The Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Magic button?"

"I just squish his nose with my big toe, till he's good and hard."

We both had a good chuckle all the while Ron was still down there kissing my feet with unwavering affection.

When I got off the phone, I immediately announced that we were taking a trip downtown, because I needed to buy something.

"But can I come and live here, as your......slave?"

"To tell you the truth Ron, I haven't decided yet."

Ron looked forlorn.

"You were the one who suggested it."

"Yes, but I'm still not convince you're devotion is sincere enough."

"But it is!"

"I'll be the judge of that! I still have a test or two to put you through, before I make my final decision. Now, get dressed, we're leaving!"

When we arrived at the store where the chastity belt was sold, I told Ron to wait in the car. I thought it would be easier to get him to wear it when he was in a more pliable frame of mind. It was better he didn't even see it. At the same time I purchased a riding crop. I knew for certain it would come in handy.

After I picked up a few things at the grocery store, I purposely left the bag on top of the trunk and sat myself down in the back seat. Ron was rather peeved at my demand to put the groceries in the trunk and then drive me home.

"You're my chauffeur. That's the way a mistress speaks to her underlings."

I kicked my shoes off and tickled the back of his neck and ears with my perspiring toes.

"You don't mind if I put my feet up do you."

He didn't say a word. It's obvious he doesn't like to play the role in public. That, will change.

Chapter 6

After Ron got out of the car and reluctantly putting the grocery bag in the trunk. We drove back to my place incomplete silence. I think we were both reeling with the anticipation of this budding relationship. Once inside the apartment I made it clear that he was to receive three strokes of the whip for his insolence.

"But I just.......!"

"You were rude and hesitant, for a simple request! It wasn't like I was asking you to stand on the hood of the car in your birthday suit."

"I'm sorry."

"Save it, for the little ritual I have planned. In the mean time put the groceries away, while I prepare."

I sat down in the living room where my mind was spinning out creative ideas to reinforce my control over him. I can't remember the last time I was this exited about anything. Once he was done, I wasted no time getting started.

"In your birthday suite boy."

"Again?"

"Are you questioning me?"

"No, I mean, I didn't quite know what you meant."

"Snap to it! I'm going to be creative in my efforts to assimilate you into this new life style. This high heel pump symbolizes the base of feminine power. I place it here, on the floor, in the centre of the room as your alter. I call it your alter, because this is where you alter your priorities concerning self to your priorities concerning me, your mistress."

I began pacing back and forth, flexing the tawse, while the shoe was positioned between us.

"When ever you step out of line, by any standards I set, or disrespect me in any way, this is where the correction takes place."

I place the tip of the tawse inside the shoe and raise my eye brow to dramatize my seriousness. I think I should have been an actress.

With the tawse still inside the shoe I ordered him to kneel before his alter and kiss the object that will be used for his correction. He willingly complied. After all, how could he resist.

"You notice how worn and soiled the pump is? That too is symbolic of the vast knowledge and experience that has been gleaned while wearing them."

"Now, push your nose inside and pay homage to it! Inhale the rancid perspiration of your mistress's shoe and savour the taste of it's contents. Yes, now beg to be painfully disciplined."

"Please Miss Lisa, please punish me in any way you see fit."

My response was immediate. Three quick strokes across his ass. I slowly walked over to my chair and sat down.

"I then instructed my little male minion to crawl to where I was sitting."

"On your belly worm! Much better!"

I crossed my leg, placed the tip of the tawse over the toe of my sandal and instructed him to kiss it with affection and appreciation.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it. I gave all three of them as swiftly as I could, so as not to abuse your cute little bottom."

"You see, I want you to know, that you can trust me never to do you any real harm. This special relationship of ours, has to be built on trust, don't you agree?"

Letting the sandal fall from my foot, I began teasing his upturned face with my stocking toes.

"Well?"

"Oh yes Miss Lisa, I trust you."

"But can I trust you?"

"Why yes........., of course."

"Isn't the smell, intoxicating. Mm."

"Oh yes, Miss Lisa, how you know it."

"Their so wet and sticky. Just the way you like them. Would you like permission to kiss and lick them."

"Oh God yes, please!"

"Well lets first get back to the question of trust. You're humping yourself this very second and you know the rules on self abuse, yet you disobey them, right in front of me."

"Oh I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, please forgive me."

I continued to toy with his face.

"If I can't trust you when you're in plain sight of me. How can I possibly trust you when you're out of my sight."

"I don't know."

"But I do. I have an idea and I want you to ask me to try it."

Ron the eager beaver.

"Yes try it! Please, please try it! "

"You will do so, while kissing each of my toes once. That's ten times you have to ask me to try my idea. Are you game?"

I pushed and prodded his lips with my toes, making him struggle with the reply.

"Oh yes, Miss Lisa, yes thank you, yes!"

He kissed and nuzzled each toe as if it was a sweet grape, but I assure you there's no way they taste like grapes; far from it.

After nibbling each toe, he gleefully begged me to help make him trustworthy.

"Kneel upright!"

Within ten seconds I had the chastity sock in place and then, click!

"Now I can trust you, because now your little friend there, belongs to me. Your psychological and physical pleasure which comes from being my slave will always be there. The manifestation of this pleasure in the form of sexual release on the other hand, now comes infrequently and only with my permission."

"This is how I plan on trusting you."

"This is like a chastity belt."

"That's exactly what it is, but it's proper name is chastity sock. It's designed to allow you your everyday functions, as well as a pain free erection, but no direct stimulation. Not without my personal say so. I'm the only one with the key. Keep me happy and satisfied and I can keep you happy and satisfied."

"I don't know if I like this."

I pressed my foot against his face and pushed him to the floor.

"Well I happen to know that deep down inside, you love it! As a matter of fact I think you need it, just like the oxygen you're breathing! And I plan to make sure that you get what you need. Instead of questioning my intention, you should be thanking me."

I sat back down with a pompous arrogant smirk and waited for his appropriate response; and of course his didn't disappoint me. He started to apologize and stooped down to kiss my foot. I then turned it away from him.

"I didn't say you could kiss my foot. Kiss the floor with your apology and don't forget to thank me for my thoughtful solution to your mistrust."

Ron's dick was at high mass. Though the humiliation frustrated him, he loved the abuse, and couldn't help but give into it.

"You must wonder if I'm still considering having you live with me."

"Yes Miss Lisa I am still wondering."

"Well there is still a couple of things that you need to be tested for."

"And they are?"

"First you have to lick me. I need to know what kind of pussy licker you are. Then we'll discuss the second test later."

I stood up and dropped my panties.

"Pick them up and hand them to me. They've gotten quite damp from all this fun I've been having."

I dangled them in the air over his head.

"Smell the fragrance of my womanhood. It rules you and you can't resist it! Now, I want you to beg like a dog in heat to suck on the crotch. That's a good boy, eat my panties. Their good for you."

I couldn't wait another minute, he had to lick me now! I sat tall like a queen on her throne.

"Lick me slave! Lick my little clitty and drink from my fountain, the nectar of my womanhood."

He jumped in like a dog in heat. It took less than a minute for me to experience the orgasm of my life. When it was over, I was so exhausted, I couldn't move a muscle."

This relationship was definitely good for my sex life. But Ron need not know that, yet.

"How was it Miss Lisa. I trust it was a very satisfying orgasm?"

"Not bad; I've had better. You could maybe use a little instruction, but to be honest you did quite well with that test."

"Thank you Miss Lisa."

"Don't be so quick to thank me. The next and final test I might add, won't be so easy.

I could see the apprehension and fear in Ron's eyes. I pressed my stocking foot against his caged manhood and began to flip it around.

"But, if you really want me, it shouldn't be too difficult at all."

His dick went from hard to extra hard. It was just like pushing buttons.

"Well if you must know, it has something to do with those thigh high boots we saw in the window this morning. You have to buy them for me as a moving in gift."

"That's no problem!"

"Well then let's get decent and go on down and buy them then."

Chapter 7

On the drive down I sat in the front with my back to the door and my legs extended across the seat so that my sandals were resting on his lap. I teased him relentlessly. I needed him hot enough, to lick those boots, right there in the store.

When we got there it was near closing time. Fortunately for him the store was empty. Only the sales lady was there, whom I later found out was the owner. She was fortyish, and she too knew the power of the female foot. The shoes she was wearing made it obvious. Sheer red hose, red, high heel sandals with barely enough straps to keep them in place. Ron drooled, which made it perfect.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, the thigh high boots in the window, I'd like to try them on."

"Size?"

I tried to act as casual as I could.

"You know I'm not sure. I'll just sit here and have my boyfriend find out for me. Find the sizer Ron. I want you to take off my shoe and size my foot for the sales lady. You don't expect her to do it, do you?"

Ron looked petrified.

"Here?"

"The test remember. You want to come live with me, don't you?"

"You know I do."

"But how badly?"

He froze on me.

"This lady knows all about guys like you. She can read you like a book."

The sales lady spoke with an amused curiosity.

"They come in here all the time. Mostly just to drool."

"You see."

"I've had a long day young man. I'd appreciate nothing better than seeing you get down there sizing her pretty little foot for me."

I turned to the sales lady and nodded my appreciation. Ron with all his apprehension, knelt before me and began to fumble with my straps. I wanted to prolong this little ritual, so I twisted and turned my ankle, just to make it difficult for him. The sales lady, who introduced herself as Catherine, and I both had a little chuckle watching him struggle in frustration.

After finally removing my shoe he slide the sizer under my foot and stuttered- "six."

"I knew that, I just wanted to put you to work."

Catherine headed off to get the boots

Embarrassed, he knelt of to the side from where I was sitting. I swung my leg over the arm of the chair so that my foot was several inches from his face.

"Kiss it! Go on. There's nobody in here. Just Catherine and she knows all about you, without even knowing you."

"I'm looking forward to the smell of those leather boots, aren't you? Their going to make the smell of my feet even more irresistible. They perspire like crazy in boots. I bet you can't wait hmm..?"

Ron had a tear well up in one eye.

"Do me proud, slave. Kiss my foot here and now and thank me for this opportunity to prove yourself worthy. Later, you'll have the orgasm of your life, I promise."

Tears streamed down his face has he leaned forward and kissed my foot while thanking me for this opportunity.

Catherine returned with the boots, set the box down on the floor and sat down herself.

"Last one in your size. I assume you're going to have your man try them on for you."

"Why of course Catherine. Ron, my boots."

I extended my leg in front of him and gave him a look that had ultimatum all over it.

"Comply with my request or it's all over, not another chance ever."

"I'd take Lisa seriously Ron. You guys are a dime a dozen while on the other hand Lisa is not. If she put an ad in the paper for a guy like you, the response would be phenomenal. You'd be a distant memory in no time."

"Why thank you Catherine. A little added incentive, I like that."

Ron opened the box. I lifted one high into the air and smiled.

"Smell the leather Ron. Mm..... yes. Put them on me, now!

He slipped them on like a second skin.

"Now the other one."

Catherine instructed Ron to smooth them upward, while I stood and pulled them up as high as they'd go.

"Oh magnificent!"

"I have to agree Catherine, their beautiful; and they exude such power."

I looked down at Ron who was staring at the awesome sight and gave him a devious little snicker.

"Will you, or won't you?"

While taking a wider stance, I put my hands on my hips and looked around to see if anyone had come into the store.

"It's to bad we don't have a bigger audience."

"It's closing time dear, but I could arrange for one, if you like."

"Thank you Catherine, but I'm going to give Ron two choices."

Catherine gave me a puzzled look, while Ron swallowed in fear and confusion.

"I'm going to give you an order. You will do it, without hesitation. I mean immediately. If you don't. I'm going over to stand in front of the window. There, I will give you the same order. If you choose not to comply to that order as well, your relationship with me will cease to exist. By the way, that little photograph I took, you'll be able to pick it up on the cafeteria bill board."

Anguish, frustration and defeat are but a few of the things Ron was probably feeling at the moment. Being the personal possession of domineering woman was fast becoming a reality. It has snow balled out of his control and into mine. Now I was going to be able to make him do something he had no intention of ever doing. A public exhibition of my domination over him.

"I think I'm going for a stroll over to the front of the store."

"No, please!"

"I beg your pardon."

"I mean, Miss Lisa, please no."

"I just love games, don't you Catherine?"

"Very entertaining. I think you're very good at getting what you want."

"Why thank you Catherine."

"I'm just going for a little stroll to see how they feel."

"How do they feel?"

"A perfect fit!"

Catherine raised her brow.

"More importantly, how do they make you feel?"

I looked straight at Ron.

"Oh, very sexy, and powerful. I feel like I can, bend a man's will, like a twig and then, snap it!"

Ron was beside himself now. Adjusting the little cage between his legs meant that it was fast becoming more than he can take. I slowly walked towards where he was kneeling.

"Do you like them?"

"On you, they're more beautiful than I could ever have imagined."

"Beautiful enough to make you want to become my live in slave?"

"You know, I do."

"I do, but I like to hear you say it. I need you to show me that, you mean it! It's that trust thing we talked about, remember?"

I stopped about five feet from him and crossed my arms under my breast.

"Crawl! On your belly; but first put pull your pants down to your knees. I want to show off that cute little ass of yours to Catherine."

Catherine giggled with amusement at the little charade.

"Oh yes, look at you. You look so deliciously foolish."

"I didn't say you could use your hands. I want you to wiggle like a worm."

Catherine and I looked at one another and gaffed.

"You'd make better progress if you'd wiggle that bum of yours. Go on wiggle it."

When he got to within a few inches of my boot, I slowly and seductively took two steps back.

"I don't think anything turns me on more than this. A man, bare butt, crawling to me on his belly. This should be a standard ritual for marriage proposals. How about it? Or maybe an apology when ever he raises his voice to you. I'd like that."

Catherine snickered in agreement.

"Yes, grovel away you male worm."

I turned around and walked towards the front of the store.

"There's still people out there. Maybe one will come in, and I can show off my handy work."

I walked back and stood in front of him.

"Would you like that Ronny?"

"Please Miss Lisa, I'm getting so tired."

"I'd show you some sympathy, but I forgot my violin."

Just then a woman walk in.

"Oh my ride is here."

I whispered to Ron.

"Don't you dare move!"

The older woman casually walked towards the back of the store.

Oh a curious smile, she's definitely amused.

"Catherine, if you don't mind me asking, what's going on here?

"I think it's a demonstration in obedience."

"Actually it's test for worthyness and unconditional love. My potential, slave here, has a phobia when it comes to expressing his love for me in public. I wish to break that phobia by having him exhibit it for me right here and now. Well, slave what are you waiting for; or should I have you crawl to the front door and do it."

Ron started to frantically kiss my boot.

"You don't kiss a ladies boot, silly, you lick them! When a lady has chosen to shod her feet with boots, its often to protect them from the dirty elements. When presented to you, it's your job to lick them, clean!"

"That's right, start with the toe and lather them all around. This is so nice. I feel like a queen whose lover is chosen by the capability of his tongue. What better place to start, then at the bottom."

"Did you say potential slave?"

"That's right, Miss...."

"Oh I'm sorry, Lisa this is my sister Alexandra. Alexandra.... Lisa. How do you do?"

"A man with a foot fetish. Do you remember me telling you about them Alex."

"Yes but I found it hard to believe. Men with a fixation for feet! That would revolutionize the marriage relationship."

"Imagine if your husband was like that."

"If my husband was like that, I'd make that jerk lick the dirt off my shoes every night."

"You never know Alexandra, he could be. You just have to know how to push the right buttons."

"I don't think so, not my husband."

"Get him to give you a foot rub, maybe rub his dicky a little while he's doing it. Study his reaction. You might be surprised."

"Are you giving them a good polishing, mister."

The two sisters chuckled as they gathered round to watch the spectacle.

"Yes, we're going to break this little phobia you have, when it comes to expressing your feelings about me in public. Why don't you tell us all, how you feel about me."

"You know I love you Miss Lisa."

"Don't stop licking! It's a very important part of the ritual to be able to express your affections while licking both my boots."

"I love you Miss Lisa. I need you. I worship the very ground you walk on. I don't know what I'd do, if you ever left me. Please let me come live with you as, as your servant."

"I want you as my slave. Lick my boots with more fervour while you, beg, to be my slave."

"Please Miss Lisa, please, let me live with you as your slave."

"Continue! Continue until I'm convinced you mean it."