand but in the spirit of her fantasy I again withdrew the dildo and placed it in my mouth. I was no stranger to Susan's blowjobs and mimicked her technique, swirling my tongue around the dildo head.

"Oh, god, that is so sexy. Do it some more, go deeper."

I managed three or four inches before hitting the back of my mouth. That was enough of that and I shoved the dildo back into her pussy. A few minutes of rapid thrusting and she explosively climaxed. Without waiting for her to cool down I shoved my cock into her slippery pussy and fucked her hard. We climaxed together and I stayed in her pussy as we snuggled.

"Wow that was the absolute best, Jimmy. I guess we got carried away," she giggled. "Thanks for playing along. Now you know what to do."

"What?"

"Eat my pussy. Remember, you promised."

"That doesn't count, Susan."

"Don't be a spoilsport. This is all in good fun and besides it's your cum. Lick me, honey."

I looked at her just-fucked pussy. It was red and puffy and cum dribbled out from between her labia. "Sorry, honey, that's asking too much."

"Well, if he ever fucks me for real you are going to clean me up," she retorted.

****

"Guess who I ran into at the student union? I had not seen him since we had drinks together. I asked him to stop by our place for a drink. He'll be here shortly."

"Susan, I wish you hadn't done that. The only thing we have in common is that we both have fucked you. You invite him to our home to do what, tease us or to actually have sex with him?"

"Maybe both."

I was at a loss for words. The doorbell rang.

"Hi, Charlie, come on in. I just told Jimmy you were coming over. What do you want to drink?"

I was not happy that our evening was interrupted, much less by her former boyfriend. I had an inkling that Susan had much more than conversation and drinks in mind. I would need to put the kibosh on this pretty quickly or let it play out.

The first round of drinks went down easy, followed by another, and then a third. Susan and I were well on our way to getting looped.

"Jimmy and I have a great sex life and enjoy various fantasies," she explained as she rubbed my crotch, giggling. "We like to imagine another guy in our bed. Of course, we would never actually do that so Jimmy bought a dildo as a substitute. We use it all the time in addition to Jimmy's real cock." She squeezed my cock through my jeans as her old boyfriend watched with interest.

"I named the dildo "Charley" since you are the only guy other than Jimmy that I've fucked. I hope you don't mind being part of our fun."

"Glad to help out in any way I can, Susan," he said with a nervous laugh and glanced at me to see my reaction.

"A girl never forgets her first. Is it the same for guys?"

"My first was back in high school. I was dating this girl Amelia and one afternoon things got hot and heavy. She had some experience and took control. I lasted about a minute and was embarrassed all to hell. Unfortunately that's what I remember most."

"I remember her. Good looking and very popular with the guys."

I went into the kitchen to fix another drink and Susan followed me.

"Tell me what's going on? Do you want to fuck him?"

"I thought I did and that's why I invited him over. I have been horny all night and now I'm drunk. I thought this is what I wanted, what you wanted, but I'm afraid you will hate me in the morning. Send him away."

I had wrestled with the same feelings. "I will let tonight be a special night for you. I want to watch you with him, to reimagine three years ago as you experienced your first sex. Make love to him then we send him on his way and we move on, you and me. OK?"

She nodded and we kissed and hugged. I returned to the living room. "Charley, my wife tells me she wants to fuck you. Are you interested?"

My manner startled him.

"Well, I don't want to cause any problems. I better leave."

"Are you interested? She really wants to do this."

"And what about you, do you want me to go or stay?"

"We've been leading up to this for weeks. You are here and there is no better time to do it. I want you to join us in our bed. I want you to fuck my wife and when you finish, leave. This is a one-time thing and we will never meet again. Understood?"

Susan stood before us nude. "Jimmy likes me to shave my pussy, that's new since you last saw me. Better for when he eats me." Charley was practically drooling as he took in the beautiful young woman standing before him. She sank to her knees in front of him and unzipped his pants. Her wet lips surrounded his hard cock as she sucked greedily on it.

"I want this in me. Fuck me, Charley. Do me like you used to do."

He hurriedly removed his clothes and joined her on our bed, thrusting his cock in from behind. Watching porn could not compare to the erotic scene in front of me. I held my breath as my wife took his cock deep inside. Any misgivings I had were forgotten as she pushed back to meet each thrust.

Then he whispered something and pulled out. She got on top facing him and positioned his hard cock at her opening. His cock smoothly entered her pussy as she slowly lowered herself. She rocked back and forth on his cock, foamy juices now covering the shaft.

As her excitement grew she increase the tempo. Her pussy was dripping and making slurping sounds. Suddenly she dropped down, grinding her pussy against his crotch. She raised up, his cock nearly coming out, then down again, grinding against him, his cock fully embedded. Once again, she raised up and then slammed down, pressing hard against his crotch as her orgasm coursed through her.

She slumped down over him, his cock still embedded. For a very long minute they stayed coupled, not moving until finally she lifted off.

"Thank you, Charley. Now go. Your turn, honey."

I started to position to enter her now dripping pussy.

"No, you promised. Eat me. Lick my pussy and suck out his cum. You promised."

I had promised but never figured I would have to deliver. I examined her pussy from the viewpoint now of having to taste cum already leaking from her gaping pussy. I really did not want to do this.

"Come on, Jimmy, you promised."

It was now obvious I had to get on with it or ruin the moment. I scooted between her spread legs and tentatively pushed the tip of my tongue between her labia. I didn't see or taste anything different than normal. I spread her labia with my tongue and licked up and down, avoiding for the moment her vagina.

Getting braver, I pushed the tip into her hole. Yes, the taste now was different. Not bad, not good, just different.

"Really feels good, Jimmy. You know just how to eat me. Keep your tongue there and I will push out some of his stuff."

Now the taste was stronger. I was committed and continued to lick and suck, my face now covered with her juices and his. I was about to give up when she pulled my head to her crotch and exploded in orgasm. She bucked and humped against my head and then collapsed.

"Oh honey, that felt so good. Thank you. I have the best husband in the world. Now come up here and fuck me with that big cock of yours."

I penetrated her slippery tunnel in one stroke. Usually I try to gauge her excitement level as we fuck so we climax together. Now I totally focused on my orgasm. I slammed into her pussy, then withdrew until just the head was inside, then back in. I did not expect to last long and didn't but was surprised that Susan was right there with me.

I rolled to the side, exhausted. She snuggled up against me, taking my now wilting cock in her hand. "Thank you for everything, honey. I'm glad we decided to do it. You know for as young as we are we are pretty adventuresome, don't you think?"

NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers
12