The Nature Walk

Story Info
Nudist gets a surprise on the trail.
1.7k words
3.99
26.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been scouting out the perfect place for weeks now to do some risky hiking. By risky I mean my genitals showing. That would be the start in hopes that I could eventually go completely nude. There were no nudist safe hiking resorts where I lived, however the thrill and adventure of doing it this way was a bit more exciting to me as well.

I had finally found a spot that I liked and a trail that wasn't really a trail. I actually think it was nature made drainage for rain water down the mountain. I had walked it almost every day for a few weeks and I have once encountered another person and I knew today would be the day I did it. It ended up being a perfect day no it wasn't sunny. The opposite actually it was grey sky and had the threat of rain, which is perfect as people do want to go hiking in this type of weather. It was early fall so there was a cool crisp to the air, which at the time didn't concern me.

I made my way into the park, and found my trail a short time later. I made my way up the trail about 30 yards in a stopped dropped my shorts and boxers just below my balls so all was hanging free. I did have a long T-shirt on that day that covered my ass some. It felt great to be walking like this as I continued to go up the trail. Every so often I would stop and play with myself one to warm it up as I said it was a little cool outside. Two because I like to keep it in a state of semi hardness as I like the way it feel swinging free that way.

I was having my fun and enjoying myself for about 45minutes I thought I had heard something a few times but then just brushed it off as being nature when I didn't see anything. Then I heard a branch snap much louder and closer this time. I grabbed the waist band of my shorts and quickly pulled them up.

"Oh, no point in doing that I have already seen it." Came a sharp female voice to my right.

I spun around to see a young woman who looked like she was in her late 20's standing before me. She had a sundress on and hiking boots. She was amazingly stunning petite figure, small perky breasts, brunette I just stood there staring at her unsure of what to do next.

"Yeah, I have been watching you the whole time. You really seemed to be enjoying yourself so I didn't want to say anything, but then I decided I couldn't let you have all the fun."

"How did you find me?" I asked as like I said I had been carefully scouting out this trail.

"Well, you don't really think you're the only one who enjoys doing things naked outdoors do you. I found this trail last year and I come here all the time. I have nothing on under this dress, I saw you scouting this place out I considered making myself known to scare you off, then decided to see what you would do, and clearly I guessed right."

I stopped listening once she mentioned being naked under the dress, the mental image of what was under there kept playing out in my mind.

"So now what?" I asked her.

"Well, you're going to strip naked. Then you're going to turn and bend over slightly placing your hands on that tree behind you. This is my trail and I need to punish you for using it without my permission. It would be in your best interest to just do what I say."

"Why is that?"

"This is why." Reaching down into her boot she pulled out a badge. "You see I know all the best spots here because this is my park. As in I am the ranger here at this park. So, you do as I say or your life become miserable."

I just stared on for a minute then quickly disrobed stuffing my clothes in a backpack I had brought with me. My cock and grown to full attention which didn't go unnoticed. I spun around as instructed spread my legs and bent over slightly placing my hands on the tree now in front of me. Then without warning a felt a sharp pain in my ass, as a branch was lashed across it.

"That is one, I was only going to do 5 but since you questioned me and made me pull out my badge it is going to be 10."

The whipping continued I could actually hear the branch whip through the air as she swung it back and struck my ass 10 times as she instructed she would. I thought for sure with all the stinging in my ass my cock would deflate. I couldn't have been more wrong I reach maximum stiffness and on top of that it started to leak endlessly.

I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my body starting at my shoulders and working their way down as if giving me a pat down, despite I was naked. Once she reach me penis she gripped it firmly giving it a few quick strokes before releasing it. Then without notice I felt a nice swift kick to my testicles which caused me to drop all the way down.

"That was for getting so turned on by your punishment. I should be the only getting turned on here. Now roll over on your back and put your hands above your head."

I did as I was told placing my hands above my head, I watch as she stepped over me straddling my body. She wasn't kidding she truly was naked under the dress. She squatted down and handcuffed my hands around the tree. Then stood up and turned around still straddling me and lowered herself down sitting on my face. Her pussy was directly over my mouth.

"You better be good at licking my pussy or I am gonna punch you in the nuts."

I quickly stuck my tongue on and pushed it between her pussy lips and began to lick up and down slowly lapping at her clit. I would occasionally open my mouth and suck her lips one by one into my mouth sucking all her juices off of them. Every now and then I would hear a moan escape her mouth which meant there was no denying I was doing a good job.

I continued to go back and forth between sliding my tongue inside her pussy to slightly but quickly flicking against her clit. I then felt her grab my balls and start to massage them before working her way up and stroking my cock all the way till I was on the edge then stopping. She stood up again spun around and sat back down on my face continuing to grind herself on my tongue.

"I'm releasing your hands I want you to use your fingers now as well..." Jeez you're freaking amazing with your mouth.

My hands were set free and I quickly moved them down instantly pushing two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. I pushed them in deep and hard as I continued to suck her lips and used the other hand to flick her clit. The moaning and rock only increased at this point and it was long before she let out a loud cry before shuddering and squirts her juices all over my face. The collapsed forward onto me, I continued to lick up her juices making sure to clean her up.

"That was freaking amazing, you have quite the talented tongue there." She said this as she lifted herself off of me clearly her legs still wobbly.

She stood and my feet "Ok, stand up."

I did as instructed standing up, she stepped closer to me grabbed my cock and began to pull me up the trail some. As we walked she kept stroking my now throbbing hard cock which was begging for attention. I couldn't take it anymore, I spotted a fallen tree nearby and decided to just go for broke. Quickly grabbing her and spinning her around I picked her up and carried her over to the tree. As I sat her down on the tree I buried myself balls deep in one motion. Her pussy was still soaking wet and it hotter than an oven.

I drew back and continued to pound inside of her she threw her head back as she felt another orgasm building and slowed to now just doing long slow strokes pulling it all the way back till just the head was inside her then going balls deep. I noticed she was just about to blow and pulled all the way out flipping her over on her stomach now taking her from behind. I plunged my stiff member back inside, my balls now making slapping sounds against her body.

This continued for someone before I couldn't hold back any longer and I pulled myself out shooting my load all over her pussy lips and ass. 3 big squirts and a few small ones before my legs gave out and I collapsed back onto the ground. I was exhausted as this wasn't how I expected the day to go.

"Well, so you like to take charge I see, that was not only a turn on, but quite amazing. Though you'll need to clean up your mess, and I am gonna have to punish you for fucking me without permission."

With that I felt a swift kick to my sack again as I reached down to cup my balls my hands were pushed away. She walked over squatted over my face again, I knew what she wanted and I cleaned all my spunk from her pussy and ass crack. I small moan again escaped her mouth. I felt her hand move down to my softening cock and stroke it a few times milking the last few drops from it.

Then standing up she motioned for me to stand as well. I stood in front of her she reached out cupped my balls squeezing them firmly and leaning in close to me. "See you same time tomorrow, don't be late. Your mine now."