The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Medic1958
Medic1958
10 Followers

I took a sip of mine, then took her by the hand into the great room to an overstuffed easy chair I had placed the towels on. I turned her around as if to sit her in the chair, but didn't sit her down yet.

"My turn to enjoy you," I said as I pulled the drawstring on her shorts loose and slowly slid them off her.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I was half expecting granny panties, but Robin had on a very sexy white, lace trimmed bikini. They were thin enough to be able to see a lush blonde bush that covered her pussy.

I pulled her close as we kissed again. As the as the intensity of our kiss increased the heat and passion of our embrace grew equally. My hands slid up her body and cupped her breasts in them as my thumbs played with her nipples. She moaned loudly as she seemed to collapse in my arms. I eased her down into the chair as her hands found my rapidly hardening dick.

She leaned forward and opened her mouth to take me into it again. I gently stopped her. "This time it's your turn to sit back and enjoy. "

"I want to suck you off again. That was the most wonderful, sexy thing I have ever done. I have never felt so much like a woman than when I was doing that for you."

"You can do that again later."

"Then make love to me. I need you inside me." She pleaded as she leaned back in the chair and spread her legs for me.

"We will. I promise, but first I have something else in mind that I want to do for you."

I leaned forward between her legs and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around me and grabbed my ass as my erection pressed againsther pantie covered pussy. She ground her hips hard into me as I thought how great of a fuck she is going to be. I ground against her for a few moments letting her enjoy the thoughts of pleasures to come, but I was not going to be denied what I wanted most right now.

I pressed back enought so that I could move my kisses to her neck and shoulders. This brought on and increased grinding against my dick from her as she wrapped her legs tighter against me. Her hands rubbed up and down my back from my ass to my shoulders. Her moans grew louder and more intense with each grind of her hips.

I finally managed to get my lips to the object of my desire. My mouth closed around one of her large erect nipples and my tongue started playing with it.

"Oh god," she sighed. "I dreamed of you doing that for weeks, It feels so good."

Her hands guided my head from breast to breast as I sucked and kissed them enjoying this dream come true. Finally I started working my way on down her stomach. I stopped at the waistband of her panties letting my toungue trace along the top of them. I could smell her cum and see and feel how wet her panties have become as I rub my face and mouth along the outside of them. I slide my hands up the outside of her thighs and under the sides of her panties. As she raises her hips for me I slide them down her legs, and then she spreads her legs wider for me . I rub her thighs as I look upon her bush and pussy lips. Her clit is already poking out at me.

I move one hand and kneed her curly, blond hairs of her bush as I kiss down the insides of her thighs, Her breath comes in short staccato gasps as she places her hands on my head and tries to pull my mouth to her clit. "Please," she pleads as I run my tongue just at the outside of her pussy lips and up into her bush. Finally I tease her no more and run my tongue from the bottom of her pussy, inside her lips, to her massive cĺit.

"Oh god! OH. OH, OHHHHH!" She cries out as soon as my tongue touches her clit. "OH FUCK YES," she screams.

I easily slide two fingers in her as her as she withers on the chair. Her breathing becomes deep rapid gasps as the first orgasm overtakes her. She lets loose a stream of cum from her pussy that covers my face and mouth. The taste of it seems as sweet as honey. A second and third smaller orgasm rip through her.

Finally after cumming a 4th time she grabs my head and pulls it away from her pussy.

"Please, no more for a minute. It's to sensitive. God I've never imagined I could cum like that."

After her breathing returns to normal she pulls me up and starts to passionately kiss and lick her cum off my face. The tip of my now raging, hard dick teases the opening of her pussy wanting desperately to slide into her. She reaches down and starts to slowly stroke my dick, rubbing it up and down her pussy lips and clit. Finally she brings the tip back between her fat pussy lips to the soaking wet opening of her pussy. Sliding the tip just inside her as her she says, "Slowly, please. I'm still so sensitive and I want to enjoy every second and inch of this."

I leaned forward to kiss her again and let our bodies press fully together as she guided my dick into her hot, wet opening. Even though she was so wet I could have easily done it, I resisted the desire to just slam my dick hard into her. This was our moment together finally and I wanted to enjoy every second of it also. She was gasping deeply as I slowly slid inch by inch in her till I was totally in her with my balls against her ass.

"Oh god, you fill me so completely." She gasped again as she wrapped her legs around my hips again and helt me firmly in place. "I just want to fill you in me like this for a minute," she sighed.

Finally after a minute or two of holding me like this as we kissed, she started to move her hips, siding me in and out of her. As our fucking became more rapid and harder our tongues were doing their own tango adding their own passionate heat to the raging fires of our love making. She screamed out again as another orgasm raced through her body. Her hands grabbed my ass tightly as she threw her head from side to side.

"OH, OH, OH GOD!! OHHHHHHH!!"

I was really slamming into her hard and fast now. As the orgasm peaked and then ebbed Robin went limp in the chair as I still fucked her,

"Oh god, oh god, oh god..." she kept softly repeating. "Bill has never fucked me like this, even when we were young."

"Now you're going to want to fuck other guys I guess. Let's make sure that you want me first when you think about fucking."

I could feel the cum boiling in my balls as I pulled out of her.

"No please don't stop. I don't want anyone else. Just you fucking me."

I gently guided her in turning over with her knees on the floor and bent over the seat of the chair. This time, as I moved behind her, I just slammed my dick into her with one hard thrust. The moan she let out seemed like it raddled the windows as her pussy walls clamped hard around my shaft. Her pussy was having spasms around my dick as yet another orgasm overtook her from the head of my dick hitting her g-spot. This time she didn't scream out as she could only clinch her teeth and fists in the ecstasy of the moment, her juices flooded out of her again around my dick and onto the chair and floor. Looking down at my dick sliding in and out of her as her juices flowed sent me over the edge and I added my own cum to the flow in one of the most massive, intense orgasms I have ever had.

As the last of my cum drained into her all I could do was collapse on top of her as we booth tried to catch our breath and talk. All we could do as I finally managed to roll off her, and we sat in the floor with our backs to the chairs, was hold each other and gently kiss as we enjoyed the still glowing embers of our passion. Speech was impossible still and not needed. We fell asleep in each others arms.

After a short nap we woke up. She laughed looking around and said "We certainly made a mess of things."

"It's ok," I said. "I can blame these spots on the dogs. I just glad we weren't in the bed, that would have been tougher. We'll have to plan better in the future,"

"Are we going to have future fun?" She said with a smile.

"I certainly hope so. You're an incredible lover and who would have ever thought I'd find the perfect lover in the girl next door," I said laughing as we held each other.

Medic1958
Medic1958
10 Followers
12