The Nanny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, we have two issues to deal with today. First, you came to my room last night, and touched me without leave. That, I think, is worth eight strokes."

Now that I no longer needed him to think that we were concealing our affair from Cathy, I wasn't nearly as tender as yesterday. I lashed him four times alternately across each buttock. When I was done, his whole ass was an angry red, and tears were streaming down his cheeks from beneath his mask. I removed the gag.

"Thank you, Nanny. I deserved to be punished, and I won't let it happen again, Nanny."

"Very good. Now there's the issue of your infidelity. It seemed pretty obvious to me when you invited me to be your nanny, that both you and Cathy had planned to make a threesome with me -- but now you've excluded her. Do you think that's fair.

"No, Nanny."

"How can we make this right, do you think?"

"I should be punished, Nanny," he whispered.

"Certainly you should, but that would only pay for the fact that you've already cheated on her. You're my slave now, so you're going to have to go on cheating on her. That doesn't seem fair."

"We could invite her to join us, Nanny," he suggested. I told you my boy was a quick learner.

"Very good, pet. I think that's an excellent idea. Now, what do you think is appropriate for your punishment?"

"Twenty strokes, Nanny?"

"I think that's a reasonable start -- bear in mind that she may feel you need to be punished beyond that, but it'll do for now."

I turned to hand Cathy my crop, and discovered she'd decided to accessorize. She must have had it in her purse, and now I saw she was wearing the strap-on I'd used on her the first time we'd made love. She'd clearly spent the time so far lubing it up carefully, and it glistened. I signed to her that she could use his whole back and thighs, as well as his butt, and then put the gag back in. Cathy started to lash him as I stood at her side and counted the strokes. She wasn't hitting as hard as I had, but I felt too light was better than too hard -- we wanted him in shape to service us -- and twenty strokes IS a lot.

After all twenty, he was shaking as he hung from the ceiling, and the tears were flowing again. I approached him, caressed his burning ass, then roughly pulled the anal plug out, and let it hang from the cock-ring.

"I have a surprise for you now, pet." I released enough tension on the ropes to let him take two steps backward, and bend forward. I stood in front of him, removed the gag again, and fed him each nipple in turn. As he licked greedily, Cathy stepped up and pressed her prick against his asshole. He realized what was happening, but not who was doing it.

"What? No, please, no."

"Are you telling me 'no', pet?"

"Please Nanny, I'm your slave, please don't let another man fuck me," he sobbed.

Cathy kept up the pressure, and I felt a jerk as the head of the dildo passed his sphincter, and John sobbed around the nipple I was feeding him.

"Never mind, pet. Remember your catechism. You agreed to 'come where, when and with whom' I permit. I reached up to remove his mask, and he quickly looked over his shoulder to see who was raping him.

Cathy smiled at him evilly: "You didn't think you could get away with fucking our nanny without me did you?" She shoved in another two inches of her rod, and he gasped.

"Take it like a man, pet. Look on the bright side -- when she's finished your punishment, we won't have to hide anything from her, anymore."

"Yes, Nanny -- aahhh!" Cathy fed him another two inches.

"Good, pet, just a little more now."

"Unnhh!" Cathy buried the rest of her tool deep in his ass.

"How do you like that, lover?"

"The pain's going away, Cath," he gasped, gamefully. "I'll be OK."

"Good boy. Now fuck him hard, Cathy!"

She started to pump her plastic prick -- withdrawing until I felt him wince as the head made contact with his anal ring, then pumping smoothly in. After a few strokes, he started to push his ass backwards to meet her, managing to take the dildo even further into his bowels.

"Oh, yessss! Cath, that feels sooo good!"

"Do you want to come, pet?"

"Please! Nanny, please!"

I removed his cock ring and dropped to my knees in front of him.

"Come in my mouth, then, pet, while your wife takes your cherry!"

Cathy and I then remained almost motionless, as John moved back and forth on her shaft. He'd push back until it bottomed out in his ass, and his own head was just resting on my lips, then push forward into my throat, stopping only as the head of the dildo stretched his sphincter. Since his own hands were tied above him, I needed to hold onto his hips to give him the leverage, but by the time he came he was practically swinging from the ropes. For once, I swallowed everything -- except a little that I shared in a kiss with first John, then Cathy.

"Thank you for the use of your husband, my love."

"Thank you for the use of your slave, sweetheart."

I turned back to John, released the ratchet on the ropes holding him up, and he collapsed to the floor.

"On your knees, slave. We're almost done, but there's one last thing. Recite your catechism for me and Cathy."

He climbed back to his knees, spread his legs, and with back straight and hands behind his head, began:

"Christie is my mistress ..."

Suddenly, I saw Cathy come around my side and kneel next to him, in the same position, echoing his words.

"Christie is my mistress ..."

John gasped, stammered, but continued gamely.

"I will obey my mistress in all things, without hesitation,"

Cathy repeated it after him.

"I will at all times be respectful,"

I saw that she, too, was wearing a collar.

"I will come only when, where, and with whom my mistress permits,"

Tears sprang to my eyes.

"My mistress will teach me my duties, and discipline my transgressions."

"My mistress will protect me, as I will serve her.'

With tears now streaming down my face, I fell to my own knees and hugged them both to me.

"Oh, Cathy, that was beautiful. Do you really mean it -- you can back out right now, and I won't think less of you."

"No, Nanny -- John is my husband and partner. We made vows to each other and, even though those vows didn't include having other partners, if we're going to have one, I think it's best if John and I be equal in the relationship. I WON'T lose you, and I won't give up John for you."

"Well, now, if you're going to be my slave, you don't get to make ultimatums -- but just this once I'll pretend you didn't say that, because you've both made Nanny very happy. Thank you ... pets.

"Now, what's wrong with this picture?"

I stood, with my hands on their heads to make it clear that they were to stay kneeling.

"John is naked, except for collar and cuffs. Did I give you permission to wear clothes, girl?"

"No, Nanny." She hung her head.

"Obviously, you need to properly learn your place. Boy! Give her your wrist cuffs."

"Please Nanny -- I brought my own."

"I see my new slave has been going behind my back. Very well, get them -- and take off that collar. It is not proper for a slave to collar herself. Then, come back and kneel again."

She handed me the restraints and knelt.

"Boy, cuff her!" I handed him the cuffs, keeping the collar in my hands. As he worked, I noted an inscription on the brass plate on the collar.

"Christie: with all my ♥, Jill"

I burst into tears again. "Oh, dear slave, you've been conspiring with Jill."

"Yes, Nanny. I hope you're not upset."

"No, pet, but I hope you realize that Jill is not as soft as me, and she does nothing without a quid-pro-quo, or maybe that's 'quim-pro-quo'. She'll expect something from me in return for helping you plot this.

"Boy -- she's overdressed. Remove that teddy, and the bra beneath it." He did as he was told, and laid them neatly atop his own clothes. "She can keep the stockings for now, but take off the pumps."

"Now, pet, recite the catechism. Boy, you can prompt her if necessary -- she hasn't had a chance to memorize it."

"Christie is my mistress ..." She repeated the full oath, with only a little prompting from John.

I fastened the collar snugly around her throat, clipped her wrist cuffs to it, and pronounced: "I claim you to my service. Kiss me." Thrusting my hips forward, I guided her lips to my pussy. Needing no further urging she licked my sopping labia, and worked upwards to my clit.

"Ohhhh, that's good. John, come around and hold me, I'm feeling a weakness in my knees."

John put his arms around me from behind, cupping both of my tits, as Cathy dove into my muff. She licked me quickly to ecstasy, and I collapsed screaming into John's arms. We sank to the floor, and I lay there in his arms until I got my breath back.

"Very nice, both of you. Now we have the small matter of the new slave's discipline. Fasten her in position, boy."

John lifted her to her feet and walked her over to the position we'd had him tied in earlier. Removing her cuffs from her collar, he clipped them to the dangling ropes, and tightened the ratchet until she had to go slightly up on her toes to ease the pressure in her shoulders.

I handed John my riding crop, and said: "I think six strokes will be enough for wearing clothes without permission -- she wasn't actually sworn to my service at that point. Please do the honors. Don't be too easy on her."

He laid in with a will. On the first stroke, she wailed.

"Sorry, John, I forgot the gag." I stopped him.

I gagged her, kissed both cheeks, and patted her bum where the crop had enflamed her cheek. "Hang in there, pet."

"Continue."

He did, and I stood in front of her, stroking her breasts and pussy between each lash. Her nipples were so swollen that I thought I might even be able to fuck myself on them. By the fifth stroke, she'd stopped trying to scream through the gag and merely whimpered. After the sixth, she even seemed to want more.

"Very good pet. One more thing. There's the matter of you raping my slave." I stroked her face. "What should the penalty for that be, John?"

"I really couldn't say, Nanny."

"Well, the other day she quoted the Bible to me -- did you know she could do that? -- so I think it should be biblical... I know: 'Do unto others...' Fuck her, like she fucked you."

"Yes, Nanny!"

I loosened the ropes and moved her back two steps, as I had with him. Now rampant again, John stabbed into her pussy with a single long thrust. As he drew back, and started a second thrust, I stopped him.

"Wait! Not like that -- didn't I say 'like she fucked you'?"

His face took on a grin that was the twin to the one Cathy had shown when he first saw her beginning to butt-fuck him.

"Yes, Nanny!"

"Be easy on her, though. Have you had her there before?"

"Yes, Nanny, but not for quite some time."

"Do it then."

He lubed her asshole with her own dripping pussy juices, then grasping her shoulders, applied firm pressure to her little rosebud. The head sank in, with a short gasp from Cathy. Apparently, I'd underestimated her, though. She'd leaned forward as he approached her, and now with a muffled scream through the gag, threw herself back on his cock. In one move she had him embedded to the hilt.

"Awesome!", I cried. I removed the gag.

"Thank you, Nanny. Thank you."

"You're welcome, pet." As I kissed her lips, I could feel her wriggling her ass on her husband's penis.

"Clearly, as a punishment, this isn't going to work. So why don't you too love birds just have some fine while I watch."

"Please, Nanny. If you let me down, I can eat you while he fucks me."

"You have entirely too much self-initiative, slave, but I think I'd like that."

When we'd all come, and John had licked his wife clean, I ordered Cathy to go upstairs and strip the sheets from the bed.

"We'll take them home to wash, and collect Kevin on the way. You stay here, John, collect up all our toys and generally clean up and we'll meet you back home. Don't forget her clothes -- she'll be going home like that -- well, she can wear her raincoat. On the way home, Cathy, you can tell me all about your little plot with Jill..."

12