The Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like a coronation ceremony, and I savoured the moment for several minutes.

"I love it! I do believe I feel convinced of your sincerity. Yes, my answer is yes. You may move into my apartment as my slave."

"Oh thank you Miss Lisa. Thank you, thank you."

"You'll be doing plenty of that later. Now stand, do up your pants and pay Catherine for the boots."

The ladies were most amused at my display of power and control. Alexandra said it was like watching a ring leader in a circus.

I then sent Ron off to the washroom to straighten himself out.

"Ladies I think there are a lot of men out there that will let you have your way with them. The can't help but give into it because these submissive desires have been programmed into their sexuality, which is of course becomes instinctive. They can't escape it. They can deny it yes, but they can't escape it. I think the trick is to gain their trust. Get them comfortable with the idea a little bit at a time and then eventually exploit it. I guess the poor guy had to get past what society considers, normal, bla, bla, bla."

We all chuckled.

Catrherine had a interesting thought.

"Maybe this will become the new normal. Like part of evolution, where men will have the tables turned on them."

Alexandra was curious.

"How long did you know this man for?"

"Just one day really. I mean I knew of him, in classes I'd see him. But you see, earlier today I caught him gawking at the ladies feet while in a shoe store and the rest my fellow sisters is now in the history books."

I think I was just as amazed as they were.

Epilogue

This day was like no other I ever experienced. It was like some kind of rebirth or awakening for both of us. It was definitely providence, that's for certain. Both our needs were realized and out pictured all inside a very short period of time.

After several mind blowing orgasms for me, I finally let Ron have his. He said it felt like his testicles were going to pop out through the end of his penis.

The next day when we woke up, we both felt a little over whelmed by it all, especially Ron. "It was too much too fast." That's all he kept saying.

With getting back into our school routine and all, it was two weeks before Ron actually moved into my place. He didn't need any coaxing. I knew he'd come around. With or without a chastity belt.

You see he recognizes where he belongs in this particular life time. It's been programmed into his instinctive behaviour patterns. At inner levels he's been selected, or maybe elected to carry the karmic burden of his gender. Only God, in all her wisdom, can do carry out that kind of justice.